Author Topic: Want to stop  (Read 478 times)

Offline sts

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Want to stop
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 06:22:00 AM »
when i first started the dip i was hooked on the berry blend skoal. but after several months of that even as a new dipper the sweet taste was just too much for me.
HOF Date: 4/4/2011

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Maverick55
Peach Skoal.... 'puking'
peach? is that like a dessert dip?

Offline Maverick55

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 11:19:00 PM »
Peach Skoal.... 'puking'
Quit Date: 11/06/10
HOF Date: 02/14/11
2nd Floor: 05/25/11
3rd Floor: 09/02/11
4th Floor: 12/12/11
5th Floor: 03/19/12
6th Floor: 06/27/12

Offline Teg

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 06:54:00 PM »
That'll Make you think.....

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
Quote from: MikeA
Quote from: Lebowski
Hello, I started dipping Skoal after getting a sample from the rodeo when I was 15. I tired nearly everything from that to Beach Nut and Copenhagen. I stopped dipping cold turkey when I was 24 9 (Cope). I haven't touched the stuff in 12 years. Ever since I quit, I never stopped craving...but I never slipped...until a month ago. I bought a can of Copenhagen and started dipping on the weekend. Nobody knows, wife, kids, friends and coworkers. I decided to step it down and try Skoal Peach. Now a month later I'm dipping every time I'm in the car or have privacy, one can a week. I'm getting sucked back in and I want to stop.
You are already sucked back in and you need to stop 100% cold turkey right now. Not after this weekend, not after the drive home, right now.

and Peach Skoal....really man, do you have balls?
You and only you control what gets put in your face. It's is your choice to be another statistic or not.

Lets play a little game: Well it's really not a game.

If I had a cup full of poison and I told you I would give you one million dollars to drink it. Oh there is a catch. It will make you sicker than you have ever been, your body will ache, your internal organs may feel like they are melting, you will bleed from every orifice, and your hair will fall out. These effects will last one week but you will have one million dollars.

Would you drink it?

No, ok letÂ’s up the ante a little. LetÂ’s say I would give you two million dollars to drink the poison. But this time the effects will be worse than case one and will last for 30 days. You will be even sicker, you will bleed even more, you will be so sick you will wish for death. Now keep in mind you will be two million dollars richer.

Would you drink it?

Now here is where it gets interesting: If I told you that you had to drink that cup of poison and it was going to cost you 2 million dollars and you would get all of the symptoms listed above and more just to possibly stay alive.

Would you drink it?

P.S. It is your chemotherapy because you have cancer due to your decision to keep dipping when you had the opportunity to quit. Think long and had before you decide to pack your lip full of that shit. It will kill you! Are you really that selfish? DonÂ’t the oneÂ’s that care about you deserve better? DonÂ’t you deserve better? Will you really doom yourself to this fate? The choice is yours. I choose Never Again!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:15:00 PM »
So, are you going to quit now?
Head over to the April group and post roll call.

For a how-to, read 1-4 here
index.php?showforum=13

Offline Lebowski

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 05:00:00 PM »
Lol, That's exactly why I did the Peach....so I would stop. I should have qualified that with I'm back on Copenhagen...and I gotta stop now...while it's one a week.

Offline J.crow37

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
Obviously with kids and a wife you have more than just yourself to be hurting by slipping back into your addiction. Theres no shame in falling back as long as you can get back on track it happens to the best of us. Goodluck

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Lebowski
Hello, I started dipping Skoal after getting a sample from the rodeo when I was 15. I tired nearly everything from that to Beach Nut and Copenhagen. I stopped dipping cold turkey when I was 24 9 (Cope). I haven't touched the stuff in 12 years. Ever since I quit, I never stopped craving...but I never slipped...until a month ago. I bought a can of Copenhagen and started dipping on the weekend. Nobody knows, wife, kids, friends and coworkers. I decided to step it down and try Skoal Peach. Now a month later I'm dipping every time I'm in the car or have privacy, one can a week. I'm getting sucked back in and I want to stop.
You are already sucked back in and you need to stop 100% cold turkey right now. Not after this weekend, not after the drive home, right now.

and Peach Skoal....really man, do you have balls?

Offline Lebowski

Want to stop
« on: January 18, 2011, 03:23:00 PM »