Author Topic: Capital70's Intro/Quit Journey  (Read 7115 times)

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1528
Re: Capital70's Intro and Quit Journey
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2018, 11:20:00 PM »
Well, I can honestly say you proved me wrong and I couldn't be happier. I remember talking to you after your second attempt and after 1/2 hr and hanging up the phone thinking, "this guy doesn't get KTC". You came back like a giant lightbulb went off in your head.
Thank you for paying it forward as much as you do. It will pay off in spades. Proud as hell to be quit with you. Meme you in the morn.
FF
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline quitNWinay

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 7/18/2018, and every fuckin day ever since!
  • Likes Given: 498
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2018, 09:00:00 PM »
Conngratulations on neat number, brother! You are an inspiration and I am proud to quit with you today, ODAAT!
I am a caver...

Can't quit quitting!

Proud member of October 2018 Quit Group

Best soothing music when anxiety hits you hard - https://youtu.be/WFrAB5nBbNY

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 976
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »
Well done Cap, I have kept my eye on you for a while.

Proud to roam these halls with a bad ass like you.

100..... pssshÂ…. let's keep it going brother.

Proud to quit with you!
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline Hutch18

• Quitter
  • Interests: Keeping up with my 3 boys. Coaching basketball at the YMCA and serving on the Sports Committee.Trying to keep God in everything and daily making him my Lord and Savior.
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2018, 12:06:00 PM »
Capital70 is one of a hand full of quitters, i have actually texted when going through a crave. I mean one of those, "the hell with it" craves. Proud to be quit with you and proud to stay quit with you too.
Addicts don't quit once for a lifetime, they quit daily for a lifetime.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2018, 08:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Athan
Cap - Congratulations on the HOF! Never felt more privileged to post my name next to someone. You are a remarkable human being and have done much to edify me and my quit.
The boys you coach are blessed to have you as their leader. So very pleased that you're in charge of the next generation of MEN.
'oh yeah' Leading by example 'oh yeah'
Keep paying it forward Cap!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1654
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2018, 04:59:00 AM »
Cap - Congratulations on the HOF! Never felt more privileged to post my name next to someone. You are a remarkable human being and have done much to edify me and my quit.
The boys you coach are blessed to have you as their leader. So very pleased that you're in charge of the next generation of MEN.
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Capital70

• Quitter
  • ODDAAT And Lovin It!
  • Quit Date: May 27, 2018
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2018, 11:56:00 PM »
11:50pm on day 97. Huge week 2 football game tonight. On the road. One of the top ten games in the nation. We are losing 6-0 at the end of the first half. As we go out to start 3rd quarter, lightning delay. We hold kids for about 45 minutes and then decide to cancel as storms move in. This is a logistical nightmare. We meet as a staff, figure out a plan and then are at school until 11:30pm with a 5:30am arrival time tomorrow.

I say all that because I am damn proud of myself. DidnÂ’t really crave and wasnÂ’t foggy trying to handle logistics. Meanwhile at least 3 coaches are dipping around me.

I know there are challengers ahead, and I donÂ’t know if we will win tomorrowÂ’s game, but I do know I wonÂ’t dip tomorrow. That I can control. ODDAAT
Capital70
Quit Date May 27th, 2018
HOF September 3rd, 2018
Intro/Quit Journey
HOF Speech- I Get To
"The more I sacrifice, the harder it is to surrender"
"F#*k man, just post roll and keep your promise" -batdad
Quitters I've Met- 69Franx, Wiesman71, McDave, Jeidi1991
Bad asses quit....everyone else stays addicted

Offline Capital70

• Quitter
  • ODDAAT And Lovin It!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2018, 10:52:00 PM »
Day 96 in the books. Went back and found some early posts. Want to save them here. These are all great and a reminder that we are all one bad choice away from starting over. All of the advice I have gotten here is great, but Bronc absolutely destroying me was the most eye opening thing that has ever happened to me. I am still working to be the best I can, but after his post I really looked at myself and what a selfish, arrogant ass I was being. Being quit requires you to really look at yourself and your addictive behaviors. Lots of people get butt hurt on here, but being a dick and speaking the truth is sometimes the only way to get through to people. I am one of those people. I am nowhere near cured, but I am getting on that train Monday...and I don't plan on going anywhere. ODDAAT

Sunday May 27, 2018
Capital70- Day 1. I have removed all tobacco from around me and am not using it today. I will make my promise again tomorrow morning. I know I have let you all down twice. I understand if you donÂ’t forgive me.

May 27, 2018
Capital70- I think it is totally reasonable that I should have to explain myself and apologize. I imagine everyone is waiting to see if I actually make it through the first 3 days...or even 30 days. I figured I would have to do it with less help this time. ItÂ’s what i deserve...but IÂ’m here

May 27, 2018
Leonidas
Fuck yeah!!
Rah, rah! Clap, clap clap.
Let's give that boy a big ol participation trophy!!
Maybe a giant purple dildo....
What the fuck Cap? What happened?
Did you cave on April 17, after promising your boys you wouldn't?
And don't fucking tell me about a bad day. No way.
I'll bring in two dozen men that have gone through deaths,
Divorce, cancer, Chemo and they're still quit.
So what happened?
And looking at your post history, you never bought in at all.
What are you gonna do differently?
All you've done since you've been here is lie to your boys, and cave.
Others can tickle your taint and whisper Muskrat Love in your ear, but that ain't what we do here.
We do Accountability.
So, let's go...
Pull your head out and get with the program.
What happened?
Why?
What are you gonna do differently?
I mean, since you care so much....

May 28, 2018
Sir Nopenhagen
Capital70 - first off how would you feel if one of your football players put in the same effort as you have these last couple of months? Your a coach right? Would you let the quarterback get away with a lack of commitment? Hell no you wouldnÂ’t, you would be all over his ass.

Secondly all these cheerleaders that have come here to pat you on the ass and tell you to go get them next time are doing you a disservice. Sure we want you to be quit but we arenÂ’t here to hold your hair back after the 2 wine coolers you just drank made you sick. Damn man what happened to giving your word and sticking to IT? 1358 days I was just like you, a slave to the Nic Bitch for 26 years, we are close to the same age so I know what itÂ’s like quitting with 3 kids and life kicking your ass up and down the street. How many people told you that having a dip, all your problems would still be there? ItÂ’s nothing but a mask hiding the true shit that it really is.

Answering these 3 questions isnÂ’t for me, or any of the other people here that are going to give you shit for breaking your word and turning your back on this team. These questions are ultimately for you and you only to reflect and see if maybe just maybe you have the balls to QUIT and stay that way. ItÂ’s not going to be easy but tell me when anything meaningful was? You have to put the work!! Answer the questions and see if you have what it takes.

May 28, 2018
Capital70
deserve everything IÂ’m getting from all of you, and my words have proven to be empty so no amount of typing is going to change that. Only action...and that is going to be slow and painful.

1 What happened?

I made it until 4:45pm on Day 28. It was a Monday. The day was almost over and it wasnÂ’t even a bad day!!! I had 3 of my kids in the van and we were headed to pick up my oldest. We were a couple minutes early so I stopped at a gas station, bought a can, and put it in. ThatÂ’s it. Nothing glamorous. Just some soft ass pussy shit. Left my kids in the van and they watched me go in and buy shit that kills me

2 Why did it happen?

In 24 years I have never quit for more than 4 days. Throughout my entire stop secretly I believed doing it again would help. Despite everyone telling me it doesnÂ’t help didnÂ’t listen. After 28 days of insomnia I thought that having a dip would magically make me start sleeping again. I thought dipping would make my job easier, my marriage better, etc. WTF. Who thinks that? When I caved I caved HARD. Started putting two pouches in instead of one. Was waking up in the middle of the night putting them in and EVERY time I would look at the can and wonder why it wasnÂ’t working any more. For 24 years I BELIEVED the lie. I actually thought it was helping. Trying to go back after 28 days was too late. My brain no longer believes the lie. During my cave my insomnia got worse, my anxiety got worse, and my depression got worse.

3 How will you keep it from happening again?

I now have the first hand knowledge that caving does not help. I now know that if I go back it will be worse. I canÂ’t unforget how shitty the last 40 days have been.

I need to embrace the suck and be honest. IÂ’m going to have insomnia, but it will go away.

IÂ’m always going to be an addict, but I donÂ’t have to be a user.

I realize that I am a selfish person. The guilt of dipping all day and then kissing my sleeping kids good night has been eating me up. Worse than any crave IÂ’ve ever had. Most of my anxiety is caused by dip so it has to go.

Someone made reference to a football player. If I was a player IÂ’d be cut. I didnÂ’t follow through. Other than thieves, people who donÂ’t keep their word are the worst. I have to live with it and own it. The way I see it I have two options

1. I am a shitty human being who sucks at life and loves fucking up, pissing people off, and letting them down

2. I am a 38 year old husband, father, teacher, and coach who is pretty fucking good at all of those who made a really dumb decision 24 years ago and took way too long to figure it out. IÂ’m a good guy who made a couple bad decisions with his supporters because the nicotine receptors in my brain are probably the size of grapefruits.

If you want to believe #1 thatÂ’s your choice

IÂ’m going to go run

May 28, 2018
Miker0351
Capital - gonna be brief here. I think every one of us has had a near exact scenario as you described in “trying to quit”. We’ve all done that alone 10 or 100 times before. Knowing how bad something sucks isn’t going to be enough to keep you from caving again, having self reflective honesty isn’t going to be enough to keep from caving again, guilt about your wife and kids isn’t going to be enough to keep you from caving again. All those things already existed, you caved. The only thing that works to keep from caving is sheer will and determination. Just don’t do it! You know what else helps a lot though? Connect with people here (yes we’re all people, some liars and losers and pathetic freaks; mostly pretty good dads/moms/people who have lives and activities that made a bad choice somewhere along the way and became addicts). Ask someone else about their insomnia, talk to someone about your struggles, learn about people going through challengers and achieving victories, do more than just post a number (since that isn’t enough for you to keep your commitment). Just remembering how shitty it is isn’t gonna cut it, no one thinks you’re an awful human being but if you keep doing the same things over and over we might just think you’re kind of a stupid one.

May 28th
Bronc
There's caving before joining this site and then there's caving after. I'll never ever understand the after, and I think it has to do with how this POS ends his three reasons...with the pat on the back that he's a good guy and that if we don't want to believe that, then it's our problem. You don't get to be the second scenario if you've got the first one going. You can't be a "good guy" if you have no honor and integrity. Those are lies from the pit of hell and that's the kind of shitty addict mindset we all told ourselves for years before coming here.

What you have is a serious case of arrogance and ignorance. Your self deprecation is so insincere and further more, what you don't even seem to understand is your three reasons is full of messages straight from the nic bitch. "Made a bad decision." "Pretty fucking good at all of them." Honestly, no you are not because you can't be if you are a liar without integrity or honor. You can't keep your word and you are selfish. You can't be pretty fucking good at those things if you are so selfish. The fact that you know about the neuro-pathways etc, means that you've read enough about addiction here and elsewhere to know what you are dealing with. Even with all that, you are just so arrogant that you think you are smart enough to do this on your own. Your "I got this, oops my bad" guy. The guy no one wants on their team because they are selfish and arrogant and ball hogs. o

How about you get humble and help others? How about you quit giving yourself a participation trophy "coach?" How about you stop slapping yourself on the ass and saying "you'll get 'em next time kid." It isn't how this works. You give your word, you keep your word. How about you put your #1 dad shirt away for awhile and wear the I'm with stupid with the arrow pointing straight up? Until you figure out that your way doesn't work and this way does, the only thing you are is a pussy caver with no integrity, no honor, and not any kind of guy that any of us would want our team.

This is a team deal "coach." When you are a loser, the whole team loses. Look at all the awful messages you are bringing, harming all of us quitters, guys that want to do the right thing and have done so. Now we've got that one added message that says, "oh, well if we fuck up, they'll take us back." Well, FUCK YOU and your Cave. I won't do it. My honor, integrity and family are way more important and after going through the hell of quitting, I'm not going to let that kind of shitty mindset infiltrate this place. It's a whole bunch of bullshit. 28 years of being a slave and 1536 days of quit today....and I"m still vulnerable. That's the mindset that keeps me quit. So go shine up your participation trophy and talk to yourself about what a great dad, teacher and coach you are. Meanwhile, in the real world, you're just a dishonest, selfish pussy that can't and won't follow instructions because you've got a better way. Buh-bye. You won't last.

May 29th
Walter White
I second what Bronc wroteÂ…

This isn’t a challenge…this is life and death. Your next dip MIGHT give you cancer. Being quit is a way of life. Being quit means having integrity and honor. Being quit means helping others. Being quit is taking what life throws at you and saying “I’m quit” no matter what. Being quit means there are no excuses. Being quit means that I will do whatever I need to do to be quit today.

I donÂ’t care if you are a great person, father and coachÂ…. you are just like usÂ…. An addict. We all made bad decisions. The difference between you and usÂ…we give our promise and keep that promise. We stopped making excuses.
Capital70
Quit Date May 27th, 2018
HOF September 3rd, 2018
Intro/Quit Journey
HOF Speech- I Get To

Offline DonkeyMN

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 01-31-2017
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Capital70
Day 87 in the books. I should absolutely be going to bed but here I am....I know there are people that are dealing with way heavier shit than me, but today was hard, and I kicked its ass without dip. SLOWLY I am rewiring my brain and coping mechanisms. After an emotional first day dropping my kids at school, and first day teaching for me, and football practice, and picking kid up at sitter I went to open house for one of the kids and my wife was a train wreck. Arguing about some stupid stuff that made no sense. Instead of getting fired up I just let it go. Took a drive and called my quit brother 69Franx who let me vent for a few. Came home and did the bedtime thing, the lunch packing thing, and the school paperwork thing for 3 kids and now its 11pm and im crashing. For the majority of the population this is a standard first day of school for people with a crap ton of kids. For me to do it without dip and not really crave it is awesome. I love winning. I also love showering and sleeping....Night all
Good morning and its a brand new day all over again. Congrats on that huge win last night and being able to have some retrospective upon yourself and your quit is a huge finger in the face of big tobacco. Way to own your quit!

You are killing it! Reading stuff like this is fantastic, IQWYT!
To remain quit requires focus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Capital70

• Quitter
  • ODDAAT And Lovin It!
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »
Day 87 in the books. I should absolutely be going to bed but here I am....I know there are people that are dealing with way heavier shit than me, but today was hard, and I kicked its ass without dip. SLOWLY I am rewiring my brain and coping mechanisms. After an emotional first day dropping my kids at school, and first day teaching for me, and football practice, and picking kid up at sitter I went to open house for one of the kids and my wife was a train wreck. Arguing about some stupid stuff that made no sense. Instead of getting fired up I just let it go. Took a drive and called my quit brother 69Franx who let me vent for a few. Came home and did the bedtime thing, the lunch packing thing, and the school paperwork thing for 3 kids and now its 11pm and im crashing. For the majority of the population this is a standard first day of school for people with a crap ton of kids. For me to do it without dip and not really crave it is awesome. I love winning. I also love showering and sleeping....Night all
Capital70
Quit Date May 27th, 2018
HOF September 3rd, 2018
Intro/Quit Journey
HOF Speech- I Get To

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: July 9th, 2018
  • Likes Given: 5605
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
Quote from: 69Franx
Quote from: croakenhagen
Quote from: BubbaM
Day 77 in the books. I feel obligated to type a little. Just got done grading scrimmage film. I have now made it through 2 weeks of two a days and two scrimmages dip free. Our first regular season game is in 13 days. School starts in 10 days. I am anxious about these upcoming challenges, but I am also confident. There were some rough patches in the 60-70 range but nothing like the first couple weeks. I am finding that everyones quit is different and someone will always tell you the next set of days coming up is going to be the worst....for example someone text me and said that the 80's are the hardest. I don't like sitting around and worrying about what is coming BUT I also do not want to get overconfident. My KTC phone contacts went from 91 to 85 because of cavers and MIQ's. Guys who thought they don't need KTC anymore. Why? Why not go all in and try it? It can't hurt anything, but walking away could screw up everything! There are some days I am more involved than others, but I know its not all about me and I need to help others.

I do not have anything spectacular to say, but the word of the day is SEPARATION. I have actively been trying to separate smokeless tobacco use from all aspects of my life. For over 20+ years I would use that drug in just about every scenario AND I had convinced myself it was helping. I am happy to report that slowly I am learning you don't need it. Today I got up before the sun and went and coached a scrimmage. When I got home the house was a mess, the kids were crazy, the wife was on edge, etc. This would have been prime tobacco time in the past. Instead of losing my shit I took some deep breaths and said..."I have a day and a half to get all this done". My wife and I didn't fight and within 90 minutes everything was done and we were relaxing. It seems silly and to explain that to a non tobacco user they wouldn't understand, but situations like this are big wins for me.

I was in a fog at the scrimmage today, but tonight grading the film I felt right as rain. I call these times "moments of clarity". When my chest isn't tight, my mind isn't racing, and I am thinking perfectly clear. These times are still rare, BUT they are increasing in frequency.

I went back and reread my early intro prior to my cave and it reminded me just how awful that experience was. Even after 77 days I have no desire to go back. I am also keeping this quit in perspective. Nothing magical happens at 100. I will not be cured. I will have a coin in my pocket to remind me of my promise and my experience, but the hard work goes on...not just for me, but for the guy who wants to start quitting tomorrow.
That's HOF speech material right there. Marvelous testimony Cap. You're an asset to those in your circle and every sphere you touch!
I second that Cap. That was a good read. I am also anxious about school. We are all not alone! One Day At A Time! One day we will look back and be proud of the journey and the people we have become!
Cap, your positive attitude towards everything in life is infectious in a good way. You were one of the first people in KTC to reach and help me and for that I will always be thankful.
Cap, you have the mind set to make this last. Just reading the second half of your intro today. The line that I keep coming back to is something you said when we met for lunch and you expounded upon it here. The early days don't suck, they are just hard. Losing a battle with cancer sucks. You said we do lots of things that are hard but good for us such as working out. Bro, do you even lift? Sorry, just a little fun there. That is how to be quit. Don't stress about it, don't make it out to be something you have to do. Make it something you want to do, something you enjoy doing. That mindset will make it so much easier and you are doing well on that path or train of thought as you approach the HOF train. Make sure to let me know when your coin comes in. I never got anything engraved on mine, but I think I remember you had plans for some words of wisdom on yours...
Cap, you are the person that I have been texting since the beginning of my journey. You were the first one in my inbox with a number. I know IÂ’ve told you, but you have made a difference for me and so many others. You are inspiring people whether by text, on any of the forums, or on live chat. IÂ’m proud to quit with you each day.

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2018, 05:06:00 PM »
Quote from: croakenhagen
Day 77 in the books. I feel obligated to type a little. Just got done grading scrimmage film. I have now made it through 2 weeks of two a days and two scrimmages dip free. Our first regular season game is in 13 days. School starts in 10 days. I am anxious about these upcoming challenges, but I am also confident. There were some rough patches in the 60-70 range but nothing like the first couple weeks. I am finding that everyones quit is different and someone will always tell you the next set of days coming up is going to be the worst....for example someone text me and said that the 80's are the hardest. I don't like sitting around and worrying about what is coming BUT I also do not want to get overconfident. My KTC phone contacts went from 91 to 85 because of cavers and MIQ's. Guys who thought they don't need KTC anymore. Why? Why not go all in and try it? It can't hurt anything, but walking away could screw up everything! There are some days I am more involved than others, but I know its not all about me and I need to help others.

I do not have anything spectacular to say, but the word of the day is SEPARATION. I have actively been trying to separate smokeless tobacco use from all aspects of my life. For over 20+ years I would use that drug in just about every scenario AND I had convinced myself it was helping. I am happy to report that slowly I am learning you don't need it. Today I got up before the sun and went and coached a scrimmage. When I got home the house was a mess, the kids were crazy, the wife was on edge, etc. This would have been prime tobacco time in the past. Instead of losing my shit I took some deep breaths and said..."I have a day and a half to get all this done". My wife and I didn't fight and within 90 minutes everything was done and we were relaxing. It seems silly and to explain that to a non tobacco user they wouldn't understand, but situations like this are big wins for me.

I was in a fog at the scrimmage today, but tonight grading the film I felt right as rain. I call these times "moments of clarity". When my chest isn't tight, my mind isn't racing, and I am thinking perfectly clear. These times are still rare, BUT they are increasing in frequency.

I went back and reread my early intro prior to my cave and it reminded me just how awful that experience was. Even after 77 days I have no desire to go back. I am also keeping this quit in perspective. Nothing magical happens at 100. I will not be cured. I will have a coin in my pocket to remind me of my promise and my experience, but the hard work goes on...not just for me, but for the guy who wants to start quitting tomorrow.
That's HOF speech material right there. Marvelous testimony Cap. You're an asset to those in your circle and every sphere you touch!
I second that Cap. That was a good read. I am also anxious about school. We are all not alone! One Day At A Time! One day we will look back and be proud of the journey and the people we have become!
Cap, your positive attitude towards everything in life is infectious in a good way. You were one of the first people in KTC to reach and help me and for that I will always be thankful.
Cap, you have the mind set to make this last. Just reading the second half of your intro today. The line that I keep coming back to is something you said when we met for lunch and you expounded upon it here. The early days don't suck, they are just hard. Losing a battle with cancer sucks. You said we do lots of things that are hard but good for us such as working out. Bro, do you even lift? Sorry, just a little fun there. That is how to be quit. Don't stress about it, don't make it out to be something you have to do. Make it something you want to do, something you enjoy doing. That mindset will make it so much easier and you are doing well on that path or train of thought as you approach the HOF train. Make sure to let me know when your coin comes in. I never got anything engraved on mine, but I think I remember you had plans for some words of wisdom on yours...
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Croakenhagen

• Quit Pro
  • Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
  • Quit Date: 8-16-2020
  • Likes Given: 867
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2018, 11:04:00 AM »

Humbled.

Offline Hutch18

• Quitter
  • Interests: Keeping up with my 3 boys. Coaching basketball at the YMCA and serving on the Sports Committee.Trying to keep God in everything and daily making him my Lord and Savior.
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2018, 10:08:00 AM »
Capital I consider you a quit brother, even though i have never met you. You're life story is similar to mine with the exception of a few details. I enjoy reading your posts and get inspired to push through another day of quit. My mind and body may not be always willing, but my spirit is.

Thanks for being a quit Bro! Offensive Lines RULE!
Addicts don't quit once for a lifetime, they quit daily for a lifetime.

Offline BubbaM

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2018, 08:19:00 AM »