Author Topic: * De Archer  (Read 2065 times)

Offline de archer

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Crabbing, Building handmade boats.
  • Likes Given: 0
* De Archer
« on: October 31, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »
Welp first thing i gotta get out of the way would be.... DONKEY PUNCHES FOR ALL!!!

These 100 days flew by, i found myself in the woods hunting without dip for the first time in 10 years. I know ive been doubted by many, and i know theres been a lot of shit talking on me, but i dont care, go pound sand for all i care. 'Finger'

For all the guys that actually stood up for me while i wasnt posting because they knew where i was i appreciate it. For the guys who knew i was legit i thank you as well.

My story is this, i dipped 2 cans of day for 10 years. I figured it was time to quit and somehow i found this place. After my third quit day, i was done with the nicotine bitch, she hasnt fucked with me since. Alot of people say im full of shit, but i say 99.9% of the quit is mental. If your not mentally tough, throw the towel in before you even attempt to start. Its a hard road for some, and easier for others. I would fit in the easy catagory, because i knew in my mind the nicotine bitch didnt have shit on my mental state.

If you plan to quit, stick with it. Have a mind set that if you cave your a piece of shit, and you let every single quit brother you have down. Use harsh tactics, and be honest with yourself. If your not serious about quiting dont waste your fucking time. Just go ahead and rot that face away.

If your mentally tough, its so easy a caveman can do it 'na na'

Thats about all i have to say 'arse'