Author Topic: Intro from NW Wisconsin  (Read 7487 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
Re: Intro from NW Wisconsin
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2017, 08:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: Grady
Congrats Putzy on the 3rd trip. 'boob'
Congrats on 3 years Smeds.
Congrats on 3 years Smeds!!!!
Outstanding.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2017, 12:48:00 AM »
Quote from: Grady
Congrats on 3 years Smeds.

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2017, 12:25:00 AM »

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: ChickDip
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
Congratulations! That comma looks good on you!
Boo yah! Nice dangler brah!
A legend.

Congratulations Tom. You've earned this.
Congrats on the Dangle Smeds!
BAQ right there!
Outstanding job of quit. 1,000 days is just great. Congrats
Huge congrats on the comma Smeds! You have been a great support to me and so many others here. Well done brother!
This guy's dangle is so long it drags behind him when he walks. The only way you get a dangle as big as this guy's is to quit as hard as he does every day. Ultimate quitter.
Shit....how do I follow that? :D

Seriously, for any wannabe quitters who are looking for someone to model their quit on, look no further. You are the man, Smeds!!!
Thanks to all! The formula is damn simple ... wake, piss, post my promise, follow through on my promise by keeping shit out of my lip. One thing that always ruffles my feathers are all the long-tooth quitters who throw out the "I'm one bad decision away from using" line. That may have been applicable early in your quits, but shit ... if you're still quitting deep in your quit like you were in the early stages, you're doing something wrong. I'm literally HUNDREDS of bad decisions away from using again. Every last dude  dudette I've interacted with requires a decision to fuck them over. My wife requires one. My mother at 84 years old requires another. Once you get deeper in your quit, you should have one of the most impressive tool bags anyone can carry ... I know I do. HOWEVER, I'm no dumbshit ... and I realize what got me hear will always keep me here. That's why I take my morning pill (roll) every damn day. My addiction requires me to ACTIVELY quit, not passively. I live, breathe, eat and sometimes shit quit. Sure, I hear a whisper once in a blue moon ... but the tools I carry and the active fight I bring daily crush those whispers.

If you're a newb reading this, either in the beginnings of your quit or just thinking about quitting ... you can do this. Reach down, find your marbles (marbletttes?), and be a stubborn fucker. Make some connections within and outside of your group. Help some others who are struggling. Most importantly, live your quit. Only speak quit, only act quit ... the rest falls into place and the days stack like nothing!

See you on roll tomorrow ...
Bump. I invite everyone to the July 2014 group and read what's going on. Smeds is one of the leaders of our group, and to see that a group of 1,000 day quitters is having interaction with one another is a great thing, good or bad. Smeds and Grady are our leaders because they care that some guys have missed 100+ days, now if that isn't accountability I don't know what is. Post roll with us, I am proud to be a July 2014 DD !
Smeds rocks. Plain and simple. DD quitting is the bomb!!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2017, 11:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Smeds
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!
Huge congrats on the comma Smeds! You have been a great support to me and so many others here. Well done brother!
This guy's dangle is so long it drags behind him when he walks. The only way you get a dangle as big as this guy's is to quit as hard as he does every day. Ultimate quitter.

Seriously, for any wannabe quitters who are looking for someone to model their quit on, look no further. You are the man, Smeds!!!
Thanks to all! The formula is damn simple ... wake, piss, post my promise, follow through on my promise by keeping shit out of my lip. One thing that always ruffles my feathers are all the long-tooth quitters who throw out the "I'm one bad decision away from using" line. That may have been applicable early in your quits, but shit ... if you're still quitting deep in your quit like you were in the early stages, you're doing something wrong. I'm literally HUNDREDS of bad decisions away from using again. Every last dude  dudette I've interacted with requires a decision to fuck them over. My wife requires one. My mother at 84 years old requires another. Once you get deeper in your quit, you should have one of the most impressive tool bags anyone can carry ... I know I do. HOWEVER, I'm no dumbshit ... and I realize what got me hear will always keep me here. That's why I take my morning pill (roll) every damn day. My addiction requires me to ACTIVELY quit, not passively. I live, breathe, eat and sometimes shit quit. Sure, I hear a whisper once in a blue moon ... but the tools I carry and the active fight I bring daily crush those whispers.

If you're a newb reading this, either in the beginnings of your quit or just thinking about quitting ... you can do this. Reach down, find your marbles (marbletttes?), and be a stubborn fucker. Make some connections within and outside of your group. Help some others who are struggling. Most importantly, live your quit. Only speak quit, only act quit ... the rest falls into place and the days stack like nothing!

Bump. I invite everyone to the July 2014 group and read what's going on. Smeds is one of the leaders of our group, and to see that a group of 1,000 day quitters is having interaction with one another is a great thing, good or bad. Smeds and Grady are our leaders because they care that some guys have missed 100+ days, now if that isn't accountability I don't know what is. Post roll with us, I am proud to be a July 2014 DD !
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2017, 09:36:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!

My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #248 on: January 06, 2017, 05:20:00 PM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2017, 04:45:00 PM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2017, 10:14:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #245 on: January 06, 2017, 09:53:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #244 on: January 06, 2017, 09:52:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

BAQ right there!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #243 on: January 06, 2017, 06:46:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
A legend.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #242 on: January 06, 2017, 05:54:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2017, 03:02:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2017, 01:19:00 AM »
My July bro Smeds
Congrats on your comma!
Badassery.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day