Author Topic: 12 hrs down!!  (Read 3837 times)

Offline jdubthe2nd

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, Guitars, and Games
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 12 hrs down!!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2013, 02:25:00 PM »
Quote from: pick
i am going fuking crazy trying to figure out how to get to my quit group 2014 march to post roll i find it but it takes me an hour,also i am not sure i am posting roll correctly!!i need some help like 3rd grade shit none of that scintific computer talk!!help a brother out yall..
go to community, quit groups, find march 2014. click on that. go to the top post, and hit quote, at the top right corner, then, at the bottom, you'll see the long ass thing of text. hit ctrlA, ctrlx and then go to the text box above and hit ctrlv. add your name below with your day count and promise. then hit add reply.
"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo

HOF 2/27/2014

Offline pick

• Interests: fishing,golf,watching the saints kick ass!!WHO DAT!!
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »
i am going fuking crazy trying to figure out how to get to my quit group 2014 march to post roll i find it but it takes me an hour,also i am not sure i am posting roll correctly!!i need some help like 3rd grade shit none of that scintific computer talk!!help a brother out yall..

Offline pick

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Bulldog0311
4 days down yall!!beat that nic bitches ass,feeling good!!!
Gratz pick!!! I was stoked yesterday when I hit 4. Just the thought that that shit was out of my system was so exciting. I quit with you today brother!
Here's what y'all need to do. Take the first plane out you can to the hemalayas. There is a mountain there called mt. Everest. Climb that mountain fellas. You may need a couple of oxygen tanks. I hear the air is thin up there. Never made the journey myself, but this is not about me.

When you get to the top of that mountain take a good look around. See the world the way it was intended. Take a good look without the poison flowing in your veins blurring you're vision and desensitizing your emotions. Freedom fellas, smell it, taste it and feel it.

Now if this journey seems a little to difficult just take a look out your front doors or head up the tallest building you can find . Great job guys. Glad to be quit with you.
You got this Pick. Stay on task
you also man fucking awsome job!!feels good to have some one on the same exact day as me!!you ever have problems or need to chat you can text me,i work offshore so unless you have an iphone i wont recieve any text till we get in 2282387790 this is pick my name is lee,later skoal monster

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
4 days is something to be proud of.

Your body is about to really start fighting you so stay strong.

Use the good days to recharge and prepare for the next rounds of the fight.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 03:27:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Gratz pick!!! I was stoked yesterday when I hit 4. Just the thought that that shit was out of my system was so exciting. I quit with you today brother!
Here's what y'all need to do. Take the first plane out you can to the hemalayas. There is a mountain there called mt. Everest. Climb that mountain fellas. You may need a couple of oxygen tanks. I hear the air is thin up there. Never made the journey myself, but this is not about me.

When you get to the top of that mountain take a good look around. See the world the way it was intended. Take a good look without the poison flowing in your veins blurring you're vision and desensitizing your emotions. Freedom fellas, smell it, taste it and feel it.

Now if this journey seems a little to difficult just take a look out your front doors or head up the tallest building you can find . Great job guys. Glad to be quit with you.

You got this Pick. Stay on task
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Bulldog0311

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12/02/13
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »

Offline pick

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
made it a full 24 guys!!!thats not very long but a start day 2 started this a.m. and filling good i had trouble sleeping last night head felt swimmy and skin crawling a bit,but that is a good thing it is my body trying to get rid of the damage i have caused it over the past 15 years!so i expect a certain ammont of pain!!lol yall realy helped me yesterday very much appriciated!!!!
Nice! BTW when you post here, use this same one instead of clicking on "New Topic", Click on "Add reply"....or "Quote" but keep all your posts in the same thread.

You will want to keep the same thread so that you can look back at your journey and remember, recall and share support.

Keep at it. All you worry about is being quit today. Tomorrow is not a concern yet. Not until Tomorrow is "Today" then post and repeat.
thanks bud good looking out!
Pick,
Keep your head down and keep adding +1's. Embrace the suck IMO the worse the suck the less likely you will want to repeat it which brings up NAFAR never again for any reason. My withdrawal was awful and I don't ever want to repeat it. To protect that I come here everyday damn day EDD and post roll.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline pick

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
made it a full 24 guys!!!thats not very long but a start day 2 started this a.m. and filling good i had trouble sleeping last night head felt swimmy and skin crawling a bit,but that is a good thing it is my body trying to get rid of the damage i have caused it over the past 15 years!so i expect a certain ammont of pain!!lol yall realy helped me yesterday very much appriciated!!!!
Nice! BTW when you post here, use this same one instead of clicking on "New Topic", Click on "Add reply"....or "Quote" but keep all your posts in the same thread.

You will want to keep the same thread so that you can look back at your journey and remember, recall and share support.

Keep at it. All you worry about is being quit today. Tomorrow is not a concern yet. Not until Tomorrow is "Today" then post and repeat.
thanks bud good looking out!

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013, 02:18:00 PM »
Pick,
I merged each of your intros. Try to keep everything in one thread. It'll be easier to find later and everything will be in one place.

Even when your thread gets buried, it's simple to find your thread. Just pull up your profile and you should see "find all posts by this user." Just click on that and it will show you a link to your intro page.

Congrats on the quit.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 01:45:00 PM »

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline pick

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
ok guys 12 down started eating gum and now i am chewing on straws!!hey whatever works right!!!i know the first few days are the hardest but got this shit !!!yAll are killer!!!i am only posting on this thread which is comunity not sure how to get on the forum where i can also post or give support?one of my dip free brothers help me i am an i phone idiot
Great decision Pick! Read everything here on KTC. You will get an education about our addiction, learn how our enemy tries to get us to cave, be scared silly about the endgame for a dipper who never quits, and hopefully be inspired by all the bad ass quitters who are proof that quitting can be done. Reading everything here is also a great distraction. The oral fixation thing might have been the worst part of my quit. Fake dip was a huge help to me the first month, and from there sunflower seeds were great. I used hard candies (jolly ranchers are ok, but atomic fireballs were my fav since you get a burn and can park it), gum, hell I even packed fresh mint from my garden in my gob and chawed it like redman. Straws work fine too. As long as it is nicotine free pretty much anything you want to stick in your face is ok. Eventually the need will pass, but until it does don't sweat it.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: marcusaurelius
Glad you made it in to post Pick.
thanks brociefus!! still trying to figure out how to navigate around this site!i am not the sharpest tool in the shed!
'bang head' 'bang head'
Your smart enough to quit poisoning yourself, that's means your not the dullest tool in the shed either. Congrats on you decision to quit.
Nice work.