Author Topic: A New Guy  (Read 691 times)

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A New Guy
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
When you say habbit, you mean addiction right? When you admit that your an addict, like the rest of us already have, you can get started with the healing. Post roll, and you will have more support than you will ever need.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline BallStateDeac

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »
Post something here: index.php?showtopic=5397st=0

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
You can do this....your mind has built this little can into a giant. True the first few days are going to be intense, but after you go through these first few days you will watch that can get smaller and smaller in your rearview mirror.

Holler if you need anything,

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
Quote from: beanpole1955
Hi All:

I'm a 56 year old male been chewing Copenhagen for 38 years going through a can a day.

I made the decision to quit today, my will power isn't as strong as I thought. I realized I need support from others who have been there and can help someone like me quit the nasty habit I wish I had never started.
Today is your lucky day. everything you need to quit and stay that way is right here.

If your word of Honor means anything, you can do this.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.

And if your anything like me, you have no idea where the fuck you upper right corner of your screen is or WTF I'm talking about.

You can do this.

Offline BallStateDeac

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »
Welcome to rest of your life. I'm only on day 11 so not certain which quit group you'll end up in but glad to have you. I'm not sure if will power is really the issue or if it is just straight out nicotine adiction. After the first 72 hours, which will totally suck btw, then it's prob more will power.

Offline beanpole1955

A New Guy
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »
Hi All:

I'm a 56 year old male been chewing Copenhagen for 38 years going through a can a day.

I made the decision to quit today, my will power isn't as strong as I thought. I realized I need support from others who have been there and can help someone like me quit the nasty habit I wish I had never started.