Author Topic: Hour 1 Day 1  (Read 840 times)

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hour 1 Day 1
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 11:04:00 AM »
Quote from: cowboyjb
My throat is real sore, anyone else have those side effects? Also was coughing up blodd this morning. Both could be totally unrelated im not sure.
I would highly recommend seeing a doctor soon about coughing up blood.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline cowboyjb

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
My throat is real sore, anyone else have those side effects? Also was coughing up blodd this morning. Both could be totally unrelated im not sure.

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »
Quote from: cowboyjb
Quote from: MikeA
I agree with Kdip, You have to do this for yourself and NO ONE  else.  Let us know how we can help!!
You can start by changing your avatar!!!! Reminds me of my wife LOL!!!

Doing good, staying strong, some headaches but not too bad.
Dude, that is my wife, she supports our quit also.

Offline cowboyjb

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »
I agree with Kdip, You have to do this for yourself and NO ONE else. Let us know how we can help!!
You can start by changing your avatar!!!! Reminds me of my wife LOL!!!

Doing good, staying strong, some headaches but not too bad.

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 01:02:00 PM »
I agree with Kdip, You have to do this for yourself and NO ONE  else.  Let us know how we can help!!
You can use this as motivation if you want to... but your quit MUST be for you. Make the decision that this is for you... post daily and keep that shit outta your face.

You can do this. Let us know if we can help.

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 09:53:00 AM »
I agree with Kdip, You have to do this for yourself and NO ONE else. Let us know how we can help!!

Offline cowboyjb

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 08:51:00 AM »
Well I have known for a while that i needed to quit, but like you this was the last straw.

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »
Cowboy, my wife left me 570 something days ago and my dipping was a big part of her leaving me! You have to quit for yourself and not your wife. I already had wanted to quit dipping before she left me and her leaving me was the last straw. That was the most lonely week of my life since
I was married almost 20 years ago!!! Don't throw away your marriage for a can of death!!! Get with the program and keep her involved every step of the way!!! I now have my marriage and my life back and you can too!!! You can DO this one day at a time!!! My number is a PM away if I can help in any way. Get yourself in the July group and post up!!! Quitting is a bitch but you wife is WORTH it!!!

Offline cowboyjb

Hour 1 Day 1
« on: March 27, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »
Although I had seen the horrible things this crap can do, when I found this site I ignored them. But after hours of poking around, I clicked on them. Stuff immediately in the trash. I have a family to live for. My wife and I just separated, my world has came crashing down. One of the things she wanted me to work on before there was a chance of us getting back together was that I quit dipping. I want my wife back. I am going to beat this. But I need help. Glad I found this site.