Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Fastball35

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-28
  • Interests: Professional baseball player quitting ODAATIntro:http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11223165/1/
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here I am
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 12:30:00 AM »
Browsed upon this when I saw you were currently reading the page I was on. Just wanted to let you know it encourages me a lot to see you and everyone quit the way you did. Also to see your posts continue after you quit. Pretty good stuff. Looking forward to following your path to freedom!! Good luck man
Quit 6/28/15
Always remember why

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2035
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 08:00:00 PM »
Congrats on HOF..... Nice 100!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 12:28:00 AM »
Your still a rock star.
ODAAT makes for a soft pillow.
Quit On!
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2015, 11:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Kremerica
Alright, so 56 days.... I gotta tell you I quit two addictions so far In 2015, I started with facebook and then tackled tobacco.... I'm happy to report both have improved my life dramatically this far.

I'll start with tobacco, back when I began this intro I never thought I would last. I read the term post and ghost and figured I would do the same and cave... Funny thing, as I read intro after intro and then followed them up with HOF speech after HOF speech, I began to interpret what the road signs were actually saying on quit boulevard instead of just passing by the yellow signs. Today in my downhill side of te 50s I stand a one day at a time quitter who is so much more knowledgeable about the addiction that controlled me. I can't yet say this is a turning point in my life but it sure feels like it.

Second was facebook.... I recently (January) became exhausted with facebook. The amount of time I looked at it, the countless te I hear friends and family reference it... People truly shape their lives around the lies people portray on facebook... I said fuck that shit and deactivated my page and I can honestly say I feel free again. No one asks me about things they saw about me online... People have to actually ask me what doing or did lately.... I don't get caught up in any recent gossip, I feel like I actually learn things conversion instead of asking about thigs I already learned Bout others on facebook..

KTC is sort of a way to rebuild our lives all while quitting nicotine... Love this site and love you fuckers who entertain me every day.

56 in, +1 tomorrow
Yes sir! You are definitely getting this! Stay strong my friend I hit the craves and rage hard between 60-80. Don't think you will have any problems because I can tell you really want this! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend! Anyone can dip but very few can defeat the nic bitch!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-14
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 11:23:00 PM »
Alright, so 56 days.... I gotta tell you I quit two addictions so far In 2015, I started with facebook and then tackled tobacco.... I'm happy to report both have improved my life dramatically this far.

I'll start with tobacco, back when I began this intro I never thought I would last. I read the term post and ghost and figured I would do the same and cave... Funny thing, as I read intro after intro and then followed them up with HOF speech after HOF speech, I began to interpret what the road signs were actually saying on quit boulevard instead of just passing by the yellow signs. Today in my downhill side of te 50s I stand a one day at a time quitter who is so much more knowledgeable about the addiction that controlled me. I can't yet say this is a turning point in my life but it sure feels like it.

Second was facebook.... I recently (January) became exhausted with facebook. The amount of time I looked at it, the countless te I hear friends and family reference it... People truly shape their lives around the lies people portray on facebook... I said fuck that shit and deactivated my page and I can honestly say I feel free again. No one asks me about things they saw about me online... People have to actually ask me what doing or did lately.... I don't get caught up in any recent gossip, I feel like I actually learn things conversion instead of asking about thigs I already learned Bout others on facebook..

KTC is sort of a way to rebuild our lives all while quitting nicotine... Love this site and love you fuckers who entertain me every day.

56 in, +1 tomorrow
My Intro

"My glass is usually half full..... Except when someone pisses in it and tries to pass it off as lemonade" - rtpope 3/19/15

Offline Don

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-25
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: candoit
Original Post
I tell you what, I haven't the aligjtest bit of empathy for these lack of pissfits that are beginning to walk away. I, like many before me, visited this site in our darkest hour and idolized being quit and made our minds up to make this part of our lives.

I challenge and pissfit to tell me how the fuck they learned enough in 30 to 45 days to allow them to stay quit for the remainder of their lives? It's quite simple, you haven't. Although we all go through spells of less time spent on this site, we also all find our restitution when we are having that cock sucker if a day where we want to cave..... I am not talking about a craving sort of day, I'm talking about the day where you look up as you ps for gas and the nic slur SCREAMS, "remember me"??? Those are the days I look at my brothers in May and know I sure as hell am not posting a day one.

No one said this would be easy when we signed up. What people did say was coming out the other side would make it all worth it. I haven't come out the other side yet, but im 40 fucking days vested and won't let silly arrogance try to convince me I'm better than the hand KTC gave me to pull me out of the cancer causing pool.

To my fellow misfits, to my fellow members of KTC, and to any quitter who joins me in quit to come, I toaste to you. I you piissfits who are dining and dashing, I'll see you soon I am sure, I just hope your lip is still connected when you ce back around to the good side of quit!

"Soap box now put back in closet"
You need to save this one. Good job brother, keep quitting on this path. Proud to walk with it you.
Well said. Congrats on day 40. I'm right behind you at 29 days. There's no turning back now. I'm proud to quit with you today and each day after. Stay strong.

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 10:18:00 PM »
Original Post
I tell you what, I haven't the aligjtest bit of empathy for these lack of pissfits that are beginning to walk away. I, like many before me, visited this site in our darkest hour and idolized being quit and made our minds up to make this part of our lives.

I challenge and pissfit to tell me how the fuck they learned enough in 30 to 45 days to allow them to stay quit for the remainder of their lives? It's quite simple, you haven't. Although we all go through spells of less time spent on this site, we also all find our restitution when we are having that cock sucker if a day where we want to cave..... I am not talking about a craving sort of day, I'm talking about the day where you look up as you ps for gas and the nic slur SCREAMS, "remember me"??? Those are the days I look at my brothers in May and know I sure as hell am not posting a day one.

No one said this would be easy when we signed up. What people did say was coming out the other side would make it all worth it. I haven't come out the other side yet, but im 40 fucking days vested and won't let silly arrogance try to convince me I'm better than the hand KTC gave me to pull me out of the cancer causing pool.

To my fellow misfits, to my fellow members of KTC, and to any quitter who joins me in quit to come, I toaste to you. I you piissfits who are dining and dashing, I'll see you soon I am sure, I just hope your lip is still connected when you ce back around to the good side of quit!

"Soap box now put back in closet"
You need to save this one. Good job brother, keep quitting on this path. Proud to walk with it you.
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline TH17

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-11
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2015, 02:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Rawls
Brother you are a young rock star!
Appreciate your work on passing it forward. You have a great start and a great group. Congrats on 40.
I quit with you today.
You ever need anything send me a PM.
Rawls
keep goin man it will all be worth it

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 01:39:00 AM »
Brother you are a young rock star!
Appreciate your work on passing it forward. You have a great start and a great group. Congrats on 40.
I quit with you today.
You ever need anything send me a PM.
Rawls
I believe.....

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
Man, smoley mountain has my motor running lately. It is completely spontaneous and at random, however I really like the sweet taste of gutting smokey mountain. The best part is I never think about it, but the last two days I've kept a plastic tin of smokey mint and wintergreen on my counter and I ain't lieing I think it's helped make my quit stronger.

I am trying to be careful as I don't want to trade a real can for a plastic fake one, however I think this could help me at times like deer camp whwn I'm around other chewers.

Other than this recent exploration of fake, my quit is stronger than ever. I've lost the feelings of depression for the time being, I've moved more on to trying not to eat so much. I think I traded my old habit time into snack time. I'm going to try to get back into the gym in the coming days.

I'm excited to be closing in on 40 days, my misfits are kickin ass and had post oak hit 60 the other day. Great stuff, I'm also happy to see our enrollment staying strong with many new quitters posting intros the last couple days!
My Intro

"My glass is usually half full..... Except when someone pisses in it and tries to pass it off as lemonade" - rtpope 3/19/15

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 05:52:00 AM »
This week has been going pretty well. I am a local park and recreation director in Wisconsin and we have spring nearing in lately which has allowed us to begin our construction projects. I have to say it is so much nicer to not have to swallow my chaw juices while I'm dealing with vendors and contractors.

In addition, I don't have to spit chew out every time I stop at a school to take supplies to a program. All around it has been good sailing lately, I have a few minutes eac day where I focus on tobacco but I'm able to pass It fairly quickly.

I will say though being outaide more does leave me considering the loneliness nicotine makes me feel from time to time. Once in a while my brain offers a pussy logic of falling back into the trap with a chew, thanks to this site I contjnue to say fuck that there Is no way I'm posting a one for that garbage. Anyway, the fight continues each day and I'm glad the misfits of May are with me to the end!

Go Bucky in the tournament!
Enjoy smelling the great outdoors instead of nasty ass dip! Call me crazy but the grass looks greener and the sun shines brighter without the bitch! Doing great my friend, hang in there were all rooting for you! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 11:54:00 PM »
This week has been going pretty well. I am a local park and recreation director in Wisconsin and we have spring nearing in lately which has allowed us to begin our construction projects. I have to say it is so much nicer to not have to swallow my chaw juices while I'm dealing with vendors and contractors.

In addition, I don't have to spit chew out every time I stop at a school to take supplies to a program. All around it has been good sailing lately, I have a few minutes eac day where I focus on tobacco but I'm able to pass It fairly quickly.

I will say though being outaide more does leave me considering the loneliness nicotine makes me feel from time to time. Once in a while my brain offers a pussy logic of falling back into the trap with a chew, thanks to this site I contjnue to say fuck that there Is no way I'm posting a one for that garbage. Anyway, the fight continues each day and I'm glad the misfits of May are with me to the end!

Go Bucky in the tournament!
My Intro

Offline gargoose

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-10
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 01:25:00 AM »
Awesome man!!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 10:33:00 PM »
Cave dreams.......... I'll say this, what a bitch! I've been reading about them for weeks and had been able to escape them, I hadn't slept a full night since I quit and my dreams have increased something fierce. I'll be honest though, while I was dreaming more I hadn't had a cave dream until last night...

Well fuck me, my dream was so real that I had caved and hidden from friends and family while I was doing it. I woke up in a cold sweat but was able to recover quickly. I'll say this, day 33 has me believing how much I can beat this bitch, however I see I still have many challenges ahead..

To my lurking friends who are on this site but haven't joined yet, think about your life right now and your want to improve it, then realize 33 days ago I was you. Today I wrote this realizing how liberating life can be when you don't have to ninja dip and you can ride in a persons vehicle without asking if you can spit without pissing them off. I hate nicotine, and I wish you would join me in fighting this bitch.

Stay quit my friends!
Great job k! Many, many more victories lie ahead for you my friend! You will defeat this as long as you know there will be many more craves! Rage! Cold sweats! Tired! Just understand we done this to ourselves now we must pay to be free! Just an addict trying to help another addict! Damn proud to be quit with you today!

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
Cave dreams.......... I'll say this, what a bitch! I've been reading about them for weeks and had been able to escape them, I hadn't slept a full night since I quit and my dreams have increased something fierce. I'll be honest though, while I was dreaming more I hadn't had a cave dream until last night...

Well fuck me, my dream was so real that I had caved and hidden from friends and family while I was doing it. I woke up in a cold sweat but was able to recover quickly. I'll say this, day 33 has me believing how much I can beat this bitch, however I see I still have many challenges ahead..

To my lurking friends who are on this site but haven't joined yet, think about your life right now and your want to improve it, then realize 33 days ago I was you. Today I wrote this realizing how liberating life can be when you don't have to ninja dip and you can ride in a persons vehicle without asking if you can spit without pissing them off. I hate nicotine, and I wish you would join me in fighting this bitch.

Stay quit my friends!
My Intro