Author Topic: Day 6  (Read 666 times)

Offline kubiackalpha

• Quitter
  • Interests: Boobs, Butts (on females)....is there anything else that would be of interest? I can't think of any.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 6
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 01:17:00 PM »
Quote from: striket
That's exactly right. Less stress equals a better chance of quitting. Hence the witch had to go. I'm 39 and my last girl was 26 so Im done dating little girls myself.

Earlier today while I was getting my hair cut I caught the urge for a pinch. It lasted about 10 seconds and then I was good. I've noticed the urges have cut down quite a bit. Night's are usually the hard times.

When it is just you and your mind. Yeah. You are your own worse enemy. the Nic Bitch can be quite tricky as well. She could be trying to do a magic trick and tell you look here, night time, watch for me here. Then, suddenly, BOOM! ALL DAY CRAVINGS!

I am 39 as well and was dating mid 30s to mid 40s. All were child like. Painful! The most adult one was 24! 2 hours distance and conflicting schedules was the only reason that one tanked.

Offline striket

• Quit Date: 2016-03-18
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 01:01:00 PM »
That's exactly right. Less stress equals a better chance of quitting. Hence the witch had to go. I'm 39 and my last girl was 26 so Im done dating little girls myself.

Earlier today while I was getting my hair cut I caught the urge for a pinch. It lasted about 10 seconds and then I was good. I've noticed the urges have cut down quite a bit. Night's are usually the hard times.

Offline kubiackalpha

• Quitter
  • Interests: Boobs, Butts (on females)....is there anything else that would be of interest? I can't think of any.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 09:24:00 AM »
Congrats dude! For me the girl and dipping went hand in hand a lot of the times. I would tell myself they stressed me out so much that it would calm me down. Turned out I was just dating adult female girls and not women (females my age that wanted someone to do it all for them and would cry or bitch if it was not done the exact way they wanted it done) oh, and cheaters. So, I am not starting a new relationship until at least day 100. Sorry to hear about the AC, man. Keep on keepin on.

Just for today, Self.

Offline striket

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
This quit is all about making changes for myself. She never complained about my dipping although I if I were her, I would have. How big of a scum bag are you when you're asking for a complimentary cup in a movie theater so you can spit? Im truly tired of it. Last night was a rough night considering my AC went out in my place. So the cold sweats really sucked! Even though it was a bad night I really never even thought about caving in. Im going strong and staying positive.

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 09:01:00 AM »
Quote from: Dagranger
So I broke up with my girlfriend on March 13th and stopped dipping on March 18th. Guess which one was harder to get over? That's right my friends, the dip. The girl can be replaced but my health can't. I go through spurts where I really start craving it but I've been pounding water. Water and working out seem to help out quite a bit. I feel really good about where I am right now but realize there's ways to go.

Mike
Looks like you joined this site in February but just lurkd around and didn't post anything...if so you've been thinking about this for a while but probably didn't act until you broke up with your girlfriend. Am I right? Make sure this quit isn't about improving yourself to show up your ex, and more about being sick and tired about answering the call of your addiction. I saw that you posted roll which is a great start. Keep posting every morning without fail, it will lock you into your quit hard. Good luck.
What^^D^^ said keep posting and commit every day, that's the only way to quit, One Day At A Time. Congrats on the quit.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 10:05:00 PM »
So I broke up with my girlfriend on March 13th and stopped dipping on March 18th. Guess which one was harder to get over? That's right my friends, the dip. The girl can be replaced but my health can't. I go through spurts where I really start craving it but I've been pounding water. Water and working out seem to help out quite a bit. I feel really good about where I am right now but realize there's ways to go.

Mike
Looks like you joined this site in February but just lurkd around and didn't post anything...if so you've been thinking about this for a while but probably didn't act until you broke up with your girlfriend. Am I right? Make sure this quit isn't about improving yourself to show up your ex, and more about being sick and tired about answering the call of your addiction. I saw that you posted roll which is a great start. Keep posting every morning without fail, it will lock you into your quit hard. Good luck.

Offline nodipinthislip

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 10:01:00 PM »

Mike
hey mike, great decision to quit...i believe you will be in the june quit group...get over there introduce yourself to the guys, get some numbers but most importantly post roll early every day....proud to quit with you

Offline striket

Day 6
« on: March 24, 2016, 08:48:00 PM »

Mike