Author Topic: Enough with incomplete!  (Read 724 times)

Offline Dr. Bruce Banner

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Enough with incomplete!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 06:45:00 PM »
Quote from: sensei
M3 Man,

I'm 11 days in so I still vividly remember the irritability, nausea, pounding headaches, jonesing, shitty sleep, constipation, night sweats, bad dreams, short temper and massive stress that goes with the first few days of quitting. I just wanted to tell everyone to fuck off.

Keep reading this shitty website, and laugh at the myriad of personalities we have available here. Drink LOTS of water, get some fake dip, gum, seeds, dog shit, whatever it takes to keep the tobacco out of your mouth.

In a few days you will feel like a new M3 Man.

In the meantime, suck it up princess.
sensei.......I love you Man! And M3.....this is exactly the thing you need.... suck it up! I used gobstopper jaw breakers for the craves and the sugar helped keep the mood level.....for me..... stay away from caffiene, because the nicotine suppresses the effect of it, without the nicotine you'll literally feel the hair growing on your nutsack, and nobody like to see old men scratch their balls all the time!

Hang in there!
HOF 2/2/2010
2nd 5/12/2010
3rd 8/20/2010
4th 11/29/2010

Within our capabilities, orginating in our attitudes and culminating in our actions

Offline sensei

• Quitter
  • Interests: My hot wifeMy daughterMy sonKettlebellsKnivesMountain bikingFishingSurfingMotocrossThe Great Outdoors
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
M3 Man,

I'm 11 days in so I still vividly remember the irritability, nausea, pounding headaches, jonesing, shitty sleep, constipation, night sweats, bad dreams, short temper and massive stress that goes with the first few days of quitting. I just wanted to tell everyone to fuck off.

Keep reading this shitty website, and laugh at the myriad of personalities we have available here. Drink LOTS of water, get some fake dip, gum, seeds, dog shit, whatever it takes to keep the tobacco out of your mouth.

In a few days you will feel like a new M3 Man.

In the meantime, suck it up princess.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Vidocq
Quote from: loot
Quote from: M3
Ok, way to bum me out incomplete! Nice to hear that you did it alone, but I am jonesing like a mother effer for a dip and think KTC is my best chance to beat the bitch for good.

Can somebody get an administrator to email me back so I can go live on the forums!
Hello! Hey! Any f...ing body!

I am a new guy about to take a dip of dogshit because I flushed all my dip down the toilet and then signed up for this support group only to find that it takes a computer f...ing science degree to post roll call and nobody is f...ing there to let me post on the forums and did I mention that I am f...ing jonesing for a dip and am about to literally roll a pinch of my dog's turd and put it in my mouth!

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs
loot, Vidocq,

Thanks dudes! I swear to God this sucks! I am so stressed (but committed) and was lurking around the site for a while. Got the balls to post roll (after throwing all my dip away) and tried to engage the website/forum, only to get thwarted.

Thanks for the Hello.

I will need some help.

Did not dip my dog's shit.

Am keeping it just in case.

M3 Man
welcome

yes it sucks...but this too shall pass

just remember every second of it...those memories will keep you clean down the road
The traditional advice, which loot is getting at, is "Embrace the Suck." Remember how awful you feel right now on Day 2. Experience every awful feeling. You never want to feel that way again, do you?

And understand what it is about . . . it taks about three days for your body to get rid of the nicotine in your system. So, you are two-thirds of the way there. But the Nic Bitch is fighting back. She doesn't want to let you out of her grip. So she is clawing away at you, trying to get you back.

Don't let her.

Be stronger than a stupid can.
m3 the best part is if you stay quit you don't have to do the first two days over again. so take comfort in the fact that it only will get better and as long as you don't touch nicotine, you will never have to do this part again.

sm
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Vidocq

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »
Quote from: loot
Ok, way to bum me out incomplete! Nice to hear that you did it alone, but I am jonesing like a mother effer for a dip and think KTC is my best chance to beat the bitch for good.

Can somebody get an administrator to email me back so I can go live on the forums!

I am a new guy about to take a dip of dogshit because I flushed all my dip down the toilet and then signed up for this support group only to find that it takes a computer f...ing science degree to post roll call and nobody is f...ing there to let me post on the forums and did I mention that I am f...ing jonesing for a dip and am about to literally roll a pinch of my dog's turd and put it in my mouth!

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs
loot, Vidocq,

Thanks dudes! I swear to God this sucks! I am so stressed (but committed) and was lurking around the site for a while. Got the balls to post roll (after throwing all my dip away) and tried to engage the website/forum, only to get thwarted.

Thanks for the Hello.

I will need some help.

M3 Man
welcome

just remember every second of it...those memories will keep you clean down the road
The traditional advice, which loot is getting at, is "Embrace the Suck." Remember how awful you feel right now on Day 2. Experience every awful feeling. You never want to feel that way again, do you?

And understand what it is about . . . it taks about three days for your body to get rid of the nicotine in your system. So, you are two-thirds of the way there. But the Nic Bitch is fighting back. She doesn't want to let you out of her grip. So she is clawing away at you, trying to get you back.

Don't let her.

Be stronger than a stupid can.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 05:59:00 PM »

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs
loot, Vidocq,

Thanks for the Hello.

I will need some help.

M3 Man
welcome

Offline M3 Man

• Quitter
  • Interests: BMW M3's (I love them all and own two), golf (unfortunately a trigger), fishing for the elusive bassfish (again a trigger), drinking beer (another trigger), black rifles (which have a trigger but are not a trigger [however, cleaning them is a trigger]) and playing video games related to the above interests (also a trigger!)
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 05:47:00 PM »

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs
loot, Vidocq,

Thanks for the Hello.

I will need some help.

M3 Man

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs
Just man the hell up and say Fuck you Fucker

Offline M3 Man

• Quitter
  • Interests: BMW M3's (I love them all and own two), golf (unfortunately a trigger), fishing for the elusive bassfish (again a trigger), drinking beer (another trigger), black rifles (which have a trigger but are not a trigger [however, cleaning them is a trigger]) and playing video games related to the above interests (also a trigger!)
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

Let me in you F.ckers.

M3 Man
LCE923@yahoo.com
May quit group
Nic free 48 hrs

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »
done

fire away dude

Offline Vidocq

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »

Glad to see that you made it. I fixed your first roll post for you.

PM me if you need anything.

It is hard at first but you can get the hang of it and quit.

There are several thousand idiots on this site who managed to do it. If we can, you can.

Offline M3 Man

• Quitter
Enough with incomplete!
« on: February 15, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »