Author Topic: Dogonhunt Intro  (Read 7141 times)

Offline Dogonhunt

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dogonhunt Intro
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 05:20:00 AM »
(This post was poofed during a rage fit on 11/18/2017 - The below was added 12/14/2017 to preserve the valuable data)

[Borrowed from Samrs, Because, like he said, I am going to need this again, sadly...]

If you all haven't realized it yet - nicotine is addictive. We are addicts. One of the reasons - the primary reason, in fact - that KTC works is that you have a group of addicts who understand how addicts think. So when you start acting like an idiot addict instead of a quitter, you have a whole host of people to correct your sorry ass and get you back on track.

Here at KTC you are surrounded by people who want you to quit with them. People who want you to succeed. People whom you have asked (by posting roll) to hold your feet to the fire and help you stay quit.
  • And you're going to get all butthurt over them doing exactly what you've asked them to do?!?
  • Or maybe posting roll is too much effort. Do you know what is more burdensome than posting roll? Chemo therapy.
  • Or... crap, I dunno. [insert lame-ass excuse that's a setup for caving here]
Which is why I'm here to say:

Dude? You're acting like an idiot addict.
Cut that crap out. If you want to quit, get on here first thing every damn day, post your promise, and then keep it.

Thirty-three damn years of dumping that crap into my body. Multiple attempts at quitting in the past decade. This site - these people - are the only thing that has helped me quit and stay quit. I know that there are people out there do quit, somehow, without this kind of support... but holy crap, man - once you've found it, WHY would you throw it away?

We're not riding your ass, man. We're throwing you a freaking lifeline. Grab it, will you?

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • January '18 F.U.R.Y. Council
  • Quit Date: 9/29/17 And Every Damn Day Since
  • Likes Given: 2887
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 03:37:00 PM »
If you open the SSOA, there is a link to request edit access. All help is appreciated!

CNC has been covering roll tracking. I just got access and I'm going to try to get the list of contacts updated (a simple yes/no).
... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline Dogonhunt

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
(This post was poofed during a rage fit on 11/18/2017 - The story below was added 12/9/2017 to preserve the valuable data)
KYLE and HIS µ-PENIS BROTHER

Written by Probe1957

It was a dark and stormy night. In fact, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, for our hero Kyle.

Kyle was just returning to the House of FURY from his latest rendezvous with a bevy of fat chicks he had hooked up with off the Tinder app. Tonight represented a personal best for him. Kyle had satisfied 6 of the fat girls. He was worn out, both physically and mentally. He desperately needed a shower and an anal douche. On the way to the bathroom he stopped by the liquor cabinet to grab the bottle of Jameson he had bought for just this occasion. At the last second he decided to plop a couple of ice cubes in his glass.

This was to prove to be a critical error.

You see, unbeknownst to Kyle, his younger brother JTL also had a certain attraction to fat chicks. One difference was JTL liked them unbathed and stinky. Another distinction worth noting is at this very moment JTL had ten of these chicks lined out on the very bathroom floor Kyle was headed to. He had the ninth one in the throes of a terrific orgasm just as Kyle opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

The very first thing to hit Kyle's diminished senses was the overwhelming stench. The second thing he noticed was what appeared to be a pulsating mound of flesh that stretched from wall to wall in the enormous main bath of the FURY house. Third, and most disturbing, was the sight of his brother JTL standing before him with what looked like an erect penis, except MUCH smaller.

What happened next no one knows for sure and what follows is some combination of pure speculation and the qualified opinions of some of the best investigators on the planet. The reader has significant discretion to form his/her own opinion.

It is believed that Kyle spilled his glass, still containing only ice. The contents of this glass, the evidence leads us to believe, struck the closest fat girl in such a manner that the ice was immediately allowed to penetrate her ample ass. This development, it is believed, perpretated some underlying medical issue that caused her to convulse. To have a seizure. This repetition of motion, naturally, spread to all the fat girls surrounding her. For every action there is a reaction and once you get a bunch of fat girls in motion....well, the consequences can be catastrophic. Do not try this at home.

Now here is where the evidence gets kind of dicey and we are left to draw uninformed and unprovable conclusions.

What we think is, the FURY house bathroom, located on the second floor, was already marginally overloaded by the weight of JTLÂ’s ten fat girls. That, combined with the convulsive motion of these fat girls, all at the same time, was a disaster in the making. The second floor collapsed on to the first floor, destroying all of the vintage furniture being admired by the Dog.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 08:29:00 AM »
This site saves lives, as long as the procedure is followed!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline SRains918

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • January '18 F.U.R.Y. Council
  • Quit Date: 9/29/17 And Every Damn Day Since
  • Likes Given: 2887
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 09:28:00 AM »
KTC has been an incredible resource for me in my quit. The people, more than anything else, make this site what it is. That simple daily promise to stay quit for one day, the 10-12 people I'm texting every morning with my promise to quit that day, staying active on the site and posting my experiences, and posting my own intro and keeping it as a journal have all been incredibly important pieces to my own personal quit experience.

If you haven't already hit as many of the links from roll as you can. The "What to expect" stuff will make you feel a little better about all of the various crazy things your body does to you over the course of your quit. Once you realize that what you're going through is "normal", it's a little easier to give Nic the middle finger and fight your way through... 'Finger'

I had a crazy bad fog day yesterday and posted about it, and that was day 23 for me. I drove, but at one point had given my gf the keys while we were out and about because I didn't think I was going to be able to any more (I realized at one point I didn't remember driving from one stop to the next or how we even got there). Someone else replied to my post about having similar issues on their day 35.

I'm proud to be quit with you today! You have my number, use it! I know we've been texting, but if anything "weird" comes up as far as symptoms go sometimes it helps to bounce that off someone.
... "If you want to be quit you need the help of others. To stay quit you need to help others quit." - walterwhite .......... My HOF Speech .......... Day One 9/29/17 ... HOF 1/6/18 ... 2nd Floor 4/16/18 ... 3rd Floor 7/25/18 ... 1st Lap 9/28/18 ... 4th Floor 11/2/18 ... 1/2 Comma 2/10/19 ... 6th Floor 5/21/19 ... 7th Floor 8/29/19 ... 2nd Lap 9/29/19 ... 8th Floor 12/7/19 ... Now accepting applications for F.U.R.Y. Council 2.0 - text for details ...

Offline Dogonhunt

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 03:18:00 AM »
This post was poofed during a rage fit on 11/18/2017 - The below was added 11/29/2017 to save some valuable information.
VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE

Just like roll: Cut, Paste, add your vote by increasing the number by your choice. I've started with mine.

• February F.O.G. - 2
  • The Grinders - 1
  • February Fighters - 0
Voting closes at 5:00 Central Time on Thursday, 11/30

Already voted: Dr. B, Dz, Squatch

Offline gatorade

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: Oct 4, 2017
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:23:00 PM »
Dogonhunt,

I couldn't drive the first 3 days either. The fog was crazy. Day 10 was a really bad day for me, but I got thru it and the next day was fine. The last few days (16 and 17) have been a fog as well, but after some coffee I start to feel better. So weird when you think everything is going good and then the fog hits out of nowhere. The last few days I keep knocking things over and running it to things. Don't stop being a quitter :)

Offline Dogonhunt

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 07:32:00 PM »
This post was poofed on 11/24 during a rage fit, the below added 11/28/2017 to house some valuable information
As for the rest, this is about the best I've seen here so far (Stolen from wildirish317):

The three questions

Answering the three questions - Reprise

Offline Dogonhunt

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
Dogonhunt Intro
« on: October 21, 2017, 06:48:00 PM »
poof

This post has been edited on my day 34, Nov 20, 2017, it was edited because a in a fit of nic rage, I poofed my entire into.

This past weekend, I experienced rage, the rage is real and I was not prepared for the extreme intensity in which it swept me away.

If you are new, or did not witness this:

Look at the next five pages, to Cav's reconstruction post, in a fit of rage over some stupid posts, I poofed my entire intro, the only thing left is what was quoted.
Thanks to Cav and YouTube, the videos remain but my writings over the first few days are probably gone forever.

I blocked every single KTC contact in my phone, I altered role and was on the verge of death by admin - I have Richard K and SRains918 to thank for stopping that.

In one post, I said Fuck You to all of KTC - twice, and I shitted on a guy's support post...
That is not the way I operate.

Usually, IÂ’m a pretty solid guy, slow to anger - and IÂ’ve felt pretty good so far in my Quit, but on day 32/33 I lost my mind.

Once again, I owe all of KTC an Big Apology, and I owe all of KTC a big Thank You!