Author Topic: 6 days chew free  (Read 949 times)

Offline Banjosteve

• Quitter
  • Interests: playing banjo and guitar, fly fishing , hiking, biking. My kids.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 6 days chew free
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »
jeepers- welcome. I am on day 4 and am in your march quit group. do what these guys say and post roll. It does work.

Offline jeepers

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 08:55:00 PM »
Oh thanks guys i had know idea where to post, i will post in the other section

Offline Sharsky

• Quitter
  • Uh huh huh huh huh huh
  • Quit Date: 10/12/12
  • Interests: Camping, Biking (mountain and road), BBQ'ing, and puppy activities
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 04:04:00 PM »
c'mon man....you still goin' back and forth or what? still just one post means you have yet to post roll....

once you do that, you've got yourself that support of this entire community here on KTC, myself included.

these other fellers here have given you the clicky links and all that for you to follow to make that happen.....

jump on in...this method increases your chances of success exponentially vs. doing it alone, like you have since last wednesday.....
January '13 Jackwagins
Quit Date:  October 12, 2012

Offline NeonPanther

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
Quote from: CaliforniaSlim
Glad you are here, but you are going to have to post roll. Get that quit on.
Jeepers,
Welcome.
Time to quit.
You will be in March with me. I'm on day 6 today

index.php?showtopic=9121

Click ( Go to first unread post ) near the top of the page. Then click the "Quote" button in the upper right hand side of the Post. Then scroll down to the 2nd box: Original Post to Quote area, which is full of gibberish :D mouse click anywhere in that box of text, then hit ctrl+A which highlights everything, and ctrl+X to cut it. Scroll back up to the "Enter your Post" box, mouse click in the box and press ctrl+v. Then scroll through you are looking for this ([ u ][ b ][ color=#006600 ]New Quitters: Below this line, place your name and promise to NOT use nicotine in any form today.[ /color ][ /u ] [ /b ]) There will be our names and daily promises below this ^ Add yours and welcome to Freedom.

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 11:55:00 AM »
Glad you are here, but you are going to have to post roll. Get that quit on.

Offline jdubthe2nd

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, Guitars, and Games
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:31:00 AM »
Glad you've come to us Jeepers. Wayne gave you the rundown already, I'm just here to show that we all support you and your decision to quit. As you know, its not easy to do, not in the slightest. My first week was hallucinations and hell. But, i will tell you this, if i had not found KTC, I would not still be nicotine and tobacco free. I would not be at 21 days right now, i wouldn't feel as great as i do now! We are all here for each other. Whether its tough love or calm guidance you need, we've got it and we wont hold back. The only thing we want more than getting new quitters to add to the brotherhood, is to stay quit everyday. Make it your mission each day to reach out to a fellow quitter, get their number or just chat and hear their story. Read the hall of fame speeches. Each day we go without the beast is a day someone else knows they also have the power to. I quit with you brother. Stay strong. we are with you.
"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo

HOF 2/27/2014

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 12:42:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC Jeepers. First and foremost, you will need to post Roll. Roll is your daily promise to yourself and all of your new brothers and sisters that you will not use tobacco in any form that day. You will post your name and the number of days you are quit each day in the March 2014 quit group. Each and every day you will post your promise. No exceptions. That is the price of admission to KTC. Nothing more and nothing less. The reason you are put in March is that will be the month that you will celebrate being 100 days free of nicotineÂ…your Hall of Fame date.
Now that you know the basics, it is time to read all you can on this site. Go to the welcome center (Salmon colored tab) and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Congrats on the best decision you will make. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline xuswimmer13

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 09:58:00 PM »
Quote from: jeepers
Hi my name is Tim, i have been going back in forth on this forum and now i decided i should join, glad i did i have chewed for 11 years and just quit cold turkey last Wednesday, anyway thanks for this forum support
Welcome Tim.

Biggest tip I have is go post roll right now. Then post it every damn day. That post means more than anything you put in these forums because that is your promise you will not cave today.
Quit Date- 11/26/13
HOF- 3/5/14
2nd Floor- 6/13/14
3rd floor 9/21/14
365- 11/25/14
4th Floor- 12/30/14
500- 4/9/15
6th Floor- 7/18/15
7th Floor- 10/25/15
2 YEARS- 11/24/15
8th Floor- 2/2/16
9th Floor- 5/12/16

Offline jeepers

6 days chew free
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:50:00 PM »
Hi my name is Tim, i have been going back in forth on this forum and now i decided i should join, glad i did i have chewed for 11 years and just quit cold turkey last Wednesday, anyway thanks for this forum support