Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 1840 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Here I am
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 09:24:00 PM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Quote from: Kremerica
Hello, I am Kremerica and like all of you, I am here because I am a nic bitch addict. It is almost sad to say that out loud, but I can remember 8 years ago when I started flirting with this habit and the false sense of how cool my friends and I thought we were doing it. I look back at age 25 and say how the hell did I let this go on for 8 years and how did it go so fast.

My quit began two or three timess ago, at that time I visited this site but never dug in to it. As I have read on here the last few days, I caved with those attempts and never made my quit a life decision. I proudly say I am in this fight to the end this time and I will stay quit. I'm 22 days quit and am slowly distancing my self from the false memories chew imprinted on my memory.

I began on this site in the live chat rooms and met a HOF named natro. Natro explained posting roll and the rest is history. I have posted the last few days and will for the next 88+. I feel so much more free these last 22 days even with the fog, headaches and highs and lows I've experienced. My addiction was at the point where I would take my work vehicle for drives so I could suck on death for 20 minutes when things were stressful. I tried to hide my habit from friends and family because I was ashamed of it.

All of that made me a sneaky and dishonest person about my dark habit I was destined to not air out in my professional career. My last day of that bull shit was february 13 and I began my quit february 14. I have learned a bunch in only a few days on this site and thank natro and the others who reached out their hand to pull me on to the wagon community of KTC.

22+ I will stay quit, hope you will to.
Get on here and write as much as possible. Come back and revisit your intro and add to it like I did. I got like 17 pages of quit influenced, stream of consciousness, information in there and I invite you to check it out along with any vet's intro. All you have to do is stay quit that's all we ask and so far it looks like you've got a good start on it. Keep it up man. You got this.
Hey k alot of knowledge in here to help you make it through this! This shits tough always nice to have someone that knows what you're going through to talk to! You can get on here and bitch, moan, cry we don't give a shit but we will listen and offer help if you want! Post roll EDD! ODAAT! Read and listen and read some more. I quit with you today!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 09:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Kremerica
Hello, I am Kremerica and like all of you, I am here because I am a nic bitch addict. It is almost sad to say that out loud, but I can remember 8 years ago when I started flirting with this habit and the false sense of how cool my friends and I thought we were doing it. I look back at age 25 and say how the hell did I let this go on for 8 years and how did it go so fast.

My quit began two or three timess ago, at that time I visited this site but never dug in to it. As I have read on here the last few days, I caved with those attempts and never made my quit a life decision. I proudly say I am in this fight to the end this time and I will stay quit. I'm 22 days quit and am slowly distancing my self from the false memories chew imprinted on my memory.

I began on this site in the live chat rooms and met a HOF named natro. Natro explained posting roll and the rest is history. I have posted the last few days and will for the next 88+. I feel so much more free these last 22 days even with the fog, headaches and highs and lows I've experienced. My addiction was at the point where I would take my work vehicle for drives so I could suck on death for 20 minutes when things were stressful. I tried to hide my habit from friends and family because I was ashamed of it.

All of that made me a sneaky and dishonest person about my dark habit I was destined to not air out in my professional career. My last day of that bull shit was february 13 and I began my quit february 14. I have learned a bunch in only a few days on this site and thank natro and the others who reached out their hand to pull me on to the wagon community of KTC.

Get on here and write as much as possible. Come back and revisit your intro and add to it like I did. I got like 17 pages of quit influenced, stream of consciousness, information in there and I invite you to check it out along with any vet's intro. All you have to do is stay quit that's all we ask and so far it looks like you've got a good start on it. Keep it up man. You got this.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »
Misfire

Offline corwinkb

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-07
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 07:13:00 PM »
We're in this together pal!
My Introduction Thread Click Here

My HOF Speech Click Here

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-14
  • Likes Given: 0
Here I am
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »

My Intro

"My glass is usually half full..... Except when someone pisses in it and tries to pass it off as lemonade" - rtpope 3/19/15