Author Topic: Day 7  (Read 2886 times)

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 7
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »
Quote from: jaynellie
Well had only my second dip dream last night and no beating around the bush it fucking sucked.It wasn't even a can of worm dirt it was a god damn cigar.I found an old cigar at work in a customers RV and my eyes lit up like I was looking at a fucking gold bar.Anyhow I took the cigar and started unwrapping the leaves and tearing them into strips and shoving them in my lower lip.I woke up and was instantly pissed,not because I actually thought I had caved but because I once again was humbled by the fear and hatred I have of Nic now.Sitting here this morning typing this I realized that the past couple days I have had a couple very strong craves, stress induced from my current work schedule.I just stepped back for a few minutes threw in a stick of gum and all was fine.Got to keep swinging away at the bitch everyday.Day 68 and QLF today.Like Robbie say "Keep on Keeping On"!!
Those dreams suck! I quit with you, today.

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
Well had only my second dip dream last night and no beating around the bush it fucking sucked.It wasn't even a can of worm dirt it was a god damn cigar.I found an old cigar at work in a customers RV and my eyes lit up like I was looking at a fucking gold bar.Anyhow I took the cigar and started unwrapping the leaves and tearing them into strips and shoving them in my lower lip.I woke up and was instantly pissed,not because I actually thought I had caved but because I once again was humbled by the fear and hatred I have of Nic now.Sitting here this morning typing this I realized that the past couple days I have had a couple very strong craves, stress induced from my current work schedule.I just stepped back for a few minutes threw in a stick of gum and all was fine.Got to keep swinging away at the bitch everyday.Day 68 and QLF today.Like Robbie say "Keep on Keeping On"!!
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline adam1974

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2013, 10:12:00 PM »
Great job Jaynellie. Your efforts in the May quit group (and getting the others going as well) are awesome too.
My Hall of Fame Speech:

http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=8374

11th Floor: February 15th, 2016
First Comma: November 7, 2015
9th Floor: July 30, 2015
8th Floor: April 21, 2015
7th Floor: January 11, 2015
6th Floor: October 3, 2014
5th Floor: June 25, 2014
4th Floor: Mar 17, 2014
3rd Floor: Dec 7, 2013
2nd Floor: Aug 29, 2013
HOF: May 21, 2013
Quit: Feb 11, 2013

Offline cdaniels

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 11:36:00 PM »
Checking back into my intro. Hard to believe it's been almost 7 weeks since I last posted on it. Day 56 quit and life is good,stressful and complicated at times but still good. The biggest change I have found in myself is the amount of self-esteem and pride I have found in my life.My wife and I own a R.V. repair shop and for the past 7 years I have felt so self conscience talking to customers with a big old lip turd hanging out there for all the world to see. I would have to plan my route to my toolbox if a customer was coming to talk to me so I could grab a stick of gum and cover up the shit breath I knew I had from the past 12 hours of gutting the "sludge" down my throat.I now speak and talk with extreme vigor and have no need for a bullshit excuse to go grab a stick of Wrigleys. I am very active on KTC and I take alot of personal pride when interacting with others on the site. I feel this is a great opportunity I have been given, and I do all I can to give and take 100% all the time. I thank all of the quit brothers for having my back through these first 56 days and I know you know I have yours. QLF today and I'll do it again tomorrow promise.
I have your back anytime brother. Proud of you!!!
Quit date 11-20-12
Never again for any reason. I quit for today. Today I live.
http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=7796
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/contract.asp

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »
Checking back into my intro. Hard to believe it's been almost 7 weeks since I last posted on it. Day 56 quit and life is good,stressful and complicated at times but still good. The biggest change I have found in myself is the amount of self-esteem and pride I have found in my life.My wife and I own a R.V. repair shop and for the past 7 years I have felt so self conscience talking to customers with a big old lip turd hanging out there for all the world to see. I would have to plan my route to my toolbox if a customer was coming to talk to me so I could grab a stick of gum and cover up the shit breath I knew I had from the past 12 hours of gutting the "sludge" down my throat.I now speak and talk with extreme vigor and have no need for a bullshit excuse to go grab a stick of Wrigleys. I am very active on KTC and I take alot of personal pride when interacting with others on the site. I feel this is a great opportunity I have been given, and I do all I can to give and take 100% all the time. I thank all of the quit brothers for having my back through these first 56 days and I know you know I have yours. QLF today and I'll do it again tomorrow promise.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »
I'm a newbie, I'm scared as hell. Tomorrow will be 10 days quit for me. The first 4 had to be the worst I will hopefully ever endure in my life. Unfortunately if I do not stay quit they will not be. I am a newbie but my quit is strong and my mind is ready like a sponge to soak in all the ups and downs, highs and lows that all my fellow brothers have and are going through. The thought that keeps running through my simple mind is "normal" people have cravings. Might be a piece of chocolate cake or a slice of pepperoni pizza. We all are addicts and our cravings usually involve the one thing that brought us here together to begin with. I have cravings throughout the day and i will continue to have craavings everyday. It doesn't matter if my number of days quit is 10 or 13,742. That is because I'm an addict and that my friends is why I am here. I am gaining all the tools that i possibly can to make sure that "I" can always keep the "craving from turning into a "caving". I am very proud to be quit today with all of you.
I am getting a QUIT Chubby!!!! Awesome job!!! Keep on Quitting!!!

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Kubiak

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
Nicotine is like fucking a fat girl... it's a lot of fun until she smothers you and you can't breathe and you get a disease from her, but then you can't quit her because fat girls try harder and give the best blowjobs. Not that I would know of course.

Anyway in all seriousness remember how bad this sucks. It does get better I promise, and down the road when you are feeling fine and confident, remembering how bad it sucks will remind you to NEVER EVER EVER FOR ANY REASON get yourself addicted to something that makes you feel so terrible when you stop doing it.

You are on the right path. Take your life back. It is worth every bit of suck.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 09:52:00 AM »
'crackup'

Who's on first?

(Freaking proud of you nellie. Keep up the great work.)
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 12:22:00 AM »
Quote from: GlockTherapy
Go to welcome center (link is at the top.) read. Read again.
Go to quit groups. Look for pre HOF for May 2013. That's your group. Add your name to the list of quitters every morning.

GT
GT I have been posting roll everyday. I am in may quit group. I'm not sure if this was an inappropriate intro but other than that, not sure.
Oh. You're posting roll. Good. Keep it up!!!!!
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 12:21:00 AM »
I'm a newbie, I'm scared as hell. Tomorrow will be 10 days quit for me. The first 4 had to be the worst I will hopefully ever endure in my life. Unfortunately if I do not stay quit they will not be. I am a newbie but my quit is strong and my mind is ready like a sponge to soak in all the ups and downs, highs and lows that all my fellow brothers have and are going through. The thought that keeps running through my simple mind is "normal" people have cravings. Might be a piece of chocolate cake or a slice of pepperoni pizza. We all are addicts and our cravings usually involve the one thing that brought us here together to begin with. I have cravings throughout the day and i will continue to have craavings everyday. It doesn't matter if my number of days quit is 10 or 13,742. That is because I'm an addict and that my friends is why I am here. I am gaining all the tools that i possibly can to make sure that "I" can always keep the "craving from turning into a "caving". I am very proud to be quit today with all of you.
Your craving so much because your addicted to nicotine.

You might crave pizza or cake but in moderation that shit wont kill you. You don't go so nuts when you crave it. Because you know you can scarf down a few slices and a piece of cake once in a while and be fine.

When you're addicted to nicotine, there is no once in awhile, and the cravings are much stronger because you have been programming your brain to posion it daily and when your brain doesn't get it, it gets PISSED and starts fucking with you.

Dip has chemicals in it that carve patheways in your brain that keep you addicted to it. Cake has flour, eggs, milk, and sugar in it. Good stuff for sure but nothing compared to the "hook power" of tobacco.

Good news is you can fill in those pathways. Just gonna take time and a whole lot of balls. This site will help you do it

Click on the pink "WELCOME CENTER" tab at the top left of the screen and read about posting roll and how to do it. Its the backbone of this site.

Need anything, shout out. We are here for you.

Jump in chat too and ask some questions if you have any.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 12:16:00 AM »
Go to quit groups. Look for pre HOF for May 2013. That's your group. Add your name to the list of quitters every morning.

GT
GT I have been posting roll everyday. I am in may quit group. I'm not sure if this was an inappropriate intro but other than that, not sure.

Offline GlockTherapy

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 12:14:00 AM »
It's a promise to quit every day. It's not a status update. It's a pledge to you and to us you are quit for the day.

Offline GlockTherapy

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 12:12:00 AM »

GT

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »
Hey! Are you posting roll?
WTH??

Offline GlockTherapy

• Quitter