Author Topic: Found the site on Day 5  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Tool shed

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, rugby, hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Found the site on Day 5
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 09:26:00 PM »
Quote from: TheyCallMeUTAH
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Jim1234
Hi everybody, I found the site on Day 5 after looking for ways to help get over my nic fits. so far so good. gonna be a rough one though. I'm looking forward to not having them anymore.
Where are you at in Utah?

I am in Tooele.
Jim check your inbox(1)!
My apologies guys, I live in Taylorsville. I completely forgot about this post LOL. just message me and I will pay more attention lol.
Utah folks are tough, trust me I know this. You got this covered and we got you ass.

Toolshed

Offline TheyCallMeUTAH

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Hi everybody, I found the site on Day 5 after looking for ways to help get over my nic fits. so far so good. gonna be a rough one though. I'm looking forward to not having them anymore.

I am in Tooele.
Jim check your inbox(1)!
My apologies guys, I live in Taylorsville. I completely forgot about this post LOL. just message me and I will pay more attention lol.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »

I am in Tooele.
Jim check your inbox(1)!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Jim1234

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »

I am in Tooele.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
  I'm looking forward to not having them anymore.
Utah,

Don't look forward to anything right now. Focus on today and win your match today.

Quitting nicotine is a war. War is waged in various settings and battles. Sometime you are on offense, other times you take defense and most of all you have to win the psychological battle.

What I am trying to say is you just declared war on an addiction. In this war, never look forward to it being over. Enjoy kicking nicotine's ass every day you wake. Only win today's match. If you don't, tomorrow doesn't matter because you are no longer undefeated. So Today is balls out and fight. Tomorrow is not a worry until today is over. When tomorrow becomes today, immediately post roll and repeat.

338 to 0. Up yours little nicky and all those who adore and promote your shit stew of lies. I'm still here and stay the hell away from me!

Its hard in the beginning and she'll give a good fight. Now all I do is let her know I am prepared and ready to battle. She usually vanishes from me. I am sure she goes and bugs someone else. I still get a punch now and then but it doesn't hurt. Just reminds me to keep on guard and my war isn't over until nicotine or I die.

The fight is a good fight. I like the feeling of victory I have every day now. If I'm alive tomorrow, I will enter bout 339 and promise to kick the living shit out of her yet again.

It hasn't gone away for me but my quit is pretty simple and easy.
Love this....

MT speaks......

'worship' 'worship'
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 10:21:00 PM »
Quote from: dr_jones_25
Utah,

Don't look forward to anything right now. Focus on today and win your match today.

Quitting nicotine is a war. War is waged in various settings and battles. Sometime you are on offense, other times you take defense and most of all you have to win the psychological battle.

What I am trying to say is you just declared war on an addiction. In this war, never look forward to it being over. Enjoy kicking nicotine's ass every day you wake. Only win today's match. If you don't, tomorrow doesn't matter because you are no longer undefeated. So Today is balls out and fight. Tomorrow is not a worry until today is over. When tomorrow becomes today, immediately post roll and repeat.

338 to 0. Up yours little nicky and all those who adore and promote your shit stew of lies. I'm still here and stay the hell away from me!

Its hard in the beginning and she'll give a good fight. Now all I do is let her know I am prepared and ready to battle. She usually vanishes from me. I am sure she goes and bugs someone else. I still get a punch now and then but it doesn't hurt. Just reminds me to keep on guard and my war isn't over until nicotine or I die.

The fight is a good fight. I like the feeling of victory I have every day now. If I'm alive tomorrow, I will enter bout 339 and promise to kick the living shit out of her yet again.

Hey Utah,

PM me if you need anything. There are a good group of Utah quitters in here, and we can offer a great deal of support. And support is what makes this quit site work. We have all lied and made promises that ended up broken. But for some reason, your quit group brothers are going to be instrumental in your quit. I have faith, so keep going. Like I said, let me know if I can help.

dr_jones

By the way, I live in Sandy. Where you at in Utah??
Hey also from Utah.....good to have you here....I quit with you.

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
Utah,

Hey Utah,

PM me if you need anything. There are a good group of Utah quitters in here, and we can offer a great deal of support. And support is what makes this quit site work. We have all lied and made promises that ended up broken. But for some reason, your quit group brothers are going to be instrumental in your quit. I have faith, so keep going. Like I said, let me know if I can help.

dr_jones

By the way, I live in Sandy. Where you at in Utah??

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 04:13:00 PM »
Utah,

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
you post roll yet today? we quit every day here...
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:20:00 PM »
Hey Utah 5 days alone is really good. You will be amazed at the support that is available here. Drink deep of the koolaid, read all you can, get numbers and lend a hand to your fellow May quitters. Check your inbox (1).
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:37:00 PM »
Congrats Utah, You posted roll. You've given you word. You've looked us in the eye and swore you'd not use nicotine today. May I recommend that you spend a lot of time surfing the KTC site. There is a TON of good info, all aimed at helping you stay quit, and making your decision to stay quit as easy as possible.

As you said, thesis hard stuff, but if you jump in with both feet and use the tools, you will be quit.

PM me if you need anything or have questions.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline TheyCallMeUTAH

• Quitter
Found the site on Day 5
« on: February 13, 2013, 07:50:00 PM »