Community > Introductions

What a great community

(1/6) > >>

Aggies94:
15+ guests on here. What are you waiting for? You found this site for a reason. You're looking to quit so why not now? Its never too early to quit so don't wait until it's too late. This site has a long history of support and accountability in helping you to remain quit. Flush the can and sign up today. You won't regret it!

Aggies94:
I see 15 guests here. That tells me there are 15 people considering quitting. Don't just consider it. Make the decision to quit today. The system here works! Join July today for your first step towards freedom from nicotine.

Aggies94:
What a great day to start your quit!  Why not make today your first day and rid yourself of your nasty addiction? You won't regret it!!

EXBEARHAG:

--- Quote from: Aggies94 on April 02, 2021, 11:51:57 PM ---We've had 4 new members this week!! What's holding the rest of you guys up???? Why not quit today?

--- End quote ---

Agreed!!  The quit is there for the taking.  Take the leap.  I KNOW you will not regret it.

Aggies94:
We've had 4 new members this week!! What's holding the rest of you guys up???? Why not quit today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version