Author Topic: Here we go again....  (Read 864 times)

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here we go again....
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 10:38:00 PM »
Quote from: redman
Thanks to everyone for the support.Nolaq I was an 0331 1989-1993.I will be posting roll this evening.
This evening is getting a little long in the tooth.... Just sayin....

Offline redman

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 08:41:00 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the support.Nolaq I was an 0331 1989-1993.I will be posting roll this evening.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 11:46:00 AM »
*sigh
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 11:41:00 AM »
1. Your quit group is September 2016

2. You never quit before, only stopped. I stopped 40-50 times in 17 years. I only quit once.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 09:19:00 AM »
I know that feeling brother. Welcome to a great decision. Go all in with us. You'll be glad you did.

Read everything you can on this site. Read EVERYTHING in the WELCOME CENTER, Words of wisdom, HOF speeches, etc. It's all good stuff and will help you learn more about addiction, commitment, and the meaning of the word quit. (hint: you did not "quit" for a year previously)

I see that you made a post in the June16 group. If you just started your quit, you'll likely be in the Sep16 group. Your group is based on the month that you will hit 100 days quit. If you haven't posted roll yet...read up on what this place is about. If you can live with what we do, and can keep your word...then jump in and post roll. We're glad to have you.

Congratulations of seeing the light. You need any help or have questions, just PM me.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 07:20:00 AM »
Quote from: redman
I had quit for over a year.About a year and a half ago I was dealing with some stressful situations,and I caved.I can't believe I quit for over a year and allowed this to happen.I had been going through a whole pouch of Red Man green every day for over 12 years.Quit for over a year,then started back up.I was driving last week with my 15 month old daughter.She was staring at me as I took a big wad of that crap and stuffed it in my mouth.I felt disgusted with myself.
Happy belated Father's Day, and welcome home. This is the best decision you could ever make.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline redman

Here we go again....
« on: June 20, 2016, 01:15:00 AM »
I had quit for over a year.About a year and a half ago I was dealing with some stressful situations,and I caved.I can't believe I quit for over a year and allowed this to happen.I had been going through a whole pouch of Red Man green every day for over 12 years.Quit for over a year,then started back up.I was driving last week with my 15 month old daughter.She was staring at me as I took a big wad of that crap and stuffed it in my mouth.I felt disgusted with myself.