Author Topic: Hey ya'll day one  (Read 655 times)

Offline HuskeRic

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Hey ya'll day one
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »
Very nice. I also used Grizz. We'll all get through this together. Day 1 is obviously pretty easy. I'm sure we'll be wanting to kill someone within the next few days. But we won't quit the quit. Not this time.

Offline jonathanrivers

• Quitter
    • jonathanrivers.com
  • Interests: Sports, stocks, sex
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 06:26:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzslayer21
Hey there, I'm a 21 year old college student. I have only been dippin for 3 years but I gotta stop now while i'm ahead of the game for my health. I'm not gonna risk not being able to live as long as I can with my beautiful soon to be wife. I'm tired of constantly worrying and knowing that I could be putting cancer in my lip every day, so i'm quitting while it's still early. I'm sick and tired of payin for it too, I used about 1 can every 2 days and i'm done with payin for that bullcrap. Starting today the Grizz can kiss my ass.
Fellow Grizzly slayer here. Post roll and tell the nic bitch to fuck off. The rest is just the details.
Telling that dirty whore to fuck off since 2/21/2012. You can do it too. Just stop being a pussy and do it.

jonathan's Introduction

jonathan's Hall of Fame Speech

Offline nomorepoison

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
hey Grizzslayer....Yeah, the grizz...know him well. You are ahead of the game being only a few years into it. I can't emphasize enough how much I wish I hadn't started (of course) or if I had stuck with the many earlier attempts to quit. It will be much harder to quit than you think, but much easier than if you were can-a-day for 10+ years. You can do this. It will save your life and lots and lots of grief. Just don't cave and don't do the "I can just chew once in a while" thing. Hang in there. It will get worse before it gets better, but we all did this to ourselves and we can undo it too.
NoMorePoison

Offline Fish-N-Shoot

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »
Hey there, I'm a 21 year old college student. I have only been dippin for 3 years but I gotta stop now while i'm ahead of the game for my health. I'm not gonna risk not being able to live as long as I can with my beautiful soon to be wife. I'm tired of constantly worrying and knowing that I could be putting cancer in my lip every day, so i'm quitting while it's still early. I'm sick and tired of payin for it too, I used about 1 can every 2 days and i'm done with payin for that bullcrap. Starting today the Grizz can kiss my ass.
awesome dude! I'm 22 and only dipped for 4 years. I quit 3 days ago... it looks like we are going to be in the same boat together.
Quitted on March 1, 2012!

Bought a new stick of deoderant today. The directions said: remove cap, push up bottom... I can barely walk, but when I fart the room smells great

Procrastination is like masturbation feels good while your doing it but in the end you just f**ked your self!

My weather

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:23:00 PM »
Splashed intro and went directly to June and posts roll!!

BRING IT!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline grizzslayer21

• Interests: God, hunting, golf, baseball, fishing, college football, hockey
Hey ya'll day one
« on: March 03, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
1st day of freedom 3/3/12!