Community > Introductions

Garbage feeling

(1/20) > >>

nick-Otine Free:

--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on August 04, 2021, 05:21:49 PM ---You know what is refreshing?! Going to the dentist and having her say great job with your quit and your teeth/gums look awesome. For the first time in years I was not nervous going to the dentist. I always hated it as my teeth would hurt for days from all the scraping. The girl said that I have made her job much much easier by quitting. I told her with my limited diet (reflux, gall bladder issues) and chewing of gum that I was not sure how my teeth would be. Such a great feeling to have a happy dentist. Now I pray that the GI issues are from my gall bladder and I get that tested this week. So even though I have had plenty of troubles in my 518 days of quit I have not given up hope at all. I know that these GI issues will be resolved and I will get to feeling better soon. Has it been a struggle? Yup, but I would do it all again. Life is getting better and you just need to stick with it. I am so pleased to see people post about their highs and lows. We need to vent about those as that is therapy for many. I will continue to pray for all the addicts of the world no matter their addiction and pray that one day you all will be free. Stay safe, stay quit and God bless.

Doug

--- End quote ---
Way to GO man! those are great freaking wins! we tell ourselves that our issues would stop if we just dipped again? but look at you Win the day and you fought back so many times to prove those are lies and you are overcoming those issues with time. TIME is a powerful and valuable asset in all quits! keep being the inspiration you are Doug!
~nick~

Thefranks5:
You know what is refreshing?! Going to the dentist and having her say great job with your quit and your teeth/gums look awesome. For the first time in years I was not nervous going to the dentist. I always hated it as my teeth would hurt for days from all the scraping. The girl said that I have made her job much much easier by quitting. I told her with my limited diet (reflux, gall bladder issues) and chewing of gum that I was not sure how my teeth would be. Such a great feeling to have a happy dentist. Now I pray that the GI issues are from my gall bladder and I get that tested this week. So even though I have had plenty of troubles in my 518 days of quit I have not given up hope at all. I know that these GI issues will be resolved and I will get to feeling better soon. Has it been a struggle? Yup, but I would do it all again. Life is getting better and you just need to stick with it. I am so pleased to see people post about their highs and lows. We need to vent about those as that is therapy for many. I will continue to pray for all the addicts of the world no matter their addiction and pray that one day you all will be free. Stay safe, stay quit and God bless.

Doug

nick-Otine Free:

--- Quote from: stillbrewing on July 21, 2021, 02:02:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: bubblehed668 on July 20, 2021, 09:40:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: CTF on July 18, 2021, 10:09:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on July 18, 2021, 10:56:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on July 17, 2021, 08:12:51 AM ---500 days. Dang 500 days. Holy snikeys 500 days. Never in my life would I ever have imagined being 500 days tobacco free. After abusing myself for 30 plus years I have made a commitment that is as important to me as my wedding vows.  To all my family, friends and acquaintances thank you for I owe you big time. I challenge any of you or are just starting to quit or who are thinking of quitting to try it one day at a time. That is how its done and that is a proven way as how it works. Build your network of quitters, not only inside your month but all across the site. That is the greatest thing in my book is the list of help that you can call on. I made it 500 days because of the awesome people on this site. You know who you are and you are very humble about it also. I have a few that mean the most to me and are truly brothers. I have a special place in my heart for my bud in south jersey as you did save my ass. I also have a super special place in my heart for a man in Colorado that was the first guy that admitted that I saved him, (that humbled me and is an honor). But there is one that truly feels like a blood brother lost at birth who resides in Ohio. We have met and it is amazing how much we have in common and my boys even said that we could be brothers. To my month, The June 2020 Renegades, you welcomed me in at 78 days like it was day 1. To this day we are still holding together real well even though we have lost many. Without KTC and all the family that I have met thru here my life would be a different story without you. Again, thank you to everybody and here is to the march to 1000 'Sing and Drink'.

Oh yeah the network is open to anybody that wants to be part of it. You need help or just want another quit bud let me know. My digits are only a pm away. God bless you all

Doug

--- End quote ---
Congrats on 500 brother. Keep kicking ass every single day. Proud to quit with you.

--- End quote ---

Proud of you Doug.

--- End quote ---

Congrat on half a comma. Nice strong quit you have going there.

--- End quote ---
I take that march with you to get that comma.  Let's QUIT on!

--- End quote ---
Belated congrats doug!! half dangglin is pretty bad ass, thanks for all you do

Nick-LTBE

stillbrewing:

--- Quote from: bubblehed668 on July 20, 2021, 09:40:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on July 17, 2021, 08:12:51 AM ---500 days. Dang 500 days. Holy snikeys 500 days. Never in my life would I ever have imagined being 500 days tobacco free. After abusing myself for 30 plus years I have made a commitment that is as important to me as my wedding vows.  To all my family, friends and acquaintances thank you for I owe you big time. I challenge any of you or are just starting to quit or who are thinking of quitting to try it one day at a time. That is how its done and that is a proven way as how it works. Build your network of quitters, not only inside your month but all across the site. That is the greatest thing in my book is the list of help that you can call on. I made it 500 days because of the awesome people on this site. You know who you are and you are very humble about it also. I have a few that mean the most to me and are truly brothers. I have a special place in my heart for my bud in south jersey as you did save my ass. I also have a super special place in my heart for a man in Colorado that was the first guy that admitted that I saved him, (that humbled me and is an honor). But there is one that truly feels like a blood brother lost at birth who resides in Ohio. We have met and it is amazing how much we have in common and my boys even said that we could be brothers. To my month, The June 2020 Renegades, you welcomed me in at 78 days like it was day 1. To this day we are still holding together real well even though we have lost many. Without KTC and all the family that I have met thru here my life would be a different story without you. Again, thank you to everybody and here is to the march to 1000 'Sing and Drink'.

Oh yeah the network is open to anybody that wants to be part of it. You need help or just want another quit bud let me know. My digits are only a pm away. God bless you all

Doug

--- End quote ---
Congrats on 500 brother. Keep kicking ass every single day. Proud to quit with you.

--- End quote ---

Proud of you Doug.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I take that march with you to get that comma.  Let's QUIT on!

bubblehed668:

Doug

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Proud of you Doug.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version