Author Topic: Sick of Living In Fear  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Menace

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sick of Living In Fear
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2014, 11:29:00 PM »
5Am, dump that shit in the toilet and piss on it and post roll with October. Then come over to live chat and vent. We love that shit in Chat! Sack up Sweetie!
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: 5amRoadWork
Quote from: Menace
Go pack a turd in your lip and when you finally grow a set down there, come back with the cancer weed gone and with the answer to the 3 questions. Quit wasting everyones time with your planning bullshit.
OKay, Well, I sorry for wasting everyone's time. I tried to quit and failed. Everyone is acting self-righteous like they never had a chewing addiction to begin with.

I'm quitting. That's my plan. I guarantee everyone who said I was wasting everyone's time has dipped longer than I have and probably have tried to quit multiple times. But because I failed while being a member of this site, I'm wasting people's time. Fine, I won't post anymore until my planned quit date on Tuesday. And I guess since my quit date is Tuesday and not today, that means I'm going to fail, right?
Are you quit yet?
No. I'm not. My quit is Tuesday.
Or does that mean I've already failed since my quit isn't right now?
Probably.... your leaving the door open. Quitting is about slamming that door and saying fuck you not today! Why be a slave for another day or two, that will most likely turn into another, month, year.....

You can't bullshit other addicts, we've all been in your shoes.
I agree. You can't bullshit other addicts. We all had to toss it like you.

Can you please show some respect and spit it out while on the board?
It won't get any easier on Tuesday, Wednesday, August, September, 2015 or 2020. Stress, life will always be an excuse.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Go pack a turd in your lip and when you finally grow a set down there, come back with the cancer weed gone and with the answer to the 3 questions. Quit wasting everyones time with your planning bullshit.
OKay, Well, I sorry for wasting everyone's time. I tried to quit and failed. Everyone is acting self-righteous like they never had a chewing addiction to begin with.

I'm quitting. That's my plan. I guarantee everyone who said I was wasting everyone's time has dipped longer than I have and probably have tried to quit multiple times. But because I failed while being a member of this site, I'm wasting people's time. Fine, I won't post anymore until my planned quit date on Tuesday. And I guess since my quit date is Tuesday and not today, that means I'm going to fail, right?
Actually quite the opposite. Hell, by Tuesday you could be quit almost 72 hours. Enough time to get through the physical withdrawal.

Trying to help you see that. 'bang head'
This is so f**in hardÂ… I want to quit right now, but I'm on the verge of starting to be violentÂ… There's been so much stress today/this weekendÂ… I couldn't imagine trying to quit. It's the only thing keeping me saneÂ… That, plus locking myself in a room (Which is what I'm doing)Â…

I'm hoping the stress will die down in a day or two and being able to quit thenÂ… Even that is is stretch but that's my planÂ….
It's not keeping you sane, man. You think that. You don't need it, and you can do this.

What happened this weekend that was so bad?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

Are you quit yet?
Probably.... your leaving the door open. Quitting is about slamming that door and saying fuck you not today! Why be a slave for another day or two, that will most likely turn into another, month, year.....

I agree. You can't bullshit other addicts. We all had to toss it like you.

Can you please show some respect and spit it out while on the board?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »

Actually quite the opposite. Hell, by Tuesday you could be quit almost 72 hours. Enough time to get through the physical withdrawal.

This is so f**in hardÂ… I want to quit right now, but I'm on the verge of starting to be violentÂ… There's been so much stress today/this weekendÂ… I couldn't imagine trying to quit. It's the only thing keeping me saneÂ… That, plus locking myself in a room (Which is what I'm doing)Â…

I'm hoping the stress will die down in a day or two and being able to quit thenÂ… Even that is is stretch but that's my planÂ….

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2014, 11:23:00 PM »

Are you quit yet?

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »

Yes, 5am you will fail because you do not see the truth. The truth is you are an addict and if you plan to quit in the future, the future will never come. What happens if tomorrow for some strange reason, you go to the doctor for a work injury and while at the doctor they take blood. Your white blood cell count is high and investigation reveals you have cancer. Should you have waited to quit? Was tomorrow the day that the weed gave you cancer? I don't know but why the fuck quit on July 1. It will suck the same today as it does on July 1. Maybe wait until after the July 4th since you won't want to be grumpy on the 4th. No one is on their high horse here friend. We want you to quit, we love sticking it to US Tobacco. But your attitude is fucked and you will not succeed unless you get on with quitting and start living a nicotine free life. For the record, I have not quit many times. I stopped many times over 25 years of using the fucking weed but I have only quit once and that was 222 days ago. If you are serious send me a PM I will give you my digits and my support but you need to man up first sweetie!
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 11:21:00 PM »

Are you quit yet?

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »

Are you quit yet?

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 11:17:00 PM »

Are you quit yet?

Offline 5amRoadWork

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 11:15:00 PM »

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Etxaggie
Quote from: derk40
I joined this site a little while backÂ… At the time, I was excited to quit and posted to roll call for a few daysÂ… After a while I made the excuse that coming to this site and posting roll every day was a hassle... So I stoppedÂ… I said to myself "I won't post roll on KTC.com, but I'll still stay chew-freeÂ…"Â… Nope, a couple days later, I found myself in a 7-11 buying Copenhagen Long Cut againÂ…

This is the mindset of an addictÂ… I've dealt with multiple addictions in my life, and I've come to realize that when you're addicted, your mind will play tricks on youÂ…

An addict's mind will think completely illogical in order to get back to feeding the addictionÂ… No matter how absurd the thought is, the addict's mind will try and find reasoning behind it and try to find a way to justify negative, ass-backwards behaviour in the name of fuelling the addictionÂ…

I'm ready to quitÂ… I've had my quit planned out for a while nowÂ… I've been slowing my addiction down and on Tuesday, July 1st, 2014Â… I'm going nic/tobacco freeÂ…

This is it for meÂ…

Honestly, it makes no sense that I still use smokeless tobaccoÂ… I hate doing itÂ… I feel awful every time I throw in a dip... I constantly think about the damaging affects it has, the potential it has to harm me, etcÂ… But I still do itÂ… That's an addiction, I guessÂ…

I've reached a point where I feel it's time for me to take my life backÂ… It's time for me to challenge myselfÂ… To do things that I thought were impossibleÂ… One of these things is quitting the chewÂ… I know I can do it, I really believe I can, so I'm going to take this on and do itÂ… Not only for the health benefits but to prove to myself I can accomplish something no matter how difficult it appears to beÂ…

Cheers, friendsÂ… We're all gonna get through this...
Then quit now.

What's so special about July 1st? You're probably in withdrawal anyways right now. Get a leg up and have most of the poison out of your system by the .

Then buckle up. I need 3 answers and need you to be serious. Give Everything or go home.
Dump your stash, answer the 3 questions and quit now.

You can't wean yourself off this garbage. You have to do it cold turkey. It will suck the same way regardless.

How many more times can you say "I will quit tomorrow"? There is no tomorrow. There is only today.
You were a part of April 14 for a short time........so you need to come post with us as well. You would be on day 178  feeling a hell of a lot better than going through the suck again. Dump your Cope L/C  jump back in here....never know if it's the one that saves your life.

Answer the 3 questions.

Mod/Admin - He needs his intro's merged......
I'm not familiar with the 3 questionsÂ… Can someone post a link? thanks all
1. What happened.
2. Why did it happen.
3. (the one you haven't addressed). What are you going to different!

Honestly, pull the bandaid off and drink the quit koolaid now.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »
The 3 questions all returning members have to answer is:

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you doing differently now?

are you quit yet?