Author Topic: Introduction - Knockout  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Menace

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction - Knockout
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 08:10:00 AM »
KO,

Welcome to the asylum and get ready for the SUCK brother. The next few days will be miserable as you know from your previous quit. Embrace that feeling this time and remember how much it blows, you can use that as motivation to stay quit this time. I am only 52 days in now but I can tell you that for me KTC has given me enlightenment to the problem. Nicotine Addiction! I never really thought about it as an addiction and that hurt my other attempted quits or as we call them here stoppages. You only quit once! You need to remember that you are an addict and any form of nicotine will lead you back to her filthy hold over you, so quit once and for all. I applaud your decision and will tell you that I wish I would have done the same at 25 years of age rather then waiting till 40 years old to figure it out. Post Roll and get your Quit on.

Menace
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 06:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: Knockout
Hello all,

Knockout here (Jesse), 25 years old. Been dipping on and off (mostly heavily on, 2-3 cans a week) for the past 7 years. Routine has been my vice (shower/long commute to school and work/while I'm winding down for bed). Longest hiatus was 8 months, then succumbed to the urge on a road trip with a friend that dips.

Why am I here?: I'm sick of harming my body and being deceived with petty justifications. I'm afraid of where my addiction will have taken me many years from now if I don't confront it. Most of all I'm sick of being a slave to dip, consciously knowing it's power over me and my decisions and letting it own me.

Found this site months ago but passed it over, tried patches, quitting on my own instead, but I gave in. I want to be free of it, once and for all, and I hope the structure and community here will be the aid I need to stay quit.

Trashed my can and all traces from the house. Last dip was 4 hours ago (not long, I know), but I'm here and I'm ready.

- Knockout

Knockout, you sound ready. Check out the link below. You must post roll in the April 14 quit group. index.php?showtopic=9259

Do not use today under any circumstance. It will never be easier on some other magical day. You can do this. You can do this RIGHT NOW. We quit one day at a time here and today I quit with you. PM me if you have questions about roll.

Be sure to also read everything in the Welcome Center.
index.php?showforum=13

I will look for you in April.

Ryan
Remember, NO NICOTINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. It's easy man. All you got to do is quit
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 06:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Knockout
Hello all,

Knockout here (Jesse), 25 years old. Been dipping on and off (mostly heavily on, 2-3 cans a week) for the past 7 years. Routine has been my vice (shower/long commute to school and work/while I'm winding down for bed). Longest hiatus was 8 months, then succumbed to the urge on a road trip with a friend that dips.

Why am I here?: I'm sick of harming my body and being deceived with petty justifications. I'm afraid of where my addiction will have taken me many years from now if I don't confront it. Most of all I'm sick of being a slave to dip, consciously knowing it's power over me and my decisions and letting it own me.

Found this site months ago but passed it over, tried patches, quitting on my own instead, but I gave in. I want to be free of it, once and for all, and I hope the structure and community here will be the aid I need to stay quit.

Trashed my can and all traces from the house. Last dip was 4 hours ago (not long, I know), but I'm here and I'm ready.

- Knockout

Knockout, you sound ready. Check out the link below. You must post roll in the April 14 quit group. index.php?showtopic=9259

Do not use today under any circumstance. It will never be easier on some other magical day. You can do this. You can do this RIGHT NOW. We quit one day at a time here and today I quit with you. PM me if you have questions about roll.

Be sure to also read everything in the Welcome Center.
index.php?showforum=13

I will look for you in April.

Ryan

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
Introduction - Knockout
« on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:00 AM »
Hello all,

- Knockout
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14