Community > Introductions

Here we go again....

(1/2) > >>

CavMan83:

--- Quote from: redman ---Thanks to everyone for the support.Nolaq I was an 0331 1989-1993.I will be posting roll this evening.
--- End quote ---
This evening is getting a little long in the tooth.... Just sayin....

redman:
Thanks to everyone for the support.Nolaq I was an 0331 1989-1993.I will be posting roll this evening.

Nolaq:
*sigh

Thumblewort:
1. Your quit group is September 2016

2. You never quit before, only stopped. I stopped 40-50 times in 17 years. I only quit once.

zam:
I know that feeling brother. Welcome to a great decision. Go all in with us. You'll be glad you did.

Read everything you can on this site. Read EVERYTHING in the WELCOME CENTER, Words of wisdom, HOF speeches, etc. It's all good stuff and will help you learn more about addiction, commitment, and the meaning of the word quit. (hint: you did not "quit" for a year previously)

I see that you made a post in the June16 group. If you just started your quit, you'll likely be in the Sep16 group. Your group is based on the month that you will hit 100 days quit. If you haven't posted roll yet...read up on what this place is about. If you can live with what we do, and can keep your word...then jump in and post roll. We're glad to have you.

Congratulations of seeing the light. You need any help or have questions, just PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version