Author Topic: First Day Introduction  (Read 6540 times)

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: First Day Introduction
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:41:00 AM »
Great choice to quit!
Read everything here! So much knowledge about nicotine addiction on this site, and knowledge is power.
This will be one of the hardest thinks you ever do for a while, but it gets easier, and your health, money, and freedom are worth the fight.
Follow the path that is laid out on KTC. It works.
PM me if you need anything.

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Medicff
Well.... today is the day. Did roll call. Hope its right.
I started smoking when in high school. Switched to dip when I was a volunteer firefighter. Stayed with dip because of the stealth.
I am a full time paramedic and firefighter. 'fireman' Full time nursing student also. Married 7 years. One step-daughter and one son. Ages 11 and 4.
Over the years I have used Kodiak, Timberwolf, Grizzly, but most recently Copenhagen Wintergreen. 1/2 to 1 can per day.
Why quit? Well..... I can think of many reasons to quit. I guess I just hit my limit and I'm sick of it.
Sports: Not really into team or professional sports. I ride adventure motorcycles when I can or ride mountain bikes. My current hobbies are homework and house work........ yay.
Welcome Medicff,
Sometimes in the frenzy of taking care of others, we forget about ourselves. We don't eat right, don't exercise enough, maybe drink too much and don't get enough sleep. We thought we were exempt, above the laws of nature and poisoned ourselves to help deal with the "stress" all the while creating more by our choices. We do these things knowing full well the result, robbing our families of our time, shortening our lives and stealing our money... lots of it.
Your choice to quit every single day is an all or nothing venture. Don't let us down and we will do the same. There isn't much you can't do once you set your mind to it. Call, text or PM if you have any questions. Get to know the folks in your group. Get some numbers and don't turn your back on them. Put as much effort into your quit as you would anything else worth doing. Welcome to freedom!

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »
Quote from: Medicff
I started smoking when in high school. Switched to dip when I was a volunteer firefighter. Stayed with dip because of the stealth.
I am a full time paramedic and firefighter. 'fireman' Full time nursing student also. Married 7 years. One step-daughter and one son. Ages 11 and 4.
Over the years I have used Kodiak, Timberwolf, Grizzly, but most recently Copenhagen Wintergreen. 1/2 to 1 can per day.
Why quit? Well..... I can think of many reasons to quit. I guess I just hit my limit and I'm sick of it.
Sports: Not really into team or professional sports. I ride adventure motorcycles when I can or ride mountain bikes. My current hobbies are homework and house work........ yay.
Welcome to the site Med. Getcher mind right and let's kick some ass. Roll Call every day. Keep your word.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »
You are about to have the cleanest house in the neighborhood. You will need to stay busy and if cleaning is your thing, well, get ready. Start by getting rid of your nasty ass spit cups. You know the ones and also, get rid of the hidden cans in the underwear drawer etc. flush them, don't throw them in the trash. Flush the shit so you are not dumpster diving later today. Have you really made the decision to quit?? Are you quit?? Ask yourself this because we don't have room for some half assed excuses here as to why you went out and bought a can and packed your lip with the bitches poison.

We here at KTC are on your team. You are going to have some awesome quitters here to help. Get involved as much as you can. Get to know the members of your quit group. This will make your quit more enjoyable and much more likely to succeed.

Mogul

Offline Medicff

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-17
First Day Introduction
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »