Author Topic: Uh... My name is John and I am an addict  (Read 11996 times)

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: Uh... My name is John and I am an addict
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2015, 01:08:00 PM »
Quote from: danojeno
Quote from: Natro
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Stranger999
So how's the view from the 2nd floor? 'archer'

Congratulations and I quit with you today.
I'd bet he is looking through someone's window with binoculars, but I could be wrong........enjoy the day man!
Congratulations Berries.
Congrats on the next floor! Thanks for the support in January 15.
Nice effin 200 baby!! It looks great on you.
Another notch in the belt, congrats John!
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2015, 01:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Natro

I'd bet he is looking through someone's window with binoculars, but I could be wrong........enjoy the day man!
Congratulations Berries.
Nice effin 200 baby!! It looks great on you.

Offline Natro

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: October 20, 2014
  • Interests: Quitting, cooking, reading, travelling, meeting other quitters.
  • Likes Given: 72
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2015, 09:43:00 AM »

Congratulations Berries.
Proud January 2015 "Shell"er
He who controls the spice controls the universe.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2015, 09:40:00 AM »

Congratulations Berries.
I believe.....

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2015, 09:37:00 AM »

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 244
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2015, 09:02:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2015, 08:42:00 AM »
Congrats on 200 bro!! 'dance'
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 11:51:00 AM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: JB65
Amen to that Pab.

Smalls, one of my guilty pleasures is hitting the KTC commune and reading the daily posts across the groups from monsieur smallberries. Thanks for showing us All here:

that it can be done, and for crying out loud have a little fun during the quit! Thanks for your support
^^^ what JB said^^^
I'll triple that, some of those I have to look up.......I'll get weird with ya in July 15!
Quadruple. You're the man Smalls
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 08:26:00 AM »
Amen to that Pab.

Smalls, one of my guilty pleasures is hitting the KTC commune and reading the daily posts across the groups from monsieur smallberries. Thanks for showing us All here:

that it can be done, and for crying out loud have a little fun during the quit! Thanks for your support
^^^ what JB said^^^
I'll triple that, some of those I have to look up.......I'll get weird with ya in July 15!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
Amen to that Pab.

^^^ what JB said^^^
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 01:00:00 AM »
Amen to that Pab.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2015, 10:33:00 PM »
Hey Johan I love reading your post, usually crack me up, never know what's gonna slip through the border patrol with you! Quit on and damn proud to call you my friend!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline DjPorkchop

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Mother Fricker!!!
    • PaPa Ray's Photography
  • Quit Date: 9/17/2015
  • Interests: Brewing Beer and Building Cheap Smokers (UDS Drums)
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
Than ks for all your support on this site.

Rocking a day 5 here brother! I quit with you!!!!
If I could I would. If I don't, it's because I am lazy.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Offline JohnSmallberries

• Wizard of Quit
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Every text is personal, if you just believe.
  • Quit Date: April 4, 2015
  • Interests: My beautiful daughter- smart and funny and happy and pretty and still loves me.My '97 HD Lowrider...cold-hearted bitch. I quit on April 5th, 2015. Chewed Copenhagen for 40 years.I'm a lucky and grateful SOB.
  • Likes Given: 110
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 03:42:00 PM »
Quote from: jimthins
Just dropping by to say great job on rocking your quit. You're showing some strong support around this site. I appreciate all you do for others John. Quit on brother!
JimThins you are a true gentleman!!
This means the world to me!
“There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.”

“That’s what I love about these fresh new quitters, man. I get older, they stay the same age.”

“I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression.”

Offline JohnSmallberries

• Wizard of Quit
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Every text is personal, if you just believe.
  • Quit Date: April 4, 2015
  • Interests: My beautiful daughter- smart and funny and happy and pretty and still loves me.My '97 HD Lowrider...cold-hearted bitch. I quit on April 5th, 2015. Chewed Copenhagen for 40 years.I'm a lucky and grateful SOB.
  • Likes Given: 110
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 03:39:00 PM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Hey smallies you have a great quit going- keep it up! I"m another very long term user, loving being free and seeing others do it too! Keep the great energy and helpful approach going! Keep vigilant, that bitch sneaks in in so many ways!
I back Bretlees 100%, what he says goes for all of us. Keep doing what you're doing and if you need help, give us a shout.
Thanks Bahzooka!!! You are the cats whiskers man!
“There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.”

“That’s what I love about these fresh new quitters, man. I get older, they stay the same age.”

“I hold a beast, an angel and a madman in me, and my enquiry is as to their working, and my problem is their subjugation and victory, downthrow and upheaval, and my effort is their self-expression.”