Offline whitey324

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Crossfit, Detroit Lions/RedWings/Tigers, golf
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: Bean
All right Whitey, here's what to do.  Take as shit, but don't wipe.  Cram each one of your fingers in your ass one at a time.  Then don't wash your hands..ever. 

See?  No urge to dip, right?  You're welcome, but don't try to shake my hand.
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

Bean, you just scored 3 crack up points!
Bean is good people...regardless of hygiene.

That's what I tried last time, but I started to like the taste. Especially after corn.

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
Nice work while your brain gets reprogrammed to function without a steady stream of nic! You will probabaly have more of these days before things get better. BUT its all WORTH IT to get that crap out of your life!!! Life is BETTER without DIP controlling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
Fantastic job with the family I would of probably killed one of em to make an example for the rest.... Great self awareness and control. I'm truly impressed.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
Quote from: TonySelle
I'm pretty sure your answer is yes, we all have had days where we are just pissed. I know it is true for me. You handled it perfectly, come here to rage. Don't take it out on the family or others who won't understand it.
It will pass, things will get better....
Perfect ( as my grandson would say) just perfect!!
For me I blew my fricking cork on day 6  7. Ain't it fun I'm actually starting to enjoy life. Vent to me any time I miss a real good bitchinfest.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure your answer is yes, we all have had days where we are just pissed. I know it is true for me. You handled it perfectly, come here to rage. Don't take it out on the family or others who won't understand it.
It will pass, things will get better....
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 09:47:00 AM »
Good stuff. The best part is that you came here (productive choice) instead of spending time with the Nic Bitch (dangerous choice). You dealt with a ton of shit the right way, brother!

Stay quit!

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Keddy
Quote from: whitey324
I was told I could vent if I wanted and I am going to take advantage of this courtesy now.  I'm on day 9 and the fog has lifted somewhat.  Don't think about dipping that often.  Chewing gum and Crossfit have been my saving grace.  But, I was in a bad mood yesterday.  Don't know why.  Work was fine and the day went well.  I got home and I cooked dinner bc my wife was running late with appointments, my 6th grade son forged his mom's name on a test and lied about it, the dog took a duke on the floor, my 6th grade son was bitching up a storm bc I told him to pull weeds for forging his mom's name and lying about it, the cable bill was $50 more this month than last month, and to top it all off my 10 year old daughter told me that the steak I had grilled better have some pink in it otherwise she isn't going to eat it.  I'm not a "blow up" person. I don't yell and very rarely lose my cool.  But I had to put the fork and knife down and explain to everyone that for some reason I was a race car in the red and asked for their patience with me.  At absolutely no time did I blame my family.  At no time did I blame my addiction.  At no time did I think "I need to put in a volkswagon and take a crap" which is what I would have done 10 days ago.  Any of you guys get in one of those moods?  Just pissed for the sake of being pissed?  Done venting.  Thanks for listening.  Stay quit, bitches!
If you can keep quit during all that, brother, you're on your way to freedom!

'clap' 'clap'
Thats how to vent brother!!!

Writing it down instead of losing your cool is always the best option!!!

Some days things seem to have this multiplier effect and they can and often times do get the best of the best to lose their cool...... you didnt lose your cool!

You have truly inspired me thank you!!!

Quit on Quiter!!!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 09:05:00 AM »
I was told I could vent if I wanted and I am going to take advantage of this courtesy now. I'm on day 9 and the fog has lifted somewhat. Don't think about dipping that often. Chewing gum and Crossfit have been my saving grace. But, I was in a bad mood yesterday. Don't know why. Work was fine and the day went well. I got home and I cooked dinner bc my wife was running late with appointments, my 6th grade son forged his mom's name on a test and lied about it, the dog took a duke on the floor, my 6th grade son was bitching up a storm bc I told him to pull weeds for forging his mom's name and lying about it, the cable bill was $50 more this month than last month, and to top it all off my 10 year old daughter told me that the steak I had grilled better have some pink in it otherwise she isn't going to eat it. I'm not a "blow up" person. I don't yell and very rarely lose my cool. But I had to put the fork and knife down and explain to everyone that for some reason I was a race car in the red and asked for their patience with me. At absolutely no time did I blame my family. At no time did I blame my addiction. At no time did I think "I need to put in a volkswagon and take a crap" which is what I would have done 10 days ago. Any of you guys get in one of those moods? Just pissed for the sake of being pissed? Done venting. Thanks for listening. Stay quit, bitches!
If you can keep quit during all that, brother, you're on your way to freedom!

'clap' 'clap'

Offline whitey324

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Crossfit, Detroit Lions/RedWings/Tigers, golf
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
I was told I could vent if I wanted and I am going to take advantage of this courtesy now. I'm on day 9 and the fog has lifted somewhat. Don't think about dipping that often. Chewing gum and Crossfit have been my saving grace. But, I was in a bad mood yesterday. Don't know why. Work was fine and the day went well. I got home and I cooked dinner bc my wife was running late with appointments, my 6th grade son forged his mom's name on a test and lied about it, the dog took a duke on the floor, my 6th grade son was bitching up a storm bc I told him to pull weeds for forging his mom's name and lying about it, the cable bill was $50 more this month than last month, and to top it all off my 10 year old daughter told me that the steak I had grilled better have some pink in it otherwise she isn't going to eat it. I'm not a "blow up" person. I don't yell and very rarely lose my cool. But I had to put the fork and knife down and explain to everyone that for some reason I was a race car in the red and asked for their patience with me. At absolutely no time did I blame my family. At no time did I blame my addiction. At no time did I think "I need to put in a volkswagon and take a crap" which is what I would have done 10 days ago. Any of you guys get in one of those moods? Just pissed for the sake of being pissed? Done venting. Thanks for listening. Stay quit, bitches!

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 07:03:00 AM »
All right Whitey, here's what to do.  Take as shit, but don't wipe.  Cram each one of your fingers in your ass one at a time.  Then don't wash your hands..ever. 

Bean is good people...regardless of hygiene.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 09:27:00 PM »
All right Whitey, here's what to do. Take as shit, but don't wipe. Cram each one of your fingers in your ass one at a time. Then don't wash your hands..ever.

See? No urge to dip, right? You're welcome, but don't try to shake my hand.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Here's the link to the Welcome Center.  Items 2  3 are written just for you. 

index.php?showforum=13

You'll post roll with the July 2012 quit group - great bunch of bad ass quitters.

Congrats on a great choice!!!  PM me if you need anything.
I am freakin struggling right now. I am literally writing down the hours since my quit started and having a hard time trying to focus on the tasks at work. Heart is racing. This sucks! I seriously need a "hold on brother this will pass" comment.
What help me was to laugh. So here is my attempt to make you laugh.

Elections. It was super Tuesday. I started laughing at the news women saying, "Caucus" over and over. In my head I would think, "Caucus, but don't fuck us"

Yes I am 41 and still have the sense of humor of a Jr high kid.

So I call my wife and say, "Its super Tuesday!" She responded, "And?" I told her that I thought we should have a caucus meeting in the bedroom, after all, it is super Tuesday.

I came home and we had many innuendo's of "Caucus" while watching the primaries.

So later that night. I am boning my wife. I am doing a good job too. Something about quitting tobacco. My purple helmeted soldier of love is long winded! 21 years of screwing and it is still great.

So now I start to get worried. Am I ever going to cum? Will I need to fake an orgasm here? I'm tired. Well there was a firework show, and my wife lets out a breath and says, "Ah Super Tuesday".

Struck me as funny. I started laughing I then started to interview here like I was reporting on the primary. I asked her things like, How do you think this caucus will impact the upcoming erections. Stuff like that.

Dude man up. Stop thinking about the pain of the quit. Start hoping for the freedom of the quit. Stay committed and just say, "not today." I am on day 30. The cravings will pass and then come back. Just say, "No" not today and your decision is made. Then the temptress has less power because you already made your decision.

You can ignore the call. Stop entertaining it. Just get distracted. Stick and move!

I'm a pussy and made it 30 days. Just stay true to you daily promise. Don't think about tomorrow. No for today. When I held out, I was stronger the next day.
Hell yea laugh!! I've been doing a lot more election work since I quit. Don't have to hurry any more for another dip either. Just becaus you get older you dont loose the ability to laugh or caucus, I'm almost 55 and can still do both hell both at the same time, and plan on doing both till I die.
Hell Yeah! As long as the parties are willing, This is AMERICA and I will defend to the death....Any man's right to put his caucus anywhere. Wt57 - I respect your caucus and by all means....Proceed.
I'll Hold (or let my wife) hold my caucus in the privacy of our home. Now that we are empty nesters it can be any time any where!!!
Our nest isn't empty. We have teenagers. Our caucus meetings are covert operations. I did get my caucus snipped. I pretty much shoot my gun just for the sport of it. 14 years ago was my last kill.
Whitey, Stay quit. It puts hair on your chest and your penis grows. 'crackup'
Whitey might not of got much out of this, but it's been entertaining and got my mind of tabacco. Feels good to joke and laugh.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 02:52:00 PM »

index.php?showforum=13

You'll post roll with the July 2012 quit group - great bunch of bad ass quitters.

I am freakin struggling right now. I am literally writing down the hours since my quit started and having a hard time trying to focus on the tasks at work. Heart is racing. This sucks! I seriously need a "hold on brother this will pass" comment.

Elections. It was super Tuesday. I started laughing at the news women saying, "Caucus" over and over. In my head I would think, "Caucus, but don't fuck us"

So I call my wife and say, "Its super Tuesday!" She responded, "And?" I told her that I thought we should have a caucus meeting in the bedroom, after all, it is super Tuesday.

I came home and we had many innuendo's of "Caucus" while watching the primaries.

So later that night. I am boning my wife. I am doing a good job too. Something about quitting tobacco. My purple helmeted soldier of love is long winded! 21 years of screwing and it is still great.

So now I start to get worried. Am I ever going to cum? Will I need to fake an orgasm here? I'm tired. Well there was a firework show, and my wife lets out a breath and says, "Ah Super Tuesday".

Struck me as funny. I started laughing I then started to interview here like I was reporting on the primary. I asked her things like, How do you think this caucus will impact the upcoming erections. Stuff like that.

Dude man up. Stop thinking about the pain of the quit. Start hoping for the freedom of the quit. Stay committed and just say, "not today." I am on day 30. The cravings will pass and then come back. Just say, "No" not today and your decision is made. Then the temptress has less power because you already made your decision.

You can ignore the call. Stop entertaining it. Just get distracted. Stick and move!

I'm a pussy and made it 30 days. Just stay true to you daily promise. Don't think about tomorrow. No for today. When I held out, I was stronger the next day.
Hell yea laugh!! I've been doing a lot more election work since I quit. Don't have to hurry any more for another dip either. Just becaus you get older you dont loose the ability to laugh or caucus, I'm almost 55 and can still do both hell both at the same time, and plan on doing both till I die.
Hell Yeah! As long as the parties are willing, This is AMERICA and I will defend to the death....Any man's right to put his caucus anywhere. Wt57 - I respect your caucus and by all means....Proceed.
I'll Hold (or let my wife) hold my caucus in the privacy of our home. Now that we are empty nesters it can be any time any where!!!
Our nest isn't empty. We have teenagers. Our caucus meetings are covert operations. I did get my caucus snipped. I pretty much shoot my gun just for the sport of it. 14 years ago was my last kill.
Whitey, Stay quit. It puts hair on your chest and your penis grows. 'crackup'
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »

index.php?showforum=13

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech