Author Topic: I QUIT!  (Read 743 times)

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: I QUIT!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
MattMatt, you still only have 1 post, man. You gotta post roll call. Get involved. Yell if you have any questions.

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »
Quote from: jeeptruck
Matt, if thats the case then go to groups and join up with the october 2014 the TITANS of quit. then you will roll call every morning so we can all help one another. dont forget that were all in the boat together, one little hole sinks the whole damn thing. dont be that hole to yourself or others. if you have a crave get here and talk to someone. dont CAVE!! you can do it with the rest of us! lets show that nic bitch whos boss

HEY NICOTINE!!! 'Finger'
Jeeptruck,

I gotta tell you how proud I am of the way you have stepped into a leadership roll in the October group....welcoming guys coming in the door right after you...

I'm by no means a veteran (only a handful of days in front of you), but I remember when I first saw your name and now here you are showing others how it's done.

Damn if that don't feel good.

This Sultan (and all the rest) is proud to quit with the Titans today.

Offline RES17CUE

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-20
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 08:15:00 PM »
Congrats on the best decision you will make Matt. Here's a few things to get you started:

Post Roll every damn day right when you wake up. It helps and it freaking works. Get with the Titans of Quit in October's group and get some numbers. If you want to cave, text someone and try to convince them that its worth it. I promise you, they won't buy it and you'll be happy you reached out. Buckle down and prepare for battle. The next few days are tough. Embrace the Suck. You started this nasty addiction, and your body is going to make you pay for it. It gets better every day. Welcome to KTC and may you find brotherhood in the Titans like I have found in the Sultans. QLF
You're Quit, Not Cured. KTC will help remind you of the difference.

Quit- 6/20/2014
HOF- 9/27/2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »
I like it!!! Now post roll with OCT 2014. SIGN YOUR NAME IN BLOOD. WELCOME BROTHER.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline jeeptruck

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-23
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:08:00 PM »
Matt, if thats the case then go to groups and join up with the october 2014 the TITANS of quit. then you will roll call every morning so we can all help one another. dont forget that were all in the boat together, one little hole sinks the whole damn thing. dont be that hole to yourself or others. if you have a crave get here and talk to someone. dont CAVE!! you can do it with the rest of us! lets show that nic bitch whos boss

HEY NICOTINE!!! 'Finger'
HOF Date 9/30/2014 in the October Titans group

so what my quit dates in September and im in the Ocotber HOF group? that makes me a SuliTan
"Youll never regret staying quit, youll always regret caving"- Nolaq
"That's like putting a bolt back into a machine without never seizing it.... Your just fucking the next guy. " - Jake_M
"Hipsters don't even know which end of the Hammer to hold" - Bronc

2nd Floor: Jan 8 2015

Offline MattMatt

• Quit Date: 2014-06-23
I QUIT!
« on: June 24, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
I'm claiming 6/24/14 at 5:01pm as my official quit date. The last can is empty and in the garbage.

Thanks! Matt