Author Topic: This one time at band camp  (Read 4348 times)

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: This one time at band camp
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »
Dude Kubiak, Quit now! don't use the PUSSY Patches and PUSSY gum!!!! You're not a PUSSY are YOU?
no whining, just do it and don't be a pussy about it!!!!!!! YOu're nothing special, you're just like us, all of us here who are getting our lives back from big asshole Tobacco companies!!!!!!! Noone, you, me or any of the other men here signed up to get addicted and become addicts to nicotine...but it happened. So, lets get quit today, one day at a time, YOU can do this, there are many veteran dumbass former dippers/chewers who have gone before us and paved the way......we have it easy, all we have to do is listen, apply the tools and stay quit!!!!
I will never regret quitting, but I would always regret caving....I am quit 67 daze...1st and last quit...I am quit I am NOT stopped!!!!
Yeah, I want you to quit for YOU! Not for the wife, the kids, your mom or daddy. Dude, be the MAN and quit for YOU and you'll stay quit one day at a time forever!!!! If a dumbass hillbilly like me can quit, I KNOW that YOU can too!!! 'zombie'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline jaginvest

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Kubiak
I'm really freaked out that I wont' stick with the quit, I'm using nicotine patch and chew gum all day long.  This is at least the 5th time I've quit, last time in 2008 when I got married, I was good for 9 months.  I want to give my wife an anniversary surprise this Thursday that I'm 2 weeks quit and need some help getting through this.  Thanks to everyone that there is a forum I can speak out to.
You can't quit because you are still putting the poison in your body. You have to get that shit out of your system. "COLD TURKEY" bitches. Throw all that shit in the trashcan and man the fuck up. KTC has the key, use it. No nicotine in any form, Post Roll first thing everyday, ask for support from others in your group and other groups. It is that simple. Then do it again tomorrow.

Yes it is gonna fucking suck, it did for all of us. We all have withdrawel, some worse than others, but we all have to go through it to be done with that bitch. It sounds like you truly are ready to quit, so listen to what we are telling you. Obviously your method doesn't fucking work if this is your 5th try. So try something new, something proven. KTC will change your life if you work it. Promise us 1 day, with no nicotene, and we will give you everything we have.

PM some guys from October 12, including me. We will send you numbers to help you through the tough shit. We text each other daily and check up on each other. But you have to want it, you need to reach out to us.

Quittin Like A Fucking Madman!
Quit Date: 06/26/2012 3rd Floor: 04/21/2013
HOF Date: 10/03/2012 4th Floor: 07/30/2013
2nd Floor: 01/11/2013 5th Floor: 11/07/2013
6th Floor: 02/15/2014 7th Floor: 05/26/2014
8th Floor: 09/03/2014 9th Floor: 12/12/2014
10th Floor: 03/22/2015

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 09:03:00 AM »
I'm really freaked out that I wont' stick with the quit, I'm using nicotine patch and chew gum all day long. This is at least the 5th time I've quit, last time in 2008 when I got married, I was good for 9 months. I want to give my wife an anniversary surprise this Thursday that I'm 2 weeks quit and need some help getting through this. Thanks to everyone that there is a forum I can speak out to.
First of, drop the patches, period.

Second, take the 'want' and 'try' out of your vocabulary here. Quit, just throw out any nicotine you have, because we are a NO NIC site. Go post day 1 in your new quit group November '12, find out how to post roll HERE .

You have to quit for yourself bro, yea, your wife will be happy you did. But you will be the one that feels the difference. The first 3 days suck, but guess what, I did it, thousands of people here did it and you can do it too. There is not one good reason you can come up with to keep dipping, there are millions of good reasaons you can come up with to quit...like living. Don't be scared, grow some quit balls of steel and just fucking quit.
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 09:00:00 AM »
I'm really freaked out that I wont' stick with the quit, I'm using nicotine patch and chew gum all day long. This is at least the 5th time I've quit, last time in 2008 when I got married, I was good for 9 months. I want to give my wife an anniversary surprise this Thursday that I'm 2 weeks quit and need some help getting through this. Thanks to everyone that there is a forum I can speak out to.
As long as you're feeding your body nicotine thru that patch you are not quit. You are addicted to nicotine and the only way to break the addiction is to stop putting that crap in your system by any delivery means. You will always be an addict but you don't have to be a slave to it. Here we support each other in our quit - we do this by posting roll call each day. Roll call is our promise not to have any nicotine for today only. We then keep our promise. Wake up and post roll call again as early as possible tomorrow. Click on the "salmon" colored Welcome Center above and read, read, read.
38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline Kubiak

• BANNED
  • Quitter
This one time at band camp
« on: July 30, 2012, 08:50:00 AM »