Author Topic: Day 2 -  (Read 3267 times)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 608
Re: Day 2 -
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
Quote from: boomdrum
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Erussell
Going through some pretty heavy emotional shit right now.  Just told my wife of 18 yrs that our marriage was over.  I can't spend as much time on KTC as I would like, but I have support outside of here to help me through this.    I feel like my quit is strong and I will continue to post roll and stay connected here as much as I can. 

I sense a lot of hostility towards those who don't post frequently and make a ton of friends on here.  I'm dealing with and cleaning up several areas of my life and don't have time and energy to emerge as an August leader and give back the way I would like right now.  My apologies...

I don't want to feel guilty for using this site.   This is not a "planned cave" and I am not a pussy. 

Thank you for your support...
Boomdrum,
First no one says you have to be as involved as another, it is suggested as it improves your chances of staying quit. However it is by no means mandatory.

Second hate to hear that stuff going on. Anything I can do....well...u have my #. Don't hesitate.

Third. Make roll no matter what. If you can't text me and I I'll post for you. Don't take a chance. It only takes twenty seconds. Continue to post roll.

Forth if you do miss roll, well.. Sorry.. But I coming looking for you man. I care about you and your quit man so sorry but I can't let you go. As for making a ton of friends you already have friends, I am one of them. We understand your going thru some shit right now and will b less involved....cool,,,, missing roll no way, we just can't let you do that. And you tell yourself this message from Erussell sometime today while looking in the mirror, "Boomdrum your a fucking bad ass quitter". I quit like fuck with you Boomdrum!
Listen to Erussell brother. It sounds like it's to late to just act like we don't exist. You've already made friends. Friends don't treat friends like that. Take care of your business, but we ask that you keep us around also. Just a little roll post everyday. My guess is your going to get on the computer once a day for something. It usually can be done from your phone also,, depending on what phone you have. Point being,, we don't except that your not going to be around enough to post roll. Get it done and we'll be quit right beside you brother.
Thanks guys. I'm not going anywhere. You have my word.
It's not hostility you hear when people like me SCREAM post every damn day! Being on this side of some funks  crave and seeing way too many caves gives me and others here perceptive you don't have. The dominate 'reason' cavers use when answering the 3 dreaded questions is "I stopped posting roll which allowed me to drift away and not feel accountable. This is what we're trying to warn you about.

Parents tell their kids, don't touch that it's hot......

Don't drift - it's death!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline boomdrum

• Quitter
  • Interests: Drums, drumming, music, disc golf...
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Going through some pretty heavy emotional shit right now.  Just told my wife of 18 yrs that our marriage was over.  I can't spend as much time on KTC as I would like, but I have support outside of here to help me through this.    I feel like my quit is strong and I will continue to post roll and stay connected here as much as I can. 

I sense a lot of hostility towards those who don't post frequently and make a ton of friends on here.  I'm dealing with and cleaning up several areas of my life and don't have time and energy to emerge as an August leader and give back the way I would like right now.  My apologies...

I don't want to feel guilty for using this site.   This is not a "planned cave" and I am not a pussy. 

Boomdrum,
First no one says you have to be as involved as another, it is suggested as it improves your chances of staying quit. However it is by no means mandatory.

Second hate to hear that stuff going on. Anything I can do....well...u have my #. Don't hesitate.

Third. Make roll no matter what. If you can't text me and I I'll post for you. Don't take a chance. It only takes twenty seconds. Continue to post roll.

Forth if you do miss roll, well.. Sorry.. But I coming looking for you man. I care about you and your quit man so sorry but I can't let you go. As for making a ton of friends you already have friends, I am one of them. We understand your going thru some shit right now and will b less involved....cool,,,, missing roll no way, we just can't let you do that. And you tell yourself this message from Erussell sometime today while looking in the mirror, "Boomdrum your a fucking bad ass quitter". I quit like fuck with you Boomdrum!
Listen to Erussell brother. It sounds like it's to late to just act like we don't exist. You've already made friends. Friends don't treat friends like that. Take care of your business, but we ask that you keep us around also. Just a little roll post everyday. My guess is your going to get on the computer once a day for something. It usually can be done from your phone also,, depending on what phone you have. Point being,, we don't except that your not going to be around enough to post roll. Get it done and we'll be quit right beside you brother.
Thanks guys. I'm not going anywhere. You have my word.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »

Boomdrum,

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »
Going through some pretty heavy emotional shit right now. Just told my wife of 18 yrs that our marriage was over. I can't spend as much time on KTC as I would like, but I have support outside of here to help me through this. I feel like my quit is strong and I will continue to post roll and stay connected here as much as I can.

I sense a lot of hostility towards those who don't post frequently and make a ton of friends on here. I'm dealing with and cleaning up several areas of my life and don't have time and energy to emerge as an August leader and give back the way I would like right now. My apologies...

I don't want to feel guilty for using this site. This is not a "planned cave" and I am not a pussy.

Boomdrum,

I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41

I don't want to feel guilty for using this site.  This is not a "planned cave" and I am not a pussy. 

dude...you have mine...i'll pm you my number and if you want to shoot me a text you can and i'll post up for you.

Sorry to hear about the marriage, i unfortunately have gone through that twice. Anyhow, happiness is out there. Quit on
let us know if you need anything bro.... You have proven you have balls by being quit! Keep those balls intact! I cant relate to what your going through but we are here for you if you want to vent or need an ear!

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »
Going through some pretty heavy emotional shit right now. Just told my wife of 18 yrs that our marriage was over. I can't spend as much time on KTC as I would like, but I have support outside of here to help me through this. I feel like my quit is strong and I will continue to post roll and stay connected here as much as I can.

I sense a lot of hostility towards those who don't post frequently and make a ton of friends on here. I'm dealing with and cleaning up several areas of my life and don't have time and energy to emerge as an August leader and give back the way I would like right now. My apologies...

I don't want to feel guilty for using this site. This is not a "planned cave" and I am not a pussy.

dude...you have mine...i'll pm you my number and if you want to shoot me a text you can and i'll post up for you.

Sorry to hear about the marriage, i unfortunately have gone through that twice. Anyhow, happiness is out there. Quit on
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline boomdrum

• Quitter
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 04:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Yesterday was Day 30 for me!  Still quit and feeling good.

My Day 30 was unusual....I walked outside to hop in my car to go to work.  Noticed my rear glass on my SUV was shattered.  Looked at my wife's car and her's was shattered too.  Vandals! 

So...my day yesterday was spent with police reports, insurance companies, glass repair, and body shops.

31 days ago I would have been a dipping fiend throughout all that stress.  Really had no temptation to cave yesterday.  Fuck you nicotine.  'Finger'
Nice. Funny how we thought that dip lowered our blood pressure, when it actually did the opposite making stressful days that much worse. Good work on day 30 and here's to today 'Cheers'
I like hearing stuff like this. Its great when the light bulb goes off and we realize Nicotine doesn't help anything. I know you've had better days, but my worst day without a dip is better than my best day with one. Seeing we both posted and we got nothing better to do, I say we stay quit today my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »
Yesterday was Day 30 for me! Still quit and feeling good.

My Day 30 was unusual....I walked outside to hop in my car to go to work. Noticed my rear glass on my SUV was shattered. Looked at my wife's car and her's was shattered too. Vandals!

So...my day yesterday was spent with police reports, insurance companies, glass repair, and body shops.

31 days ago I would have been a dipping fiend throughout all that stress. Really had no temptation to cave yesterday. Fuck you nicotine. 'Finger'
Nice. Funny how we thought that dip lowered our blood pressure, when it actually did the opposite making stressful days that much worse. Good work on day 30 and here's to today 'Cheers'
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline boomdrum

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
Yesterday was Day 30 for me! Still quit and feeling good.

My Day 30 was unusual....I walked outside to hop in my car to go to work. Noticed my rear glass on my SUV was shattered. Looked at my wife's car and her's was shattered too. Vandals!

31 days ago I would have been a dipping fiend throughout all that stress. Really had no temptation to cave yesterday. Fuck you nicotine. 'Finger'

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 07:59:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Smokeyg
I am addicted to guys like you Boomdrum.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Lmafao. Yea well since no one knows my wife (that i am aware of) I'll admit to being addicted to all you guys! Don't tell my wife lol!
Thooper Ghey!
Whatch it.... Applejack,,,, you are my favorite cereal.
I don't know whether to laugh or run away!! 'crackup'
At this point I am not sure myself what is best for you to do lol.

Boomdrum, sorry we took over your thread lol.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 02:40:00 AM »
Lmafao. Yea well since no one knows my wife (that i am aware of) I'll admit to being addicted to all you guys! Don't tell my wife lol!
Thooper Ghey!

I don't know whether to laugh or run away!! 'crackup'
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »
Thooper Ghey!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 01:18:00 AM »
Thooper Ghey!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »