Author Topic: Intro  (Read 658 times)

Offline cburns

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
Yes you can do it. The first few days are no fun, but I hope you'll burn the memory of them into your brain. Then later, you can remind yourself that you don't want to go through that again. Once you're past day three, it becomes a mind game between you and nicotine. That's a game you can, must and WILL win!

Welcome aboard!

--cB
Quit Date: 11 JULY 2008

Offline Franpro

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Fuks Given 0
  • Quit Date: 08/17/2006
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
Welcome Capt.! Hit me up if you need anything. I have been hanging around this joint since we opened the doors, so I know thing or 3.

You can do it, we are proof! Just think about how much money you are saving! 4 to 5 pouches a day must e expensive.
Quit Date 8/17/06

Offline captcharlie

• Interests: fishing and hunting
Intro
« on: August 09, 2008, 02:25:00 AM »
name is charlie i am a tobbacoholic. age 44, live in victoria tx. service manager for local motorcycle dealer, divorced. also the capt. title i use is real..hold a 100ton masters license. used to guide bay and offshore trips and guide hunts for a living, tough life but someone has to do it...lol. been chewing for 32yrs got to 4-5 pouches a day. have "quit" before longest was almost a year but now am doing it for good!!! tired of the life, from almost as soon as i get up in the mornings till i go to sleep, not just to bed but to sleep. am on day 3 been pretty tough but hanging in there. thanks for the welcome and having a support network in place here.