Community > Introductions

My turn to quit

(1/1)

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: saponi1 on April 24, 2023, 05:23:05 PM ---Hello. I've finally decided to put the snuff down, after 25 years. I've come to a crossroads in my life, where there are a couple other things I'm trying to fix, and a couple things I'm trying to get rid of. My 100 days would be July 29th. With prayer, self control, and support from you guys, I believe I can make it. Thanks

--- End quote ---
Welcome @saponi1 !!!

Head over to Discord - KTC Moves to Discord - and start building an accountability network. The process here is simple - post a daily promise not to use nicotine in ANY form right away in the morning and then be a person of your word for 24 hours at a time.

I'm employed this method for the past 2,557 days which also happens to correspond to exactly 7 years! I was where you are at on April 25, 2016. Let's go!

saponi1:
Hello. I've finally decided to put the snuff down, after 25 years. I've come to a crossroads in my life, where there are a couple other things I'm trying to fix, and a couple things I'm trying to get rid of. My 100 days would be July 29th. With prayer, self control, and support from you guys, I believe I can make it. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version