Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 650
Re: Day 1
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
hay man use this here thred to rite down all your wins and all the times you feel crappy. and when you feel crappy later you can look back and see it can be beat and rememember the wins.

you lissen to old drome man. im gonna be quittin with you evry day for quite some time.

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 06:55:00 AM »
Nicely Done Bearcat! I see you posted your Day 1 promise yesterday! You can do this and I quit with you today.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 08:43:00 AM »
You have come to the right place to quit bearcat. We all have had many days ones, and "tomorrow I'll quit"s. But like the bad ass quitter Its Got2Happen says, learn to post roll here, and do it now. You have all the tools you need to succeed. The fog lifts and you are not alone getting through it.

CJ
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 08:24:00 AM »
Welcome bearcat. You have come to the right place. Let's get one thing straight right out of the gate....

There is no "hope" and there is no "try", only quit. You are or you are not.

Here is your home work for today. Find out what it means to post roll, and do it. Religiously. One day at a time.

You can do this.

Offline Bearcat89

• Likes Given: 0
Day 1
« on: October 29, 2017, 06:07:00 AM »
Hello everyone. Well as i said above, ive lost count of how many day ones of quitting i have had. It always seems to be the fog that gets me to cave. The anxiety and inability to form a clear, thought is my biggest enemy. I wish that i would jave found this place sooner. In my short time here ibhave gotten a lot of inspiration from all of you. I quit drinking 9 months ago and it seems that talking to people who know what its like is the best help. So im here to talk with others who know the pain of nicotine addiction and i look forward to hearing others stories and hopefully help someone when i get this down.