Author Topic: 35 days quit  (Read 247 times)

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 35 days quit
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:44:00 AM »
Great choice to be quit! You are through the worst part of the quit so there is no doubt you can stay quit today! The choice is yours.
Read everything on KTC. Start with the welcome center and learn how to post roll; start posting with the oct. 14 pre HOF group, and promise not to use nicotine today.
Next step is to read some more. Learn the KTC quit plan, and then live the plan. The plan works!
You are bad assed getting 35 days quit. KTC can help you stay quit, but it is up to you to own it. PM me if you have any questions or need a #.

Offline tethepj

• specialtactics.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-23
  • Likes Given: 0
35 days quit
« on: July 28, 2014, 05:30:00 AM »
Hello KTC folks. I am a 30 year dipper of Copenhagen snuff and have been quit for 35 days...in no small part to being OCONUS as a contractor where it is not possible to get snuff...I am rotating back today. My replacement brought me a couple cans of Rocky Mtn and it has helped a lot...I did lots of gum before that...turned 50 over here and decided to quit before my birthday. I did it for myself and have lots of support from the wife and 5 y/o daughter. Cravings come and go and I actually had a chance to have a dip in a TOC over here but passed so I hope I am on my way but I know it's a daily battle...one I will gladly fight to save my life and be around for the family!

Hooyah brothers!

TE