Author Topic: Doofus Intro  (Read 19107 times)

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Doofus Intro
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2019, 09:01:26 AM »
A big fat SIX HUNDY

You are the Upperdecker King

Damn lucky to call you a quit brother and blessed to have you in my corner

One day, one day I get to give you a big sloppy wet man hug

Much love @Doofus, thank you for being a keystone in my quit

Hugs are free, quit is non negotiable ODAT!  Love ya bro, thank you!

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
  • Interests: Family, fishing, football, friends and being quitI love my wife and two daughters. I'm not perfect but strive every day to be better.
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2019, 08:59:41 AM »
Doofus my man!
It’s been 600 days since you put down the can.
I’m sure you don’t miss it,
Not one little bit.
For you’ve not had a dip dream
Thus far in your quit.
Your texts are the shizzle
And my daily quit checker
And so I will spare you
The big upper decker!
Congratulations my man!

Master Poet in da house!

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2019, 08:56:18 AM »
Congrats on 600 brother, keep kicking ass ODAATEDD!

Love the rhyme Athan!

Thank you for all we do for each other, we keep this thing going and knock out nicotine ODAT.....its a beautiful thing.

Thank you for saving my life.  This place has meant all the difference for all of us.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:58:48 AM by Doofus »

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2019, 07:36:19 AM »
Congrats on 600 brother, keep kicking ass ODAATEDD!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2019, 02:20:44 AM »
Doofus my man!
It’s been 600 days since you put down the can.
I’m sure you don’t miss it,
Not one little bit.
For you’ve not had a dip dream
Thus far in your quit.
Your texts are the shizzle
And my daily quit checker
And so I will spare you
The big upper decker!
Congratulations my man!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 972
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2019, 11:19:42 PM »
A big fat SIX HUNDY

You are the Upperdecker King

Damn lucky to call you a quit brother and blessed to have you in my corner

One day, one day I get to give you a big sloppy wet man hug

Much love @Doofus, thank you for being a keystone in my quit
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2019, 04:55:51 PM »

It's been great walking this path with you, thanks for everything bro.

Congrats on one of the BIG milestones, brother!!  Thanks for all of the accountability along the way!
Big Dave, one of the coolest dudes I've never met!  Thanks for all the texts and taking all of my calls when I was on the fence.  You've no idea how much your support has meant.  Let us quit in the shade OK I love you bye!
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2019, 01:43:27 PM »

Congrats on one of the BIG milestones, brother!!  Thanks for all of the accountability along the way!

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 972
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2019, 01:09:32 PM »

Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
Re: Intro
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2018, 07:20:00 PM »
Quote from: 69Franx
Quote from: Doofus
Day 238

Sorry to all about spam on Intros. I was just a bit carried away with reaching out. I'm not going to do that anymore. Shoot me for being excited about quit. I trying to find new ways to keep it all tight. 238 a drop in bucket in quit, but recent stories make me believe now is a time to stay vigilant.
Doofus, not spam to me. You may continue to bring her to my intro any time you like.

And GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I wanted to apologize for my unchartered post to your intro in case you were threatened by it. Apparently, my posts (mainly because I posted to like 30 people) is considered spam. I was told in PM, "Someone elseÂ’s intro is not the place to post your own personal reflections." Ok, My bad.

I did not realize I was over stepping boundaries, some folks did not like it apparently....I know of only one but didnt know how many others were pissed at me.

I got an official warning from admin and mods to cease and desist in PM. Luckily, a friend who is a mod alerted me via text this morning. I was shocked and surprised. My posts were meant as a thank you but taken as an invasion of private space. Totally unintended consequence on my part. Wont happen again, thanks for your support.

I am PISSED at Leveon Bell situation but tomorrows game may look like water sport. My Dad is a Browns fans, I hope the Steelers win 2 to zero via a safety sack in the mud of Tyrod Taylor!!!!!!!!!

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2018, 07:11:00 PM »
Day 238

Sorry to all about spam on Intros. I was just a bit carried away with reaching out. I'm not going to do that anymore. Shoot me for being excited about quit. I trying to find new ways to keep it all tight. 238 a drop in bucket in quit, but recent stories make me believe now is a time to stay vigilant.
Doofus, not spam to me. You may continue to bring her to my intro any time you like.

And GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2018, 09:08:00 AM »
Day 238

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2018, 07:44:00 PM »
Ps GO STEELERS

Offline Doofus

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Go big or go home
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2018, 06:55:00 PM »
Quote from: Athan
DAY 237

Officially now into unchartered quit waters. Never been quit this long, never felt this strong in my quit. KTC works people, I continue to feel gratitude and honor towards a complete set of strangers who help save my life one day at a time. Thanks KTC
I continue to feel thankful for YOU! The morning texts, the mid day texts. Watching you support the foggiest of the foggy. You're alright Doofus.
U da man brother Athan, u da man

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2018, 06:51:00 PM »
DAY 237

Officially now into unchartered quit waters. Never been quit this long, never felt this strong in my quit. KTC works people, I continue to feel gratitude and honor towards a complete set of strangers who help save my life one day at a time. Thanks KTC
I continue to feel thankful for YOU! The morning texts, the mid day texts. Watching you support the foggiest of the foggy. You're alright Doofus.

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer