Author Topic: first post  (Read 957 times)

Offline jjprice

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: first post
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: pavetheway
Just be glad you didn't make it on Coach Steve's sexting list.  His pubes are frightening.
the photos I have he is cleanly manscaped......
That is a dirty lie Tarpon!! My pubes are glorious and puffy as I have proudly proclaimed in live chat on several occasions! 'crackup'
There goes my lunch.
You may be cool, but you're a tool compared to these guys.

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
Just be glad you didn't make it on Coach Steve's sexting list.  His pubes are frightening.
That is a dirty lie Tarpon!! My pubes are glorious and puffy as I have proudly proclaimed in live chat on several occasions! 'crackup'
Make Your Decision

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 11:28:00 AM »
THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! 'shock'

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
Just be glad you didn't make it on Coach Steve's sexting list. His pubes are frightening.

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »
Just be glad you didn't make it on Coach Steve's sexting list. His pubes are frightening.

Offline nomorepoison

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 01:10:00 AM »
Thanks everybody....not sure about the mustache ride but I'll keep it in mind. I found the "subscription" part --something I didn't know about. I think that will do it. Thanks again. KTC rocks and so does all the support.
NoMorePoison

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: nomorepoison
Hey--does anyone know how to stop getting "topic supply subscription reply notifications" in your email from KTC....how do I disable this feature? 

I'm talking about in my personal email--seems like every time someone posts roll after me I get an auto e-mail telling me--needless to say its a bunch of stuff to delete every day, but I wasn't planning to add KTC to my "block" list in my personal email.  Thanks for the help.

NoMorePoison
Go to "My controls"

Look at menu on the list.

Go to both items under "My subscriptions"

Unsubscribe to all that you have subscribed to.
Send a PM to Auburn and tell him you want a moustache ride.
Make Your Decision

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »
Hey--does anyone know how to stop getting "topic supply subscription reply notifications" in your email from KTC....how do I disable this feature?

I'm talking about in my personal email--seems like every time someone posts roll after me I get an auto e-mail telling me--needless to say its a bunch of stuff to delete every day, but I wasn't planning to add KTC to my "block" list in my personal email. Thanks for the help.

NoMorePoison
Go to "My controls"

Look at menu on the list.

Go to both items under "My subscriptions"

Unsubscribe to all that you have subscribed to.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 10:00:00 PM »

I'm talking about in my personal email--seems like every time someone posts roll after me I get an auto e-mail telling me--needless to say its a bunch of stuff to delete every day, but I wasn't planning to add KTC to my "block" list in my personal email.  Thanks for the help.

NoMorePoison
Go to "My Controls" in the top right corner of the screen. Then go to to the left side of the screen and scroll down to email settings under options. At email settings, you can uncheck the options that you do not want. That should do the trick brother. Stay quit.

Offline nomorepoison

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 09:50:00 PM »

I'm talking about in my personal email--seems like every time someone posts roll after me I get an auto e-mail telling me--needless to say its a bunch of stuff to delete every day, but I wasn't planning to add KTC to my "block" list in my personal email. Thanks for the help.

NoMorePoison

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 597
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 03:56:00 PM »
Good decision on kicking Ms. Niccy to the curb. This site can be helpful. Rule number one, this is a no nicotine site, period, end of story. Biggest thing to do is get acquainted with this site. Highly recommend you go here: WELCOME CENTER

What to Expect When You Quit Dipping

This a a no nicotine site, period, end of story.

We "Post Roll Call" daily ( our promise to ourselves and to our brothers not to use nicotine today- We DO THIS DAILY

This will help you post correctly:How to post roll

Where to post roll call: PRE HOF JUNE 2012

Where to test reply/posting/roll call: SANDBOX

See what the library has: Library

PM if I can help
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
Hello out there. So, to be official: My name is Dan and I'm totally addicted to nicotine. My story is like so many others. Tried to quit many, times, keep failing. I have been reading this site a lot and it makes a lot of sense. It's pretty damn important to read things from people who seem smart and rationale in general--and who obviously truly understand what's going on. Also for the record: I had my last chew at 9 am on 2/25/12. No nicotine at all since--that makes me a little over 72 hours into this thing. My experience is that it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. I am confused about how this forum works still, but I want to join the HOF class of June 2012. I'm serious, I'm committed, I am not in denial. I want help. I will try to help others. Reading things on this site has truly helped me get to this point...thank goodness there are people who understand this feeling...its pretty real and it doesn't matter anymore why or how I got to this point. I just need to deal. So I want to post roll everyday and be part of the team. No more poison!

As far as my use, my story sounds like a lot of others--except I was actually dumb enough to start serious chewing at the age of 29...I thought I could handle it because I was an "adult"...anyway you guys know how that worked out....I only chewed when I was awake...Mostly Grizzly Long cut straight, for about 11years...at least a can a day for the past 9.

I want to keep this short and simple. Thanks for listening. No more poison.

PS: as I said this is my first post ever. If I'm not submitting it to the right place etc, can someone please let me know and give me some pointers? Thank you.
nomo, welcome and congratulations on your quit. If you quit on the 25th, today is day 4 and that does put you in June 2012. Your further along than most at this point. Check out the WELCOME CENTER up and to the left. There is a video showing you how to post roll at the bottom of #3.

Read up on why, how and where we post roll call. And don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Dipp

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline nomorepoison

• Quitter
first post
« on: February 28, 2012, 03:50:00 PM »
Hello out there. So, to be official: My name is Dan and I'm totally addicted to nicotine. My story is like so many others. Tried to quit many, times, keep failing. I have been reading this site a lot and it makes a lot of sense. It's pretty damn important to read things from people who seem smart and rationale in general--and who obviously truly understand what's going on. Also for the record: I had my last chew at 9 am on 2/25/12. No nicotine at all since--that makes me a little over 72 hours into this thing. My experience is that it will get a whole lot worse before it gets better. I am confused about how this forum works still, but I want to join the HOF class of June 2012. I'm serious, I'm committed, I am not in denial. I want help. I will try to help others. Reading things on this site has truly helped me get to this point...thank goodness there are people who understand this feeling...its pretty real and it doesn't matter anymore why or how I got to this point. I just need to deal. So I want to post roll everyday and be part of the team. No more poison!

As far as my use, my story sounds like a lot of others--except I was actually dumb enough to start serious chewing at the age of 29...I thought I could handle it because I was an "adult"...anyway you guys know how that worked out....I only chewed when I was awake...Mostly Grizzly Long cut straight, for about 11years...at least a can a day for the past 9.

I want to keep this short and simple. Thanks for listening. No more poison.

PS: as I said this is my first post ever. If I'm not submitting it to the right place etc, can someone please let me know and give me some pointers? Thank you.