Author Topic: Intro to SAM83  (Read 12498 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro to SAM83
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2014, 09:00:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: kdip
Quote from: SAM83
Brotherhood: feelings of friendship, support and understanding between people.

Those who know where I have come from know me best. We lay it out there every day. Proud to quit with all of you!
Proud of you for going 150 days without Nic!!!!!
Sweetness! Nice work!!!
Well done brother! Proud to be quit with you today.
150 was a good number as i remember it. 150 + is where a lot changes took place. Keep going, the marathon of quit is many miles my friend. We'll keep knocking them down 1 mile at a time. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet

Those who know where I have come from know me best. We lay it out there every day. Proud to quit with all of you!
Sweetness! Nice work!!!
Well done brother! Proud to be quit with you today.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »

Sweetness! Nice work!!!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 211
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2014, 02:00:00 PM »

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2014, 10:18:00 AM »
Quote from: Zillah
ODAAT....Good to be clean with you guys.
A belated congrats on the 150 milestone yesterday. Nice work! It's great to be quit with all the badass RB's of April. Yeah, let's continue to kick ass one freakin' day at a time. ZC.
Same here SAM83!! I think you are one stand up guy and I appreciate all that you have done for me. you encouragement is unwavering. I hope thing go well for you in the future you are truly a trusted friend even though I have never met you..........Emulator
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »
A belated congrats on the 150 milestone yesterday. Nice work! It's great to be quit with all the badass RB's of April. Yeah, let's continue to kick ass one freakin' day at a time. ZC.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2014, 06:21:00 AM »

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2014, 11:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Etxaggie
Congrats on 150 days! We are winning one day at a time. Proud to be quit w/ you brother!
^^^^another badass Bastard who posts EDD. Congrats on 150 Chris, proud of you and your commitment to the quit.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2014, 07:21:00 AM »
Congrats on 150 days! We are winning one day at a time. Proud to be quit w/ you brother!
Quit 12/31/2013

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Quite honestly, when I joined KTC I did not fully understand the 100% nic free expectations. In my mind cigars where different from chew and even cigarettes. I quickly realized after joining that cigars would constitute a cave.l and agreed to those terms. Tonight I am sitting with 7 guys I ride with (good guys all but only see them on rides) and 5 of 7 are smoking stoggies...after 3 martinis each, we are 4 bottles of cakebread into a true bender....if not for my commitment here I would be the 6th guy smoking a stanky cock..,truth of matter is....the relationships here made the difference tonight. There is no romanricing this shit...smells good but I know what this would lead back to..... So I am sitting here typing this instead of sucking the poison. Thank you for reading this and being part of the reason I will keep my word posted this morning. D40, kdip, peters, ExNuke, zc, kcm, Josey, SD, ben., cbird, bronc, sapper, tarp ,,slug, ko, ...shit to many to mention...I am hammered.... Will miss someone....thanks, never met one of you....but I will not back slide because of you. I remain a resolute bastard!!!
Good! That's what the resolute means, bastard! You got this! Way to keep your promise. If you are up at midnight make the promise for tomorrow so the bitch doesn't have a window of time to try a trick. Quit on Sam, few can do it but you are!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
Quite honestly, when I joined KTC I did not fully understand the 100% nic free expectations. In my mind cigars where different from chew and even cigarettes. I quickly realized after joining that cigars would constitute a cave.l and agreed to those terms. Tonight I am sitting with 7 guys I ride with (good guys all but only see them on rides) and 5 of 7 are smoking stoggies...after 3 martinis each, we are 4 bottles of cakebread into a true bender....if not for my commitment here I would be the 6th guy smoking a stanky cock..,truth of matter is....the relationships here made the difference tonight. There is no romanricing this shit...smells good but I know what this would lead back to..... So I am sitting here typing this instead of sucking the poison. Thank you for reading this and being part of the reason I will keep my word posted this morning. D40, kdip, peters, ExNuke, zc, kcm, Josey, SD, ben., cbird, bronc, sapper, tarp ,,slug, ko, ...shit to many to mention...I am hammered.... Will miss someone....thanks, never met one of you....but I will not back slide because of you. I remain a resolute bastard!!!

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »
Quote from: apogeeammo
Happy Easter KTC!

I never had kids of my own. My 17 year old step-daughter declared "quality family time weekend"earlier this week. Her mother and her moved in with me 3 years ago from about an hour away. Now that she is driving she heads back to see her friends most weekends, but has spent the 3 dayer with us. Friday she asked if we could go to the Pirate game this afternoon. In her mind the family outing makes Easter even more special and make her part of a family. I was able to grab some tickets on the first base line so we have a little family outing to see the Pirates game this afternoon. It's been a really good week QLF at 105 today and my step-daughter's suggestion has me feeling warm and fuzzy. Looking forward to family day at the ballpark. Happy Easter my KTC family!
Sounds like a great time for you Sam! On top of all the warm feelings, you don't have to worry about finding a place to dip or something to spit in!

Quitting with you!

AA
Happy Easter and enjoy the game. GO BUCS!!
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline apogeeammo

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-01-01
  • Interests: Family, Cooking, Guns, Music!Favorite bands - Tool, Radiohead, and Queens of the Stoneage
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
Happy Easter KTC!

I never had kids of my own. My 17 year old step-daughter declared "quality family time weekend"earlier this week. Her mother and her moved in with me 3 years ago from about an hour away. Now that she is driving she heads back to see her friends most weekends, but has spent the 3 dayer with us. Friday she asked if we could go to the Pirate game this afternoon. In her mind the family outing makes Easter even more special and make her part of a family. I was able to grab some tickets on the first base line so we have a little family outing to see the Pirates game this afternoon. It's been a really good week QLF at 105 today and my step-daughter's suggestion has me feeling warm and fuzzy. Looking forward to family day at the ballpark. Happy Easter my KTC family!
Sounds like a great time for you Sam! On top of all the warm feelings, you don't have to worry about finding a place to dip or something to spit in!

Quitting with you!

AA
--Focus on Remedies, Not Faults - Jack Nicklaus
--Do or Do Not, There is NO Try - Yoda
--Recalculating! - The GPS bitch!
--462 Just ahead of me! - Maynard

HOF 4/10/2014

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2014, 08:15:00 AM »
Happy Easter KTC!