Author Topic: TO HELL WITH DIP!!  (Read 7053 times)

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
  • Quit Date: 1-22-2019
  • Likes Given: 86
Re: TO HELL WITH DIP!!
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2019, 07:42:30 PM »
Day 161

Every day is another test that we have to go through. Every gas station/convenient store that we pass we will always take a second look.

I'm still early in my quit and that's okay because with KTC I feel like I'll always have a fall back to help me.
I can't thank the vets enough just for the conversations and daily motivation.

I'm to the point now where I'm bragging to everyone about how I'm overcoming this dream of a life without dip.
A lot of people look at me like I'm crazy like ohh that Isn't too hard buddy.

Well, I'm here to say it is. Two cans a  day and wasn't slowing up at all. If I didn't quit cold turkey I wasn't going to quit.

I'm thankful you have to quit cold turkey here. It separates the strong and weak quitters.

So for all you faithful quitters live long and dip free baby!!!!!
Being quit for  a day is something to celebrate, being quit half a year like you have is really something to crow about.    Non users don’t know....they don’t know that your brain has told you to dip thousands of times....and you have rejected that offfer every time.   I know how hard that is....so congrats...Also, there will be a day where you go into a gas station, buy a water, or soda, or something else, and walk out.   Your eyes wont’t go to the dip, it won’t even enter your brain.    That life is out there free from all that bullshit.   Keep fighting and you will get there.

I'm so excited for that day! It seems as if the dip display is a magnet to the eyes.  Thanks Dagranger I needed this today!!!

I look at the dip display and see the prices they have posted for a can of chew and "I think to myself, what a wonderful daaaaayyyy" (sung in a deep Louis Armstrong voice) because of all that money I'm saving not spending it on chew.

HAHAHA holding onto your bottle of water and gum singing "You got a friend in me!"
QD 1-22-2019. HOF 5-1-2019.  1st floor

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. “

-Lt. Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

- John F. Kennedy

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1614
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2019, 03:43:43 PM »
Day 161

Every day is another test that we have to go through. Every gas station/convenient store that we pass we will always take a second look.

I'm still early in my quit and that's okay because with KTC I feel like I'll always have a fall back to help me.

I'm to the point now where I'm bragging to everyone about how I'm overcoming this dream of a life without dip.

Well, I'm here to say it is. Two cans a  day and wasn't slowing up at all. If I didn't quit cold turkey I wasn't going to quit.

I'm thankful you have to quit cold turkey here. It separates the strong and weak quitters.

Being quit for  a day is something to celebrate, being quit half a year like you have is really something to crow about.    Non users don’t know....they don’t know that your brain has told you to dip thousands of times....and you have rejected that offfer every time.   I know how hard that is....so congrats...Also, there will be a day where you go into a gas station, buy a water, or soda, or something else, and walk out.   Your eyes wont’t go to the dip, it won’t even enter your brain.    That life is out there free from all that bullshit.   Keep fighting and you will get there.

I'm so excited for that day! It seems as if the dip display is a magnet to the eyes.  Thanks Dagranger I needed this today!!!

I look at the dip display and see the prices they have posted for a can of chew and "I think to myself, what a wonderful daaaaayyyy" (sung in a deep Louis Armstrong voice) because of all that money I'm saving not spending it on chew.
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2019, 05:48:53 AM »
Day 161

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »
Day 161

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2019, 04:10:29 PM »
Day 161

- John F. Kennedy

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2019, 06:11:20 AM »
159 Days quit and I feel incredible. So many people to thank the support on this site is amazing.

LIVE LONG AND QUIT BABYYY!!!!

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Rick Jr

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/19
  • Likes Given: 224
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2019, 07:18:23 PM »
Happy HOF Day Brother! It's been a long journey but we did it together! Enjoy the Ride and I will see ya for 101!

Offline Gunnar

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/8/2019
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2019, 06:58:41 AM »
AW, HOF day. Congrats brother. Hope all is well in Germany today. Thank you again for your service and congrats on the HOF!

Gunnar

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1614
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2019, 10:53:42 AM »
As I embark on another journey in my life I am not in fear anymore.  I'm not in fear of being held down by a dead plant.
I'll be leaving out for roughly 25 days on military orders. Which seems fun to most people or really exciting right???? Well not for
an addict who has to see people dip, spit and repeat 24/7.

We all make our own choices and I made mine when I turned to KTC to help me defeat this habit.  Of course the battle isn't over it just began.

While i'm gone i'll hit my 100 I'm hoping to have enough time to spill it all out for everyone put if not I'll be postponed until my return.

AW 94 Out! Sending my love
Thank you for your service sir!  Stay safe out there and stay quit, we are all counting on you!

Gunnar 80

Yes, Thank you very much for your service and helping keep our great country safe.  We will keep your seat warm on the HOF train for you and make a special stop just for you, while you are gone.  Stay Safe and Stay nicotine free.

chris2alaska 467
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline Gunnar

• Quitter
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2019, 07:21:47 AM »
As I embark on another journey in my life I am not in fear anymore.  I'm not in fear of being held down by a dead plant.
I'll be leaving out for roughly 25 days on military orders. Which seems fun to most people or really exciting right???? Well not for

We all make our own choices and I made mine when I turned to KTC to help me defeat this habit.  Of course the battle isn't over it just began.

While i'm gone i'll hit my 100 I'm hoping to have enough time to spill it all out for everyone put if not I'll be postponed until my return.

Thank you for your service sir!  Stay safe out there and stay quit, we are all counting on you!

Gunnar 80

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 07:27:48 AM »

- John F. Kennedy

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2019, 07:18:59 AM »
AW, you were the first guy with me posting in May, you are only 9 days away from the Hall of Fame! So proud of you man, My First May Brother, I appreciate your support and our text. I know you will be deploying soon, Hit me up for those pick ups and I have been practicing with the Zero Reports. I am both Proud and Honored to be a Masters of Mayhem with you! Thanks for the Brotherhood, Support, and your Service to our Great Country. Thank you for fighting for our freedom so my Wife and Daughter's can lay their heads down at night under Freedom!

Love ya Like a Brother, Be Safe out there, we await your Return State Side, Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or the family while you are away!

Thank you brother! I am proud to be quit with you. You're the glue that holds us together. Everyday you link up with everyone even when you're busy! Keep being you Rick. We need more of you in this world.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Rick Jr

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/19
  • Likes Given: 224
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2019, 09:23:13 PM »
AW, you were the first guy with me posting in May, you are only 9 days away from the Hall of Fame! So proud of you man, My First May Brother, I appreciate your support and our text. I know you will be deploying soon, Hit me up for those pick ups and I have been practicing with the Zero Reports. I am both Proud and Honored to be a Masters of Mayhem with you! Thanks for the Brotherhood, Support, and your Service to our Great Country. Thank you for fighting for our freedom so my Wife and Daughter's can lay their heads down at night under Freedom!

Love ya Like a Brother, Be Safe out there, we await your Return State Side, Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or the family while you are away!

Offline Gunnar

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 06:45:19 AM »
I'm at day 87, and that's super hard for me to believe. 

Thank god for KTC and the brothers that come along with it.

Atta boy keep kicking that nic every damn day.

Offline AWright2262

• Quitter
  • Afghan Vet 16-17
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2019, 06:07:46 AM »
I'm at day 87, and that's super hard for me to believe. 

Thank god for KTC and the brothers that come along with it.

- John F. Kennedy