Author Topic: Never to late  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
Re: Never to late
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2017, 09:03:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: ChickDip
Backwoody
Congrats on your 1 year quit.
You've outlasted a bunch of tough obstacles...you're still quit.
Keep it up.
Stay the course. Stay connected. Stay strong. Quit hard.
Congrats on the first lap!
Congrats on one year quit!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 08:31:00 PM »
Backwoody
Keep it up.
Congrats on the first lap!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2042
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
Backwoody
Keep it up.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 1.4.2016
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2016, 03:48:00 PM »
I'm so sorry backwoods...I had no idea you were going through this...let me know if you every need anything.

Just my 2 cents...maybe therapy for you and for the both of you. It might help to get everything out in the open with a mediator to help you through your issues.

Whatever happens...just remember that your kids still need all the love and support from you and your wife.
You will NEVER regret quitting. You will ALWAYS regret caving ~ NOLAQ

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2016, 09:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Rampant
Quote from: backwoods901
What a day again, first thanks to all who ensured i was alright and checked up on me, Its been fine craving wise and I honestly havent had one. I played with the kids and a trampoline really is not for adults. I cleaned up the whole yard and got a lot of stuff done i wouldn't usually get done. The wife took my daughter out clothes shopping and took her to a baby shower, So i spent the whole day until 5 with my boys and it was probably one of the best times I had.

Now I dont understand where the hell she is coming from telling me I should appreciate the fact she choose me and came home and talked to me about it? I feel like either im a pawn in her damn game or that I am a damn game show prize. How can someone after 8 years of being together who has it better then any other women she is friends with.
We are a single income family, She is a stay at home mom, Who wanted to homeschool our kids which is not cheap at all. She has everything handed to her she needs or wants. I spend my time at home The last time I went out to do anything without her or one of the kids was probably when i bought plywood to build the chicken coop. I just don't understand this at all It feels like this is all being placed on me and somehow because i am not over last night its absurd because she chose me? like why is that even a thing or a thought? I was here legitametly here on KTC posting on here and sitting at my dining room table while she was out on a date, but somehow its me???? somehow she feels i should be happy she chose me over being dumb?

Well I quit with all of you and will be back again in the morning for roll 304 days and counting!
Just keep that head held hide and push through this man. Everybody whether they are open about it or not faces tough challenges in life. Life sucks sometimes but it is only these times that make us appreciate the really good times. I am glad to consider you as a friend, I know we have never met in real life and all that but since the very beginning you have been in my corner when it comes to my quit. If you need to chat or talk to somebody man you have my digits give me a call or shoot me a text.

What you are going through isn't the "end" or "worst" part of your life. It is just a phase of life and it too like everything on this earth will come and go. Keep doing the best you can and be the best man you can be for your kids and everybody that does truly care about you.

Here is to hoping things turn around for the better, keep on keeping on, one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time. You can solve this problem just like you have solved this QUIT. I am proud to be quit with you today!

PS: Be open to your wife and tell her how you feel, I know it is not the manly thing to do, but the badass route isn't always the way to go with delicate things. Just my two cents. Stay strong!
thanks again for everything, So far so good here, It is just another page to another chapter of my book. Time change sucks with kids though holy crap i have already been up for well over 3 hours.

We are working through things and the ultimate way to start that is with forgiveness, Trust and everything else will take more time but it cant start without forgiveness.

My manliness has been gone the last few days and it hasn't been easy.

Im quit with all of you and always will be, this quit wont end because of this at all!!!!
9/6/2016

Offline Rampant

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-08-31
  • Interests: Computer Gaming, Networking, Sports, Programing
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2016, 09:25:00 PM »
What a day again, first thanks to all who ensured i was alright and checked up on me, Its been fine craving wise and I honestly havent had one. I played with the kids and a trampoline really is not for adults. I cleaned up the whole yard and got a lot of stuff done i wouldn't usually get done. The wife took my daughter out clothes shopping and took her to a baby shower, So i spent the whole day until 5 with my boys and it was probably one of the best times I had.

Now I dont understand where the hell she is coming from telling me I should appreciate the fact she choose me and came home and talked to me about it? I feel like either im a pawn in her damn game or that I am a damn game show prize. How can someone after 8 years of being together who has it better then any other women she is friends with.
We are a single income family, She is a stay at home mom, Who wanted to homeschool our kids which is not cheap at all. She has everything handed to her she needs or wants. I spend my time at home The last time I went out to do anything without her or one of the kids was probably when i bought plywood to build the chicken coop. I just don't understand this at all It feels like this is all being placed on me and somehow because i am not over last night its absurd because she chose me? like why is that even a thing or a thought? I was here legitametly here on KTC posting on here and sitting at my dining room table while she was out on a date, but somehow its me???? somehow she feels i should be happy she chose me over being dumb?

Well I quit with all of you and will be back again in the morning for roll 304 days and counting!
Just keep that head held hide and push through this man. Everybody whether they are open about it or not faces tough challenges in life. Life sucks sometimes but it is only these times that make us appreciate the really good times. I am glad to consider you as a friend, I know we have never met in real life and all that but since the very beginning you have been in my corner when it comes to my quit. If you need to chat or talk to somebody man you have my digits give me a call or shoot me a text.

What you are going through isn't the "end" or "worst" part of your life. It is just a phase of life and it too like everything on this earth will come and go. Keep doing the best you can and be the best man you can be for your kids and everybody that does truly care about you.

Here is to hoping things turn around for the better, keep on keeping on, one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time. You can solve this problem just like you have solved this QUIT. I am proud to be quit with you today!

PS: Be open to your wife and tell her how you feel, I know it is not the manly thing to do, but the badass route isn't always the way to go with delicate things. Just my two cents. Stay strong!
?If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.?
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
rampninja
?Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one?
My Quit Group: Click Here The Best Spreadsheet: Click Here

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2016, 07:55:00 PM »

9/6/2016

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2016, 12:22:00 PM »
Thank you everyone, no worries about my quit, it's a strong as it has ever been. I just am rolling with a sore heart and a fogged up head,but so far the kids have had am awesome day on this beautiful Saturday morning. Besides the 4 year old being chased by the rooster. I asked her the simple question this morning when she was sitting at the table, remember who you daughter wants to be like.

But I'm quit with all of you today and I appreciate all the support if anyone feels I'm slipping at all blow my phone up
9/6/2016

Offline Viking

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Baseball, football, all sports, raising kids, 80s music (Iron Maiden is my fave)
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2016, 07:08:00 AM »
Quote from: LMM
Quote from: PMILS
Quote from: FLLipOut
So I thought i was being considerate tonight, I let the wife go out to a movie she talked about wanting to see and getting a day away from the kids and the house. So i let her and i take care of the dishes, the laundry, get all the kids to bed and finally sit down to take care of the other things.

she walks in early after the movie to tell me she had ill intentions of going to the movie and that she was actually going to meet up with someone who she had been talking to and lying to me about it. She says she watched part of the movie with him and then left to come home...........

I dont know what to do with my life anymore.

I can say that all I have besides my kids right now is my quit.
You also have much more!!! Those babies are your world. Nothing more important. BUT you also have a LOT of people here who are in your corner, backwoods. You are going to take the mother of all deep breaths and you are going to take this horseshit laid at your feet just like you took your quit, one day at a time. You WILL overcome this! Again, +1, don't think too far ahead.

You have my digits. Please reach out if you need anything. I mean it!
You got my digits too brother! Reach out
Man, Backwoods, I hate to read this. I don't know you, but I read your thread, and you've supported my quit. All I can say is keep those little midgets in the front of your thoughts. Kids are important and fragile and innocent. However your relationship with your wife evolves, think of the midgets first. Or, just go buy some Borat-inspired man-lingerie and seduce your wife. Whatever works.
Hello sir. First things first... there are all kinds of people on ktc,but you are the cream of the crop... you are the real deal. You quit in a way that builds brotherhood and accountability. Thank you for inspiring a lot of us.

Second, I'm so sorry to read this. I'm hoping and praying that you find the happiness in your personal life that you clearly deserve. I don't know what the path to happiness looks like for you, but I do know it doesn't look like what transpired Friday night. I'll be hoping that some counseling helps, or that bridges quickly mend, or that you find another path to happiness. Because you, sir, deserve it.

If you ever need anything, PM me.
Backwoods- stay strong, don't know you, but got your back as a fellow quitter. Definitely a shitty thing done to you. 100% pulling for the option that is best for you and the kids, whether that's reconciling or leaving.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2016, 06:47:00 AM »
Quote from: LMM
So I thought i was being considerate tonight, I let the wife go out to a movie she talked about wanting to see and getting a day away from the kids and the house. So i let her and i take care of the dishes, the laundry, get all the kids to bed and finally sit down to take care of the other things.

she walks in early after the movie to tell me she had ill intentions of going to the movie and that she was actually going to meet up with someone who she had been talking to and lying to me about it. She says she watched part of the movie with him and then left to come home...........

You also have much more!!! Those babies are your world. Nothing more important. BUT you also have a LOT of people here who are in your corner, backwoods. You are going to take the mother of all deep breaths and you are going to take this horseshit laid at your feet just like you took your quit, one day at a time. You WILL overcome this! Again, +1, don't think too far ahead.

Man, Backwoods, I hate to read this. I don't know you, but I read your thread, and you've supported my quit. All I can say is keep those little midgets in the front of your thoughts. Kids are important and fragile and innocent. However your relationship with your wife evolves, think of the midgets first. Or, just go buy some Borat-inspired man-lingerie and seduce your wife. Whatever works.
Hello sir. First things first... there are all kinds of people on ktc,but you are the cream of the crop... you are the real deal. You quit in a way that builds brotherhood and accountability. Thank you for inspiring a lot of us.

Second, I'm so sorry to read this. I'm hoping and praying that you find the happiness in your personal life that you clearly deserve. I don't know what the path to happiness looks like for you, but I do know it doesn't look like what transpired Friday night. I'll be hoping that some counseling helps, or that bridges quickly mend, or that you find another path to happiness. Because you, sir, deserve it.

If you ever need anything, PM me.

Offline LMM

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2016, 01:40:00 AM »

Offline PMILS

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • September 16 STD
  • Quit Date: 14Jun16
  • Likes Given: 172
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2016, 12:48:00 AM »

ENJOY YOUR QUIT TODAY!!

Intro

HOF Speech

Offline FLLipOut

• Master of Quit
  • Lady Arsonist
  • Quit Date: 07/22/16
  • Likes Given: 2558
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 10:53:00 PM »

Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.
"The best way out is always through." - Robert Frost
"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!" - Samwise Gamgee
HOF: 10.29.16 | FL 2: 02.06.17 | FL 3: 05.17.17 | Y1: 07.22.17 | FL 4: 08.25.17 | FL 5: 12.03.17 | FL 6: 03.13.18 | FL 7: 06.21.18 | Y2: 07.22.18 | FL 8: 09.29.18 | FL 9: 01.07.19 | COMMA , : 04.17.19 | Y3: 07.22.19 | FL 11: 07.26.19 | FL 12: 11.03.19 | FL 13: 02.11.20 | FL 14: 05.21.20 | Y4: 07.22.20 | FL 15: 08.29.20  | FL 16: 12.07.20 | FL 17: 03.17.21 | FL 18: 06.25.21 | Y5: 07.22.21 | FL 19: 06.25.21 | FL 20 ,, : 01.11.22 | FL 21: 04.21.22 | Y6: 07.22.22 | FL 22: 07.30.22 | FL 23: 11.07.22 | FL 24: 02.15.23 | FL 25: 05.26.23 | Y7: 07.22.23 | FL 26: 09.03.23 | FL 27: 12.12.23 | FL 28: 03.21.24

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2016, 10:16:00 PM »

9/6/2016

Offline Backwoods901

• Quit Pro
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2016, 09:55:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: Rawls
Backwoods, I am not able to add much more to what these three very wise folks have already said. So many of us walk this earth harboring very old emotional wounds, unhealed injuries from years gone by. I pray for your entire family healing and happiness and love.

Just a text away if you need anything.
FLLip
Thanks Patty, it was a rough day today with a fall festival and still feeling dejected in a way. Thank God for kids and their way of helping wounds to not hurt so much and for this place for helping me keep my quit and focus. I'll continue taking my aggression out on april
In my prayers as well sir BW901.
The nic B#$@h trying to kill us.
And something always trying to seperate what He ^ put together....
May not be all her fault... Or yours.
Here to help fight all your battles if needed.
Dont Quit....THE FIGHT!
Digits in Pm
Rawls 714
Congrats on the third floor you are truly a BAQ!!! Praying that everything works out with the wife!
3rd floor greatness!

Congrats to a bad ass quitter!
thanks everyone, It means a lot to have this much support in my corner, for 300 days and the personal issues
Whoa wait a minute, I almost missed congratulating this badass quitter! Keep getting after these groups and help keep them on track. One of these days, they will thank you. Well probably after several cussings, oh well there only words! Quit on my friend and remember, it's not always about the thorns on a rose but the smell is worth the prick!
Big 300!
Congrats backwoody!!
?
Congrats on the 300, prayers for your family!
Congrats Backwoods!
Congrats! keep the quit strong!
300 Days is Badass! Keep it going.
thanks again everyone.
9/6/2016