Author Topic: First Week  (Read 7431 times)

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: First Week
« Reply #173 on: November 10, 2016, 06:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: DWEIRICK
Today begins a whole new chapter in my life. I've accepted a job with the same Railroad my Father has been employed by for the past 20+ years. I have a huge reputation to live up to but I quit chewing so this is a walk in the park ;)
Congrats Dustin and best of luck with the new gig!
Congrats Dusty! Make your own reputation to complement your dad's.
Got one question. Do you get to carry the lantern?? Congrats

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #172 on: November 10, 2016, 05:50:00 AM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Today begins a whole new chapter in my life. I've accepted a job with the same Railroad my Father has been employed by for the past 20+ years. I have a huge reputation to live up to but I quit chewing so this is a walk in the park ;)
Congrats Dusty! Make your own reputation to complement your dad's.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #171 on: November 09, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
« Reply #170 on: November 09, 2016, 03:27:00 PM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2037
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2016, 02:35:00 AM »
Happy birthday Dusty :wub:
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Online JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2016, 09:20:00 AM »
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: suthern_gntlman
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: ChickDip
Congrats on that mighty fine half dangle Dusty. :wub:
Soooo glad you're here, fighting the fight with all of us!!
Enjoy the 500 dusty, it keeps getting better.
Nice work, sir. You are for sure one of the leaders around here. Thanks for all that you do.
Congrats on the fifth floor. Thanks for your continued support and your leadership here!!!!
500 looks good on you!! Congratulations!!
Nice work Dustin! You just keep Quittin' like the Bad-Ass you are and enjoy your day :)
Rockin' it, bro. Well done!
Congratulations on the 500 Dweirick. Remember sometimes we get caught up in ourselves. We kinda put our lives before others we care for. Right now, we feel like this quit is all about me and we somehow forget to thank our spouses and kids for putting up with us being complete freaking assholes. I spend alot of time on ktc and im using it to fill the void of dipping. My wife finally said to me I wish you still dipped, at least you spent more time with us. Now I could have got all pissy about it but I thought about what she said and you know she's right, my very addictive ways have made me go balls deep all the way in ktc and made me forget what makes me FAMILY! I have made some great friends here and will hopefully continue to make more but my eyes have been opened to be careful this also involves your family and they are watching.
Congrats on your 500 dweirick! Keep being a leader here!
Dude, I'm a little late to the party but congrats on the half comma!!
Not as late as me! Congrats DW!

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2016, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote from: pky1520
Nice work, sir. You are for sure one of the leaders around here. Thanks for all that you do.
Congrats on the fifth floor. Thanks for your continued support and your leadership here!!!!
Nice work Dustin! You just keep Quittin' like the Bad-Ass you are and enjoy your day :)
Congratulations on the 500 Dweirick. Remember sometimes we get caught up in ourselves. We kinda put our lives before others we care for. Right now, we feel like this quit is all about me and we somehow forget to thank our spouses and kids for putting up with us being complete freaking assholes. I spend alot of time on ktc and im using it to fill the void of dipping. My wife finally said to me I wish you still dipped, at least you spent more time with us. Now I could have got all pissy about it but I thought about what she said and you know she's right, my very addictive ways have made me go balls deep all the way in ktc and made me forget what makes me FAMILY! I have made some great friends here and will hopefully continue to make more but my eyes have been opened to be careful this also involves your family and they are watching.
Dude, I'm a little late to the party but congrats on the half comma!!

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #166 on: October 20, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #165 on: October 20, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2016, 12:27:00 PM »

Offline suthern_gntlman

• Quitter
  • Interests: Church, Family, Movies and Books!
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2016, 12:22:00 PM »

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2016, 12:11:00 PM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2016, 06:09:00 AM »

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2016, 06:06:00 AM »