Author Topic: Day two...  (Read 1254 times)

Offline gb321

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-12
  • Interests: Quitting nicotineBaseballHockeyFootballGirls
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day two...
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Concharde
HI. needed to let someone know. I thought yesterday was bad. Besides losing balance and running into walls, not being able to typeÂ…brain screaming, and time has stopped for me everyting is fineÂ…
And being angry at everythingÂ… I just have to keep my mouth shut.
Sorry to say I am a mess.
Day two no nicotinehttp://z5.ifrm.com/9081/145/0/e39159//e39159.gif
Welcome to kill the can!

This is the best decision you will ever make. Keep up the good work of not using nicotine! Very proud of you. It all gets better. Trust me when I say that! You will not regret this decision.

First off get to know the site this is the welcome center, read this to get to know the site:
forum/55560/

Second this is your quit group, here you will talk and connect with other badass quitters who are going through the same things as you, these are your brothers don't you dare let them down. You will post roll every morning, this means you will post your name and how many days you have been quit, but it's not just that you promise not to use nicotine/tobacco/whatever you want to call it at all for that day and that day only. You'll understand further on. This is your group, July 2015.
topic/11069030/

From here you should be good to go. Do not use nicotine at all, this is a nicotine free community. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin, I know hard to believe, but it's true. Enjoy your new life. PM me for my number. Get numbers from other quitters and use them. Good luck, keep up the good work. Any questions/concerns or if you need any help just ask.

-gb321

Offline Concharde

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 04/03/2015
  • Likes Given: 35
Day two...
« on: April 04, 2015, 11:59:00 AM »
HI. needed to let someone know. I thought yesterday was bad. Besides losing balance and running into walls, not being able to typeÂ…brain screaming, and time has stopped for me everyting is fineÂ…
And being angry at everythingÂ… I just have to keep my mouth shut.
Sorry to say I am a mess.
Day two no nicotinehttp://z5.ifrm.com/9081/145/0/e39159//e39159.gif
Grandpa always said "Two men can do the work of three, and one man, well he can't do nothin'"