Author Topic: Day 4  (Read 2812 times)

Offline 6YearsAndReady

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Day 4
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 01:56:22 PM »
I'm on day 3.... I'm going crazy

Z71brother,

Join the group by posting every day so we can keep each other accountable. https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17094.0 Day 4 for me as well. PM for digits

Offline Z71brother

• Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 10:59:16 PM »
I'm on day 3.... I'm going crazy

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2030
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 05:58:15 PM »
I am currently in day 4 of the quit. I’m going to go the big 40 this year and been dipping since is was 16. Feeling pretty damn good this morning so far, yesterday’s wasn’t to bad either. Smokey mountain seems to be working me through the rough spots.
Congratulations on your quit! Best decision of your life! Head on over to The September 21 quit group and post your promise to stay quit for the next 24 hours. Here is the link: September 2021]https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17074.0]September 2021

It will probably be  a rough few days so buckle in drink a ton of water and read, read, read. There is a ton of info on this site from people who have all been through it. Congrats!
@Trapper164 welcome to KTC. Natro gave you the link to freedom so I hope you will head over there and post roll. We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day first thing in the day and then repeat the process the following day. Focus on quitting one day at a time. Also, suggest you make some connections with fellow quitters and exchange digits with them. Those relationships pay huge dividends.

Let me point out you don’t have a habit, you have an addiction and nicotine is your drug. You wiull never be cured but man does it get so much easier as time passes. Reach out if I can be of assistance or if you want to exchange digits.
Jan19

Offline Natro

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: October 20, 2014
  • Interests: Quitting, cooking, reading, travelling, meeting other quitters.
  • Likes Given: 72
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 11:24:59 AM »
I am currently in day 4 of the quit. I’m going to go the big 40 this year and been dipping since is was 16. Feeling pretty damn good this morning so far, yesterday’s wasn’t to bad either. Smokey mountain seems to be working me through the rough spots.
Congratulations on your quit! Best decision of your life! Head on over to The September 21 quit group and post your promise to stay quit for the next 24 hours. Here is the link: September 2021]https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=17074.0]September 2021

It will probably be  a rough few days so buckle in drink a ton of water and read, read, read. There is a ton of info on this site from people who have all been through it. Congrats!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:28:23 AM by Natro »
Proud January 2015 "Shell"er
He who controls the spice controls the universe.

Offline Trapper164

• Likes Given: 0
Day 4
« on: June 18, 2021, 07:09:32 AM »