Author Topic: Introduction - Idaho Spuds  (Read 17598 times)

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Introduction - Idaho Spuds
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: Idaho
Idaho Spuds 900days

I haven't done an update for a while so here it goes:

Quit is still good. Rarely think about chew, still obsess occasionally about my mouth, etc. I don't think that will ever go away.

Let's see, my dad is still alive chewing and drinking, that guy is a cast-iron pot. Wife and kids are good, starting basketball season and then soccer in spring.

Tax season, this will be my 10th busy season, it isn't too bad just miss the family during the hours and Saturdays.

Trying to get into shape, 215lbs, if I could drop to 190, I might get a call up to a pro team (jk)....

Whelp, not to look past today but the first comma will be cool but until them see you tomorrow
Congrats on 900 days Spuds!!
Cheers to 901.
Thanks for all the support to me and to everyone.
Great work on 900. Got a neighbor in the middle of tax season right now. Dips like a nut. Have tried to convince him for a while but no go. Anyway thanks for the support you throw around here.
nice job man, and congrats. Love the update. Keep on setting the example for us, we're right behind you pushing you

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2017, 07:36:00 AM »
Idaho Spuds 900days

Quit is still good. Rarely think about chew, still obsess occasionally about my mouth, etc. I don't think that will ever go away.

Let's see, my dad is still alive chewing and drinking, that guy is a cast-iron pot. Wife and kids are good, starting basketball season and then soccer in spring.

Tax season, this will be my 10th busy season, it isn't too bad just miss the family during the hours and Saturdays.

Trying to get into shape, 215lbs, if I could drop to 190, I might get a call up to a pro team (jk)....

Whelp, not to look past today but the first comma will be cool but until them see you tomorrow
Cheers to 901.
Great work on 900. Got a neighbor in the middle of tax season right now. Dips like a nut. Have tried to convince him for a while but no go. Anyway thanks for the support you throw around here.

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2035
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
Idaho Spuds 900days

Cheers to 901.
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2017, 12:53:00 PM »
Idaho Spuds 900days

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2016, 12:58:00 AM »
'Birthday'
Spuds
To the guy with THEE best avatars EVER!
(Yes, Imma girl and i like them...nice box jumps BTW)
Yeah I'm a guy and I like them too. Happy Bday. Good day to be quit
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, proud to quit with you both!
First post here - happy b-day Spuds! Glad to have you here helping others! B)B

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2016, 11:48:00 AM »
'Birthday'
Spuds
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, proud to quit with you both!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2016, 07:04:00 AM »
'Birthday'
Spuds

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2016, 02:27:00 AM »
'Birthday'
Spuds
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Thumblewort
I am going into the belly of the beast this weekend.
An annual stealhead fishing trip with a great group of guys, we will eat and drink like kings, fish and sit around the campfire.
There are a number of chewers that will be there. I am confident in my quit and at 806 days there is no going back. Gum, seeds, toothpicks and food will be in my mouth at all times.
I am confident too because you are a bad ass quitter who gets it.
What he said ^^^^^! Enjoy yourself my friend!
You got this. 800 days of quit is badass. Yes we are addicts but you have given some great support and will get in return if needed!!
Keep slaying that nicbitch Spuds! Stay clean, glad you have a plan! then, get your a** back in here and help some more newbies in the intros-- you're a rock to some quitters!
Where to Spuds? The Clearwater? I'm so jeaulous man. I just got a new Burkheimer 8 wt spey rod that I'm dying to put into action. Have a great time!
Sounds like heaven , steelhead fishing!! love it!
you will be the strongest quitter!
Good news team! I am back and still quit like a pro... 7/10 guys chewed, cans upon cans chewed, but no fucking way... feels good
Bad news, slow fishing but still a great time
Thanks for the support as always
The fish of a thousand casts. Way to stand strong Spuds.
That is great news. And while to many this victory may seem like a no brainer, we have seen people with twice as many days cave. Way to be Spuds.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2016, 09:40:00 AM »
An annual stealhead fishing trip with a great group of guys, we will eat and drink like kings, fish and sit around the campfire.
There are a number of chewers that will be there. I am confident in my quit and at 806 days there is no going back. Gum, seeds, toothpicks and food will be in my mouth at all times.
You got this. 800 days of quit is badass. Yes we are addicts but you have given some great support and will get in return if needed!!
Keep slaying that nicbitch Spuds! Stay clean, glad you have a plan! then, get your a** back in here and help some more newbies in the intros-- you're a rock to some quitters!
Where to Spuds? The Clearwater? I'm so jeaulous man. I just got a new Burkheimer 8 wt spey rod that I'm dying to put into action. Have a great time!
Good news team! I am back and still quit like a pro... 7/10 guys chewed, cans upon cans chewed, but no fucking way... feels good
The fish of a thousand casts. Way to stand strong Spuds.

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2016, 01:23:00 PM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2016, 02:58:00 PM »

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:00 PM »

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2016, 07:20:00 AM »