Community > Introductions

Anxiety Help

(1/3) > >>

Thefranks5:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on December 30, 2020, 05:13:23 PM ---Well here I am at day 130. Good days, bad days, days that were some of the worst in my life. What I had everyday though was my faith, family, and brothers at KTC.

I’ve noticed in the last few days, that there is some new faces here at KTC. I suspect that there will be more to come in the near future with “new year” resolutions. If you are new here welcome to a place that if used properly will most definitely help you. I’ve said it before, someone here has or is going through what you are experiencing and knowing you’re not alone is a giant ease on the O’l’ shoulders. Reach out when you’re in need to me or one of the true vets on here. One day at a time is how I was coached when first learning the ways here, and I can sure say that one is soon where I’m at today 130 free of nicotine. It gets easier and better as you go. Be strong fight on and prolong your life, grow you’re wallet and learn what you can accomplish!

--- End quote ---
Well said brother, PTBQWYT!!!!!!!!!!

FullCurl:
Well here I am at day 130. Good days, bad days, days that were some of the worst in my life. What I had everyday though was my faith, family, and brothers at KTC.

I’ve noticed in the last few days, that there is some new faces here at KTC. I suspect that there will be more to come in the near future with “new year” resolutions. If you are new here welcome to a place that if used properly will most definitely help you. I’ve said it before, someone here has or is going through what you are experiencing and knowing you’re not alone is a giant ease on the O’l’ shoulders. Reach out when you’re in need to me or one of the true vets on here. One day at a time is how I was coached when first learning the ways here, and I can sure say that one is soon where I’m at today 130 free of nicotine. It gets easier and better as you go. Be strong fight on and prolong your life, grow you’re wallet and learn what you can accomplish!

JeffH4257:

--- Quote from: FullCurl on November 26, 2020, 05:23:30 PM ---Well as I near my 100th day I wanted to share a link to a song that speaks some real truth. We all are going through some shitty times these lyrics help me focus on what’s truly important. Here’s a link I know most of not all will be quite familiar with it already. Thanks again to all who have helped me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5aPNxv-pU

--- End quote ---

Thanks for posting!! Bad ass song for bad ass quitters!

FullCurl:
Well as I near my 100th day I wanted to share a link to a song that speaks some real truth. We all are going through some shitty times these lyrics help me focus on what’s truly important. Here’s a link I know most of not all will be quite familiar with it already. Thanks again to all who have helped me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-5aPNxv-pU

FullCurl:
Good morning,

Well I have made it over 80 days into my quit. This morning I have thoughts of my grand father “papa” as I called him. He fought in the Second World War and today especially he will be on my mind. He was just a young man when he made the choice to sacrifice his well being and go and fight. We are all fighting, although it is a different battle we are prolonging the life many fought for us to have. Thank you to all the brothers who have helped me and may we all remember the men and women who have lost their lives.

In Flanders Fields
BY JOHN MCCRAE

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe: