Author Topic: Day 5  (Read 1803 times)

Offline quitter419

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 22
Re: Day 5
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 11:56:32 AM »
As below mention join the group and post roll call. let your wife read through spousal support. it has very good information regarding what you are going through. drink lots of water and avoid trigger in your early quit. if possible avoid drinking for a while, its biggest trigger for lot of us.once you join group you will have people going through similar symptoms, they will understand you better. collect digits which will help in your accountability and will be your life line when situation arises. PM for digits.

Here is group link https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16165.0

PTQWYT.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 12:09:10 PM by quitter419 »

Offline Jenahen

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2019-12-11
  • Likes Given: 94
Re: Day 5
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 10:44:20 PM »
It’s been a rough day and today it is starting to show in my wife pretty bad. She has been struggling as much as I have. She is very encouraging but I know it is hard on her. As far as me I am 20+ years of Original Fine Cut Skoal and this is really the first time to even try to quit. I am ready for sure. Not a doubt in my mind. I am having most of the symptoms on the website which is pretty strange but working through it an hour or so at a time.  :-[
Welcome Lonestarhog. Read everything you can in the welcome center including spousal support. Get into the April 2020 group and post your name and day count where the new quitters post. Do that every morning. It is a promise that you will not use nicotine. That is what we stand by. Giving our word everyday. It will be a long and bumpy road, but you are not alone in this fight.
- Jen

Offline Lonestarhog

• Likes Given: 0
Day 5
« on: January 19, 2020, 06:00:18 PM »
It’s been a rough day and today it is starting to show in my wife pretty bad. She has been struggling as much as I have. She is very encouraging but I know it is hard on her. As far as me I am 20+ years of Original Fine Cut Skoal and this is really the first time to even try to quit. I am ready for sure. Not a doubt in my mind. I am having most of the symptoms on the website which is pretty strange but working through it an hour or so at a time.  :-[