Community > Introductions

New Life Starts today

(1/2) > >>

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: Dipchit on January 04, 2024, 07:03:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on January 04, 2024, 06:02:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: MN_Engineer on January 03, 2024, 09:25:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on January 02, 2024, 09:20:55 PM ---Where you at Mike? We post roll as a promise everyday not to dip.

--- End quote ---
I love that you are working to hold your fellow quitter accountable!

But recall KTC now exists primarily on the Discord platform. He is over there in the April '24 group and posted a Day 5 this morning.

I know why you have (up to this point) restricted your involvement to just the forum here. But if possible, I think it would do your quit well if you were able to join the very active (and large) KTC community over on Discord.

--- End quote ---
1000% correct @MN_Engineer

--- End quote ---
Ok. Guess I don’t know what discord is. I’ll play it safe and stay here. I was a ninja dipper and I am now a ninja quitter. Would be nice to have more quitters here on the forums though.
Well here we go, another day in anxiety hell.

--- End quote ---
I know you have been in the fog for quite some time but when you joined, Steve, we tried to get you over on Discord. It can be accessed by computer or via an app if you have a smart phone. These forums used to be just hopping. Though for years forums in general have been dying and KTC was no different. New users were down to almost zero and interactions everywhere were plummeting. We took the leap of faith to a more interactive platform which thankfully has revitalized the KTC community and provided a vibrant group of quitters a place to hold each other accountable while building relationships and friendships.

I was a ninja dipper as well and began as a ninja quitter. I didn't know if telling my wife would rip my marriage/family apart or not but I couldn't carry the lies of my addiction to contaminate my quit or relationships. While hurt, my wife was understanding and I'm thankful I don't continue to carry around lies associated with this horrible addiction.

Dipchit:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on January 04, 2024, 06:02:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dipchit on January 02, 2024, 09:20:55 PM ---Where you at Mike? We post roll as a promise everyday not to dip.

--- End quote ---

But recall KTC now exists primarily on the Discord platform. He is over there in the April '24 group and posted a Day 5 this morning.

I know why you have (up to this point) restricted your involvement to just the forum here. But if possible, I think it would do your quit well if you were able to join the very active (and large) KTC community over on Discord.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ok. Guess I don’t know what discord is. I’ll play it safe and stay here. I was a ninja dipper and I am now a ninja quitter. Would be nice to have more quitters here on the forums though.
Well here we go, another day in anxiety hell.

Keith0617:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

MN_Engineer:

--- End quote ---

Dipchit:
Where you at Mike? We post roll as a promise everyday not to dip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version