Author Topic: I quit on 12/2/13  (Read 11830 times)

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit on 12/2/13
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2014, 03:23:00 PM »
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: jake
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: rdad
When I was in my late 20's I was sitting around having a dip with a fellow addict friend of mine. We were talking about how and when we should quit. My friend said he wasn't worried about it. He said "we have a few years left...it's not like we will still be dipping at 40".

I turned 40 today and I don't dip.

So I guess he was right. I pushed it to 39.75 but he was right.

PB
Just under the wire! I'm glad you quit when you did. and happy Birthday! 'party2' 'band'
Happy birthday and congrats for making it before 40! My longest stop was at about 40, but that one didn't stick. Needed to learn to admit I needed support from badasses like you guys before o cod quit for real. Hats off man!
Damn.... I thought you were younger. Well, if your gonna be old...... At least your quit!
Hah

Jake I'm quit like fuck. And I'm old. Still feel like I'm 25. But I'm not.

Quit with you and all the old quitters

Pb
I'm glad you quit. We need dedicated quitters around here. Besides.... 40 is the new 30! Says all the old guys in the park playing chess. 'roflmao'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chess in the park? Just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm wise. Can we play checkers instead? Or maybe battleship?
I got a jack..... Go fish! Lol
Do you have any threes?
Alright, let's quit picking on the old guys... It just took us longer to figure it out...
Congrats pbrain. In hindsight we all wish we had quit at a younger age. Then again, I clearly wasn't ready to quit until I was....
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »
When I was in my late 20's I was sitting around having a dip with a fellow addict friend of mine. We were talking about how and when we should quit. My friend said he wasn't worried about it. He said "we have a few years left...it's not like we will still be dipping at 40".

PB
Just under the wire! I'm glad you quit when you did. and happy Birthday! 'party2' 'band'
Happy birthday and congrats for making it before 40! My longest stop was at about 40, but that one didn't stick. Needed to learn to admit I needed support from badasses like you guys before o cod quit for real. Hats off man!
Damn.... I thought you were younger. Well, if your gonna be old...... At least your quit!
Hah

Pb
I'm glad you quit. We need dedicated quitters around here. Besides.... 40 is the new 30! Says all the old guys in the park playing chess. 'roflmao'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chess in the park? Just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm wise. Can we play checkers instead? Or maybe battleship?
Do you have any threes?

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2014, 11:01:00 PM »

PB
Hah

Pb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »

PB
Hah

Pb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »

PB
Hah

Pb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »

PB
Hah

Pb

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »

PB

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »

PB
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »

PB

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »

PB

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: starr_78
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Hey...been awhile since I updated my intro. So here is where I'm at.

I've posted roll 144 out of 144 days.

And I'm quit like fuck.

Peace

Pb
Enough said my brother! Hey newbies, that's all there is to it. Words of wisdom. Post roll everyday, and Quit Like Fuck!
POST ROLL EVERY DAY AND QUIT LIKE FUCK (rdad, there's an echo in here)
B A D A S S !!!!
Way to go March brother! This is how you do it. Like fuck
Ah....Peace, tranquility and QUIT! No f'in excuses in here!
I'm inspired today because of this post pbrain. Sometimes it's amazing at what few words can do. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 210
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2014, 08:46:00 AM »
Quote from: starr_78

And I'm quit like fuck.

Peace

Pb
Enough said my brother! Hey newbies, that's all there is to it. Words of wisdom. Post roll everyday, and Quit Like Fuck!
B A D A S S !!!!
Ah....Peace, tranquility and QUIT! No f'in excuses in here!

Offline starr_78

• Quitter
  • Interests: Way too much football, golf, real wrestling not pro, and hockey. I like to go pheasant hunting and shooting all sorts of guns. Cooking and eating are two more big hobbies of mine haha.
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2014, 07:41:00 AM »

And I'm quit like fuck.

Peace

Pb
B A D A S S !!!!

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »

And I'm quit like fuck.

Peace

Pb
B A D A S S !!!!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2014, 11:25:00 PM »

And I'm quit like fuck.

Peace

Pb
Certified Grade A Badass