Author Topic: day 3  (Read 189021 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #838 on: October 24, 2018, 02:53:47 PM »
2:34 PM - Jul 23, 2016 #852

Prayers, Peace and love to you my brother! Pray and think of you daily.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #837 on: October 24, 2018, 02:53:23 PM »
5:03 AM - Jul 21, 2016 #851

Respect. Inspiring. Integrity. Truth. BAMF.

Words I will always think of when the name Traumagnet is spoken. God bless you Todd and thank you for everything.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #836 on: October 24, 2018, 02:47:41 PM »
12:05 PM - Jul 18, 2016 #850

I cant say anything that hasnt been said already. Trauma we never met and you messaged me back being as sick as you are. My thoughts are with you, your family and friends. You are an inspiration to me personally in what you have dealt with and how you have handled it. I will pray every night for you Trauma. KTC family for sure.

Thank you for sharing your story. I know its not easy but it has inspired me for sure.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #835 on: October 24, 2018, 02:47:03 PM »
11:19 AM - Jul 18, 2016 #849

Thank you for taking the time with me earlier in my quit. God bless you and your family.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #834 on: October 24, 2018, 02:46:35 PM »
9:36 AM - Jul 18, 2016 #848

Peace and comfort to you and yours Trauma!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #833 on: October 24, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »
1:23 PM - Jul 16, 2016 #847

I am so proud to call you my brother. You are a true Sheepdog and totally Bad Ass. I will never forget you and your bravery in this unfair fight. 'party'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #832 on: October 24, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »
6:00 AM - Jul 16, 2016 #846

You are a great man. A great son, husband, father, and friend. And a model quitter.

Thanks for including all of us in your life Todd. You've made us better men and women through your words and actions.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #831 on: October 24, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »
12:06 PM - Jul 15, 2016 #844

....I am so happy that Pinched did come do the 5K and half with you!

1:27 PM - Jul 15, 2016 #845

Yeeeeah... not so much...

Ask Todd...

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #830 on: October 24, 2018, 02:44:01 PM »
12:06 PM - Jul 15, 2016 #844

Can't put my feelings in words any better than has already been expressed in here! You have had an amazingly great attitude through this whole debacle. Catching up I am so happy that Pinched did come do the 5K and half with you! I am looking forward to finally meeting him one day myself. May God bless you and may his face shine on you and keep you forever in his presence! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Edit: Todd, sorry I was not aware that Pinched didn't make it.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #829 on: October 24, 2018, 02:43:15 PM »
10:55 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #843

Prayers for comfort and strength for you and your family Trauma. Godspeed brother!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #828 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:52 PM »
8:57 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #841

Todd, I think Raider's already said it (among others). Words cannot possibly convey the depth of appreciation for who you are, and for the lives you've impacted. Know that you have countless hundreds (thousands?) praying for you and your family. I hope you can somehow find peace and comfort in knowing you're loved by God and others. I believe that this current life, no matter how permanent it feels or seems, is merely a precursor to what comes next, and for believers, what comes next is a far sight better than anyplace on this globe we've ever been or seen. I'm praying you believe the same thing, and that His peace will come to rest on you.

10:10 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #842

Praying for you and your family.
Steven

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #827 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »
8:57 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #841

Todd, I think Raider's already said it (among others). Words cannot possibly convey the depth of appreciation for who you are, and for the lives you've impacted. Know that you have countless hundreds (thousands?) praying for you and your family. I hope you can somehow find peace and comfort in knowing you're loved by God and others. I believe that this current life, no matter how permanent it feels or seems, is merely a precursor to what comes next, and for believers, what comes next is a far sight better than anyplace on this globe we've ever been or seen. I'm praying you believe the same thing, and that His peace will come to rest on you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #826 on: October 24, 2018, 02:41:24 PM »
8:51 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #840

Trauma-
We haven’t interacted, but I am following your posts. I am inspired by your strength and especially your perseverance. Prayers and positivity to you and yours brother!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #825 on: October 24, 2018, 02:40:58 PM »
8:05 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #839

Todd, you were one of the first people that I found accountability and inspiration from here at KTC. I am in awe of your bravery and toughness, and I know that this thread is part of your lifes mission. No doubt you have helped many people quit the poison, and you will continue to... Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #824 on: October 24, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
6:49 AM - Jul 15, 2016 #838

We all get involved in our quits sometimes to the point of posting and ghosting and getting through the days. In all of the days I have spent on KTC over the past years trauma's name always pops up in my brain every day. I don't know the guy personally and it will be a regret of mine. BUT it is because he took the time to support my group in our quits. It meant a lot to everyone here when you did that. Thanks for all your knowledge, attitude, and support through the years here trauma(Todd) I'm rooting for a miracle dude!!!

MY HOF speech