Author Topic: Giving Up Your Quit - Just For A Dip ??  (Read 8187 times)

Offline mylilsecret

• Quitter
  • Interests: walking barefoot in the grasslistening to the sound of rainhearing laughter of childrengiving freely without thinkingtalking to my best friendsmelling fresh cut flowerswriting poetry & songsmaking someone smileloving unconditionally-xo
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Giving Up Your Quit - Just For A Dip ??
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
ok man you guys after you get done readin this here thred - and you better dam well read it - what you need to do is go over to the genral disscusshun thred for 2009 and read it. man there a nuggits of gold there that this woman left you. i tell you that cuz in that there thred she offen dragged my sorry ass thru a nuther day quit with out evin noin she was doin it.

i dont care when you quit. go read the dam thred like i told you to. chewy mule odt and 44 can be axcused.
You're such a great friend and quit brother!
Quit Date: 01/04/07

I Want To Inspire People!
I Want Someone To Look At Me  Say -
"Because Of You ... I Didn't Give Up!"

Offline mylilsecret

• Quitter
  • Interests: walking barefoot in the grasslistening to the sound of rainhearing laughter of childrengiving freely without thinkingtalking to my best friendsmelling fresh cut flowerswriting poetry & songsmaking someone smileloving unconditionally-xo
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Mike
THanks for bumping your story, I read it yesterday  to me it really does hit home for anyone to read just how easy it is to get started,  how hard it is to stop once it becomes a part of your life.
You're welcome .... I'm here if needed ...
Quit Date: 01/04/07

I Want To Inspire People!
I Want Someone To Look At Me  Say -
"Because Of You ... I Didn't Give Up!"

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 631
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
ok man you guys after you get done readin this here thred - and you better dam well read it - what you need to do is go over to the genral disscusshun thred for 2009 and read it. man there a nuggits of gold there that this woman left you. i tell you that cuz in that there thred she offen dragged my sorry ass thru a nuther day quit with out evin noin she was doin it.

i dont care when you quit. go read the dam thred like i told you to. chewy mule odt and 44 can be axcused.

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »
THanks for bumping your story, I read it yesterday  to me it really does hit home for anyone to read just how easy it is to get started,  how hard it is to stop once it becomes a part of your life.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
Quote from: Sage
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: mylilsecret
I think it's important to remember our journey and how we got here.

My first post ever:

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:41 PM

My username says it all.
mylilsecret .. yep - I kept it hidden! I've kept it hidden so well not even my spouse knew when we got married that I was addicted to Copenhagen.

I started probably as many do, my friend was doing it to rebel. Sure, I went along for the ride. What a wasteful ride that was now when I look back on it. It wasn't long after that, when I turned 16, I started doing it more. I did it in, the only private spot a 16 year old had, the bathroom. Always telling myself, I can quit whenever I want to. Yep .. my lil secret and me.

My high school sweetheart and I got married and before long I was finding it harder and harder to keep a secret. Always excusing myself to be alone, constanting brushing my teeth so I wouldn't be found out. Then came the day - god, I remember it so clearly. The yelling, the disbelief, the mistrust ... you see, I was a woman with an addiction and my husband just found my spit cup.

YOU do what? .. NO, tell me who has been here! I mean it, C'mon ..
I know it was a guy who was here. Haven't we always been honest to one another? Why won't you tell me the truth?

That day I actually had to take a dip in front of him, so he would believe me.
He told me to quit. You are beautiful and no woman does that. It's disgusting! Quit now!

Excuse me? But I would LOVE you NO matter what you did so why CAN'T you love me for the WAY I am? Telling him, I can quit whenever I want to. Yep .. my lil secret and me.

It has gotten me into so many fights with my husband. I do have to say I tried to be respectful. I didn't push it into his face. I always brushed my teeth afterwards. But he just hated it so and maybe a part of him hated me for being so weak. There came a time where I finally got relaxed enough, I would do it around him. He hated it, but lived with it. He would threaten me! I am going to tell your mom. She'll tell you how distusting it is. Finally, I got tired of hearing this and told my mom. Here I was over 30 and telling my mom I dipped Copenhagen. All the times, I rushed from the living room to the bathroom because the doorbell would ring. Not wanting anyone to know ... my lil secret.

After many years, after several times of trying to quit, (sometimes only a few hours and I'd give up) after new year resolutions, and through my husbands heartache, I finally see my lil secret for what it is and I am ashamed of myself and the lack of respect I had for my body and health.

To see me out and about, you probably would have never known, heck you might have past me at some point, or I could be your next door neighbor.. but behind my make-up and hair all done up, behind the nice clothes, behind this woman was a can packin' Copenhagen fanatic. It was a drug. It was MY drug for soo long. And what is sooooo upsetting .. I can at any moment easily access it. Any moment, I could drive to the store and have my drug. That scares me to death.

My husband and I have always watched Intervention and how the family steps in and tries to help the person they love to take control back of their life without their addiction. ( commonly you'd see illegal drug use, alcoholics, eating disorders, etc) One night during the show, I turned to my husband and said I wish someone would do an intervention on me. He said .. You CAN stop at anytime. It's not an addiction. You just don't have the willpower or the need to want to give it up. I tried explaining it to him but if you have never been addicted to something it's hard to show that person what it's like. I cried alot that night.

That was several months ago, I remember thinking if I try to quit again. I want to be more educated. When I saw that the addiction to nicotine is higher than the addiction to crack or heroin, I was astonished. And I knew I needed help.

Sooo .. here I am, asking for help, ideas and suggestions, for motivation, courage and strength and above all peace of mind that I am doing the right thing. It's going to be hard but with support I can accomplish it.

My addiction started with a lil secret at the age of 16, now 20 years later, it's time for me to take control of my life. As of Jan 5th 2007 - 5 WHOLE days, I have been drug-free. My withdraws are bad at times. From headaches to body aches. I feel irritable all the time. I have been chewing gum and sucking on candy.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
I hope as time goes on, it'll get a bit easier.

Because of this website and forum .. my lil secret .. no longer exists.
Thank you for allowing me to share my story.

mylilsecret

-mls
6 1/2 yrs quit

you can do it ............... I did.
Thanks mls for being an inspiration to quit...proud of you and your 6 1/2 year quit.
MLS, it was nice to meet you in chat the other day. Welcome back to the site. You have some real gems tucked away in that old intro of yours. I enjoyed reading some of your stories. I can really relate to your first post. My wife had no idea she was marrying an addict. Hell, I didnt even know she was. I thought I could stop anytime. I was in denial. I was deceived. Thank God this site helped me to finally realize that.

Don't be a stranger.

Ryan

Offline Sage

• Quitter
  • Interests: My husband, my boys 15 yo and 12 yo, camping, boating, quilting
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2013, 01:51:00 AM »
Quote from: Evil_Won

My first post ever:

My username says it all.
mylilsecret .. yep - I kept it hidden! I've kept it hidden so well not even my spouse knew when we got married that I was addicted to Copenhagen.

I started probably as many do, my friend was doing it to rebel. Sure, I went along for the ride. What a wasteful ride that was now when I look back on it. It wasn't long after that, when I turned 16, I started doing it more. I did it in, the only private spot a 16 year old had, the bathroom. Always telling myself, I can quit whenever I want to. Yep .. my lil secret and me.

My high school sweetheart and I got married and before long I was finding it harder and harder to keep a secret. Always excusing myself to be alone, constanting brushing my teeth so I wouldn't be found out. Then came the day - god, I remember it so clearly. The yelling, the disbelief, the mistrust ... you see, I was a woman with an addiction and my husband just found my spit cup.

I know it was a guy who was here. Haven't we always been honest to one another? Why won't you tell me the truth?

He told me to quit. You are beautiful and no woman does that. It's disgusting! Quit now!

Excuse me? But I would LOVE you NO matter what you did so why CAN'T you love me for the WAY I am? Telling him, I can quit whenever I want to. Yep .. my lil secret and me.

It has gotten me into so many fights with my husband. I do have to say I tried to be respectful. I didn't push it into his face. I always brushed my teeth afterwards. But he just hated it so and maybe a part of him hated me for being so weak. There came a time where I finally got relaxed enough, I would do it around him. He hated it, but lived with it. He would threaten me! I am going to tell your mom. She'll tell you how distusting it is. Finally, I got tired of hearing this and told my mom. Here I was over 30 and telling my mom I dipped Copenhagen. All the times, I rushed from the living room to the bathroom because the doorbell would ring. Not wanting anyone to know ... my lil secret.

After many years, after several times of trying to quit, (sometimes only a few hours and I'd give up) after new year resolutions, and through my husbands heartache, I finally see my lil secret for what it is and I am ashamed of myself and the lack of respect I had for my body and health.

To see me out and about, you probably would have never known, heck you might have past me at some point, or I could be your next door neighbor.. but behind my make-up and hair all done up, behind the nice clothes, behind this woman was a can packin' Copenhagen fanatic. It was a drug. It was MY drug for soo long. And what is sooooo upsetting .. I can at any moment easily access it. Any moment, I could drive to the store and have my drug. That scares me to death.

My husband and I have always watched Intervention and how the family steps in and tries to help the person they love to take control back of their life without their addiction. ( commonly you'd see illegal drug use, alcoholics, eating disorders, etc) One night during the show, I turned to my husband and said I wish someone would do an intervention on me. He said .. You CAN stop at anytime. It's not an addiction. You just don't have the willpower or the need to want to give it up. I tried explaining it to him but if you have never been addicted to something it's hard to show that person what it's like. I cried alot that night.

That was several months ago, I remember thinking if I try to quit again. I want to be more educated. When I saw that the addiction to nicotine is higher than the addiction to crack or heroin, I was astonished. And I knew I needed help.

Sooo .. here I am, asking for help, ideas and suggestions, for motivation, courage and strength and above all peace of mind that I am doing the right thing. It's going to be hard but with support I can accomplish it.

My addiction started with a lil secret at the age of 16, now 20 years later, it's time for me to take control of my life. As of Jan 5th 2007 - 5 WHOLE days, I have been drug-free. My withdraws are bad at times. From headaches to body aches. I feel irritable all the time. I have been chewing gum and sucking on candy.

mylilsecret

-mls
6 1/2 yrs quit

Thanks mls for being an inspiration to quit...proud of you and your 6 1/2 year quit.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »

My first post ever:

My username says it all.

mylilsecret

-mls
6 1/2 yrs quit

"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 631
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2012, 01:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Coach
Good thread I guess. But does anyone care that mylilsecret's last activity was January 14, 2012?
last we spoke she was lacking internets access... i no she doesnt lack for digits cuz she was huge in my gettin to the hall.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Coach
Good thread I guess. But does anyone care that mylilsecret's last activity was January 14, 2012?
remember, this is recording quit date so it is not really updated for anyone, I would almost have this in the monthly threads so that it is signed by those in the month at the beginning.

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »
Make Your Decision

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
Most don't believe they're an addict even after quitting! That's why some fail. Admitting is the first step to recovery! Please post if you believe in the following statement:

Hi, My name is ____________ and I am an addict!

Name  Quit Date:

mylilsecret - 01/04/07
Move Forward - 3/9/09
theo - 7/30/08
glenn f the kodiak - 03/30/09
Cubs204- 04/02/09
Livin- 5/15/09
Markr-4/1/09
Niwot 1-1-09
Larrymc911 - 5/8/09
Buckfever36 - 12/31/07
Bhfive- 3/9/09
Wildcat99-1/1/09
visa - 2/24/08
syndrome - 11/12/08
Brian - 2/16/09
CTD2500 - 5/9/08
thumper069 05/24/09
Smokeyg - 5/19/08
NowItsTime - 3/1/08
Trapper- 1/1/09
Bill- 8/1/08
MDG Welding-6/8/09
Aug - 8/18/09
sjfdmicp 8/15/09
cdforecheck - 7/17/09
Enough - 8/1/09
quit_to_win - 9/29/08
Skoal Monster 1/27/09
jasonm01 - 3/4/2009
LAQuitter - 5/2/2009
CaseyG - 7/21/2009
Moose 10/5/2009
Razd611 10/19/2009
coolcop - 9/1/09
Jay1doug aka JasonD.11/4/09
tuckfobacco- 10/25/2009
byebyegrizz- 10/9/2009
klark - 10/22/2009
chromeguy 11/05/09
MikeA - 1/1/10
Steelers - 1/6/10
MSHowell - 1/27/10
Kill the Bear - 2/13/10
Paul528 - 2/8/10
Snuffed - 02/15/10
Greg5280 - 10/30/09
AAD-Jason- 12/23/2009
TWhite-01/17/2010
jfbolton-12/22/2009
Teamgreen - 3/17/2010
Instigator-4/5/2010
DocSardonic - 2/14/2010
Slavetothebear- 3/20/2010
Shazam 4/7/2010 (Second and final time around!)
Romandog - 4/18/2011
Souliman - 12/1/2010
Scowick - 12/11/10
Miles - 03/08/11
oz - 5/13/11 - I'm an addict!
Cornwallace - 04/11/2011
Jason 01/19/2011
Husker(Pat) 03/17/2011
Greg5280 - 10/30/2009 - Still
dragstered - 4/2/2011
30 2/13/2011
J2b - 1-24-2011; for life
funnylatino 5/19/2011
NOLAQ - 3/16/2010 - Werd.
Rocketman - 3/19/2011
Radman - 09/15/2010
kmarren 5/20/11
ncgolfer 12/17/10
Scooners - 10/09/2010
Boilerbates - 4/1/2011
mattatk81- 5/19/2011
Cancrusher - 5/19/2010
dchogs- 5/16/2011
hunter111 5/23/2011
Onelegrus 03/17/2011
Boelker62 - 08/27/2012
Wastepanel-06/29/2011
mfkuss -09/05/12
Gr8whitebuffalo- 05/07/12
SirDerek - 07/02/2012- thanks for listening

Offline GR8WHITEBUFFALO

• Quitter
  • Interests: Running, hunting, fishing, golfing, wasting away in margaritaville.
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »
Most don't believe they're an addict even after quitting! That's why some fail. Admitting is the first step to recovery! Please post if you believe in the following statement:

Name  Quit Date:

mylilsecret - 01/04/07
Move Forward - 3/9/09
theo - 7/30/08
Cubs204- 04/02/09
Livin- 5/15/09
Markr-4/1/09
Niwot 1-1-09
Larrymc911 - 5/8/09
Buckfever36 - 12/31/07
Bhfive- 3/9/09
Wildcat99-1/1/09
visa - 2/24/08
syndrome - 11/12/08
Brian - 2/16/09
CTD2500 - 5/9/08
thumper069 05/24/09
Smokeyg - 5/19/08
NowItsTime - 3/1/08
Trapper- 1/1/09
Bill- 8/1/08
MDG Welding-6/8/09
Aug - 8/18/09
sjfdmicp 8/15/09
cdforecheck - 7/17/09
Enough - 8/1/09
quit_to_win - 9/29/08
Skoal Monster 1/27/09
jasonm01 - 3/4/2009
LAQuitter - 5/2/2009
CaseyG - 7/21/2009
Moose 10/5/2009
Razd611 10/19/2009
coolcop - 9/1/09
tuckfobacco- 10/25/2009
byebyegrizz- 10/9/2009
klark - 10/22/2009
chromeguy 11/05/09
MikeA - 1/1/10
Steelers - 1/6/10
MSHowell - 1/27/10
Kill the Bear - 2/13/10
Paul528 - 2/8/10
Snuffed - 02/15/10
Greg5280 - 10/30/09
AAD-Jason- 12/23/2009
TWhite-01/17/2010
jfbolton-12/22/2009
Teamgreen - 3/17/2010
Instigator-4/5/2010
DocSardonic - 2/14/2010
Romandog - 4/18/2011
Souliman - 12/1/2010
Scowick - 12/11/10
Miles - 03/08/11
Cornwallace - 04/11/2011
Jason 01/19/2011
Husker(Pat) 03/17/2011
dragstered - 4/2/2011
30 2/13/2011
funnylatino 5/19/2011
Rocketman - 3/19/2011
Radman - 09/15/2010
kmarren 5/20/11
ncgolfer 12/17/10
Scooners - 10/09/2010
Boilerbates - 4/1/2011
mattatk81- 5/19/2011
Cancrusher - 5/19/2010
dchogs- 5/16/2011
hunter111 5/23/2011
Onelegrus 03/17/2011
Boelker62 - 08/27/2012
Wastepanel-06/29/2011
mfkuss -09/05/12
Gr8whitebuffalo- 05/07/12
Enough is enough. Time to take control back from the nic bitch. My HOF speechGR8WHITEBUFFALO

Offline mfkuss

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Movies, Spending time with my family
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2012, 10:31:00 AM »

Name  Quit Date:

mylilsecret - 01/04/07
Move Forward - 3/9/09
theo - 7/30/08
Cubs204- 04/02/09
Livin- 5/15/09
Markr-4/1/09
Niwot 1-1-09
Larrymc911 - 5/8/09
Buckfever36 - 12/31/07
Bhfive- 3/9/09
Wildcat99-1/1/09
visa - 2/24/08
syndrome - 11/12/08
Brian - 2/16/09
CTD2500 - 5/9/08
thumper069 05/24/09
Smokeyg - 5/19/08
NowItsTime - 3/1/08
Trapper- 1/1/09
Bill- 8/1/08
MDG Welding-6/8/09
Aug - 8/18/09
sjfdmicp 8/15/09
cdforecheck - 7/17/09
Enough - 8/1/09
quit_to_win - 9/29/08
Skoal Monster 1/27/09
jasonm01 - 3/4/2009
LAQuitter - 5/2/2009
CaseyG - 7/21/2009
Moose 10/5/2009
Razd611 10/19/2009
coolcop - 9/1/09
tuckfobacco- 10/25/2009
byebyegrizz- 10/9/2009
klark - 10/22/2009
chromeguy 11/05/09
MikeA - 1/1/10
Steelers - 1/6/10
MSHowell - 1/27/10
Kill the Bear - 2/13/10
Paul528 - 2/8/10
Snuffed - 02/15/10
Greg5280 - 10/30/09
AAD-Jason- 12/23/2009
TWhite-01/17/2010
jfbolton-12/22/2009
Teamgreen - 3/17/2010
Instigator-4/5/2010
DocSardonic - 2/14/2010
Romandog - 4/18/2011
Souliman - 12/1/2010
Scowick - 12/11/10
Miles - 03/08/11
Cornwallace - 04/11/2011
Jason 01/19/2011
Husker(Pat) 03/17/2011
dragstered - 4/2/2011
30 2/13/2011
funnylatino 5/19/2011
Rocketman - 3/19/2011
Radman - 09/15/2010
kmarren 5/20/11
ncgolfer 12/17/10
Scooners - 10/09/2010
Boilerbates - 4/1/2011
mattatk81- 5/19/2011
Cancrusher - 5/19/2010
dchogs- 5/16/2011
hunter111 5/23/2011
Onelegrus 03/17/2011
Boelker62 - 08/27/2012
Wastepanel-06/29/2011
mfkuss -09/05/12

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2012, 09:54:00 AM »

Name  Quit Date:

mylilsecret - 01/04/07
Move Forward - 3/9/09
theo - 7/30/08
Cubs204- 04/02/09
Livin- 5/15/09
Markr-4/1/09
Niwot 1-1-09
Larrymc911 - 5/8/09
Buckfever36 - 12/31/07
Bhfive- 3/9/09
Wildcat99-1/1/09
visa - 2/24/08
syndrome - 11/12/08
Brian - 2/16/09
CTD2500 - 5/9/08
thumper069 05/24/09
Smokeyg - 5/19/08
NowItsTime - 3/1/08
Trapper- 1/1/09
Bill- 8/1/08
MDG Welding-6/8/09
Aug - 8/18/09
sjfdmicp 8/15/09
cdforecheck - 7/17/09
Enough - 8/1/09
quit_to_win - 9/29/08
Skoal Monster 1/27/09
jasonm01 - 3/4/2009
LAQuitter - 5/2/2009
CaseyG - 7/21/2009
Moose 10/5/2009
Razd611 10/19/2009
coolcop - 9/1/09
tuckfobacco- 10/25/2009
byebyegrizz- 10/9/2009
klark - 10/22/2009
chromeguy 11/05/09
MikeA - 1/1/10
Steelers - 1/6/10
MSHowell - 1/27/10
Kill the Bear - 2/13/10
Paul528 - 2/8/10
Snuffed - 02/15/10
Greg5280 - 10/30/09
AAD-Jason- 12/23/2009
TWhite-01/17/2010
jfbolton-12/22/2009
Teamgreen - 3/17/2010
Instigator-4/5/2010
DocSardonic - 2/14/2010
Romandog - 4/18/2011
Souliman - 12/1/2010
Scowick - 12/11/10
Miles - 03/08/11
Cornwallace - 04/11/2011
Jason 01/19/2011
Husker(Pat) 03/17/2011
dragstered - 4/2/2011
30 2/13/2011
funnylatino 5/19/2011
Rocketman - 3/19/2011
Radman - 09/15/2010
kmarren 5/20/11
ncgolfer 12/17/10
Scooners - 10/09/2010
Boilerbates - 4/1/2011
mattatk81- 5/19/2011
Cancrusher - 5/19/2010
dchogs- 5/16/2011
hunter111 5/23/2011
Onelegrus 03/17/2011
Boelker62 - 08/27/2012
Wastepanel-06/29/2011
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Boelker62

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 8/27/12
  • Interests: CrossFit. Period. Started July 2013, now coaching as of May 2015. Love every fucking minute of it.Running, trail running specifically.World-class craft beers every once in a while.Spending time with my beautiful wife, Erin, and my wonderful Pit Bull Julia, remembering the wonderful 3 years we had and gave to our old man Pit, Monty, dealing with our high energy little fucker of a pocket pittie, Danny, aka #wildmandan.Philadelphia Eagles/Phillies/Flyers.That's about it.
  • Likes Given: 140
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »

Name  Quit Date:

mylilsecret - 01/04/07
Move Forward - 3/9/09
theo - 7/30/08
Cubs204- 04/02/09
Livin- 5/15/09
Markr-4/1/09
Niwot 1-1-09
Larrymc911 - 5/8/09
Buckfever36 - 12/31/07
Bhfive- 3/9/09
Wildcat99-1/1/09
visa - 2/24/08
syndrome - 11/12/08
Brian - 2/16/09
CTD2500 - 5/9/08
thumper069 05/24/09
Smokeyg - 5/19/08
NowItsTime - 3/1/08
Trapper- 1/1/09
Bill- 8/1/08
MDG Welding-6/8/09
Aug - 8/18/09
sjfdmicp 8/15/09
cdforecheck - 7/17/09
Enough - 8/1/09
quit_to_win - 9/29/08
Skoal Monster 1/27/09
jasonm01 - 3/4/2009
LAQuitter - 5/2/2009
CaseyG - 7/21/2009
Moose 10/5/2009
Razd611 10/19/2009
coolcop - 9/1/09
tuckfobacco- 10/25/2009
byebyegrizz- 10/9/2009
klark - 10/22/2009
chromeguy 11/05/09
MikeA - 1/1/10
Steelers - 1/6/10
MSHowell - 1/27/10
Kill the Bear - 2/13/10
Paul528 - 2/8/10
Snuffed - 02/15/10
Greg5280 - 10/30/09
AAD-Jason- 12/23/2009
TWhite-01/17/2010
jfbolton-12/22/2009
Teamgreen - 3/17/2010
Instigator-4/5/2010
DocSardonic - 2/14/2010
Romandog - 4/18/2011
Souliman - 12/1/2010
Scowick - 12/11/10
Miles - 03/08/11
Cornwallace - 04/11/2011
Jason 01/19/2011
Husker(Pat) 03/17/2011
dragstered - 4/2/2011
30 2/13/2011