Author Topic: Day 1 and it sucks  (Read 1389 times)

E&C's Dad

Re: Day 1 and it sucks
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 05:23:00 PM »
You can and will do it. Tonight will be tough too.. expect for sleep to be difficult for awhile. I will check in on ya in the morning to be sure you made it (you will make it by the way)!

Embrace the suck and never forget how you feel right now.

Offline HmmMaybeLater

• Quit Date: 2014-04-22
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 04:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Bean
Quote from: HmmMaybeLater
Quote from: E&C's
Hi, new to the forums...not new to dip. Been doing it for nearly 10 years. Started when I was 19, am now almost 28. I am about a can every 2 days guy. In all honesty, Ive wanted to quit for a long time. Ive slowly seen my teeth and gums become more and more eroded and had a scare that maybe I thought oh shit this is cancer when my gums were hurting about 2 weeks ago. Turns out my wisdom tooth is coming through.

Ive quit for periods of time before. But I am addicted. And I hate it. I hate waking up feeling like I need to stick this crap in my mouth to feel good. I hate having bad breath and stinky spit bottles sitting in my room. I hate having to run to make late night runs to the gas station when Ive run out. I hate wanting to stay up late at night just so I can get one more pinch in. And I utterly hate falling asleep with a pinch in, and waking up gasping for air when im choking on my own spit. And as much as I hate it, my body and mind convince me that I need it...that I love it.

I have to stop...I want to do great things in my life, and if I continue down this path, I dont know if Ill be around to do the things I want. I dont want to die from this, and I certaintly dont want to end up with half my jaw and face missing.

I often fear that I have already done the damage...that maybe ive already screwed myself over...I pray I havent. I quit...No more starting today. It will be tough, but im so sick of wasting my money and health on this crap...

Thanks for listening...I will do this.
I see you have already posted roll that is great stuff. Get on here and read everything you can, drink lots of water and exercise it will do you good. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Quit with you today.
Thanks man I appreciate it...my brain is really hazy...dull headache. Just feel sort of loopy. Its hard even looking at this screen haha. I actually gave my nearly full can of Grizzly to someone and said im done. Its been too long and too much money...
Great choice, Maybe! You can do this. Congrats on figuring out how to post roll. Do that each day, keep your word, and read all you can. The bad news is that you wil always be an addict. But the good news is that YOU CAN CONTROL your addiction. It is done One Day At A Time. That's all there is to it. You go this, brotha!
I keep thinking about it...its ridiculous...I cant believe that it has this much hold on me. No matter, it will not control me any longer. I think I need some valium haha

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 04:39:00 PM »
Hi, new to the forums...not new to dip. Been doing it for nearly 10 years. Started when I was 19, am now almost 28. I am about a can every 2 days guy. In all honesty, Ive wanted to quit for a long time. Ive slowly seen my teeth and gums become more and more eroded and had a scare that maybe I thought oh shit this is cancer when my gums were hurting about 2 weeks ago. Turns out my wisdom tooth is coming through.

Ive quit for periods of time before. But I am addicted. And I hate it. I hate waking up feeling like I need to stick this crap in my mouth to feel good. I hate having bad breath and stinky spit bottles sitting in my room. I hate having to run to make late night runs to the gas station when Ive run out. I hate wanting to stay up late at night just so I can get one more pinch in. And I utterly hate falling asleep with a pinch in, and waking up gasping for air when im choking on my own spit. And as much as I hate it, my body and mind convince me that I need it...that I love it.

I have to stop...I want to do great things in my life, and if I continue down this path, I dont know if Ill be around to do the things I want. I dont want to die from this, and I certaintly dont want to end up with half my jaw and face missing.

I often fear that I have already done the damage...that maybe ive already screwed myself over...I pray I havent. I quit...No more starting today. It will be tough, but im so sick of wasting my money and health on this crap...

I see you have already posted roll that is great stuff. Get on here and read everything you can, drink lots of water and exercise it will do you good. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Quit with you today.
Thanks man I appreciate it...my brain is really hazy...dull headache. Just feel sort of loopy. Its hard even looking at this screen haha. I actually gave my nearly full can of Grizzly to someone and said im done. Its been too long and too much money...
Great choice, Maybe! You can do this. Congrats on figuring out how to post roll. Do that each day, keep your word, and read all you can. The bad news is that you wil always be an addict. But the good news is that YOU CAN CONTROL your addiction. It is done One Day At A Time. That's all there is to it. You go this, brotha!

Offline HmmMaybeLater

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 04:28:00 PM »

E&C's Dad

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »

Offline HmmMaybeLater

Day 1 and it sucks
« on: April 22, 2014, 04:19:00 PM »