Author Topic: 10 years of a least a Can per day  (Read 4024 times)

Offline Brown71

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-05
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 10 years of a least a Can per day
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 10:23:00 AM »
Thanks DrewDrew and Rawls. I deep into a fog like feeling at this point, I'll check out roll call in a bit. For the next couple hours everybit of me will be fighting the urge, I have multiple co-workers that are dipping around me, so today is hard as hell. I am plowing through sun flower seeds at the moment.
Quit: July 5, 2016 @ 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard
[/center][/center][/center][/center]
Change is not easy, you have to work for it everyday, all day, no matter what. I promise you though, embrace the change and positives will happen.

Anything is possible, given you want it bad enough...anything!

KTC Brother/Sisterhood Facebook Group

Offline Drewdrew

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 2017-07-23
  • Interests: Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Drewdrew
Quote from: Brown71
I quit yesterday after lunch. Been trying to get to this point for a while, but I finally trashed the can yesterday.
Great! If you make your way to "quit groups" and then to "October 2016" you will find your quit group, guys who are in your same boat, and new to the quit...

Congrats on saving your life bruh! Don't sweet talk yourself, the next pinch will kill you. I'm glad you came here, this place won't work without you, but will help you if you let it.
Great advice from Drew...
Post roll early every morning and keep your promise just today.
Stay out of the past and future.
ODAAT
You dont need it... It did not help you.
It is a lie.
Search and fight for your freedom here reading these pages on KTC.
I Quit with you today.
Rawls 597
I saw you in October, don't worry about format, just drop a line like you did here
Quit: 7-23-17 at 8:30am.....after a cave

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Drewdrew
I quit yesterday after lunch. Been trying to get to this point for a while, but I finally trashed the can yesterday.
Great! If you make your way to "quit groups" and then to "October 2016" you will find your quit group, guys who are in your same boat, and new to the quit...

Congrats on saving your life bruh! Don't sweet talk yourself, the next pinch will kill you. I'm glad you came here, this place won't work without you, but will help you if you let it.
Great advice from Drew...
Post roll early every morning and keep your promise just today.
Stay out of the past and future.
ODAAT
You dont need it... It did not help you.
It is a lie.
Search and fight for your freedom here reading these pages on KTC.
I Quit with you today.
Rawls 597
I believe.....

Offline Drewdrew

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 2017-07-23
  • Interests: Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 10:04:00 AM »

Quit: 7-23-17 at 8:30am.....after a cave

Offline Brown71

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-05
10 years of a least a Can per day
« on: July 06, 2016, 08:21:00 AM »
Quit: July 5, 2016 @ 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard
[/center][/center][/center][/center]
Change is not easy, you have to work for it everyday, all day, no matter what. I promise you though, embrace the change and positives will happen.

Anything is possible, given you want it bad enough...anything!

KTC Brother/Sisterhood Facebook Group