Author Topic: Day 1 again  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Day 1 again
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 04:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: Southpaw32
Quote from: JaredCarr
Quote from: B-loMatt,Dec
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: Scowick65,Dec
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws,Dec
Quote from: JaredCarr,Dec
hey fellas! just got through my first day of no dip. it was hard but i'm excited to make it through many more!
Great job brother. One day a time is the way to do it. You are in the right place here at KTC. Simply make your promise by posting roll in your quit group every morning, then keep your promise. Stay tough over the next couple of days, it gets better each and every day. There will be some rough days and hours ahead though, so be prepared and use KTC to get you through. Get you some contacts and post roll every day. Make yourself accountable to the people here. This website is keeping me quit. Congrats on the best decision of your life. I'm quitting NICOTINE with you today.
Good job Jared. Post roll Jared.

Read this and do: index.php?showforum=13
if you can do one day I bet you can do two
Great choice to quit! PM me if you have any questions or need a #. Chug-a-lug the kool-aide, the KTC way works.
i have no idea how to use this damn website so i hope i am responding correctly, but all i have to say is wow. i am overwhelmed by the level of support i am getting. you guys are great, thank you so much for helping me as i attempt one of the toughest things i've ever done. thank y'all so much.
All that support and he's back to day one?
Exactly.

WTF?
And I combined your intros.

Maybe you want to read through again?
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Southpaw32
hey fellas! just got through my first day of no dip. it was hard but i'm excited to make it through many more!
Great job brother. One day a time is the way to do it. You are in the right place here at KTC. Simply make your promise by posting roll in your quit group every morning, then keep your promise. Stay tough over the next couple of days, it gets better each and every day. There will be some rough days and hours ahead though, so be prepared and use KTC to get you through. Get you some contacts and post roll every day. Make yourself accountable to the people here. This website is keeping me quit. Congrats on the best decision of your life. I'm quitting NICOTINE with you today.

Great choice to quit! PM me if you have any questions or need a #. Chug-a-lug the kool-aide, the KTC way works.
i have no idea how to use this damn website so i hope i am responding correctly, but all i have to say is wow. i am overwhelmed by the level of support i am getting. you guys are great, thank you so much for helping me as i attempt one of the toughest things i've ever done. thank y'all so much.
Exactly.

WTF?
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline jeff32

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »
Congrats - Water, Water and more Water. You got this brother

Offline Southpaw32

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-28
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2014, 03:45:00 PM »

Dip kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

Floor: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
Quote from: gmann
Hey people so I've been trying to navigate through this damn thing for over an hour now and I just wanna be able to post my damn name and day 1 in the roll call but I can't find the damn thing. some help would be appreciated thank you.
Here is the roll call for your quit group. topic/10359552/80/?x=35#new

Go post that badass day 1.
Oh, and you were here before and posted one day and got a lot of support and then bailed. What happened? You should be coming up on seven months quit instead of a day 1.
yeah i came here before.. made it through 2 months and fell off. i never posted roll once or really utilized the site. this time around i'm really counting on using this as resource...
Good job posting. You want to use the resources this time...good decision. The more effort you put into it, the better chance you will have of being quit. Spend time reading the intros, the hall of fame section, words of wisdom. They're all in the top section of the main page. You've been through it before so remember the first 10 days or so water is your friend. Stock up on replacements for the oral fixation like gum, seeds, hard candy. Last item is to be a contributor, the more you give, the more vested you'll be. Over time you'll develop quit armor from the tools you'll learn about. Wear it proudly.

Lean on your October brothers, they have been there before you and will help you through the fog.

Offline JaredCarr

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »
Hey people so I've been trying to navigate through this damn thing for over an hour now and I just wanna be able to post my damn name and day 1 in the roll call but I can't find the damn thing. some help would be appreciated thank you.

Oh, and you were here before and posted one day and got a lot of support and then bailed. What happened? You should be coming up on seven months quit instead of a day 1.
yeah i came here before.. made it through 2 months and fell off. i never posted roll once or really utilized the site. this time around i'm really counting on using this as resource...

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »
All I can say is "damn".
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 08:52:00 AM »
Where'd you go?

Can't help you if you ain't here.

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 07:32:00 AM »

Offline JaredCarr

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »

Offline JaredCarr

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 03:06:00 AM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt

Damn, you have some of the best of the best coming to your aid. I hope you can see that everyone posting here is ready to support you, take them up on it as it just might help save your life.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:19:00 PM »

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »

"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."